Saturday, October 31, 2009

CONTEST WINNERS!!!

And the WINNERS are:

The winners of the LUNA BARS are Melissa of
Get Healthy with Melissa and
Leah of Leah's New Ending

The winner of the finished cross stitch sampler is...
MissyM of Fearless Missy!

Congratulations to all of you!

Please contact me at:
outofthemist@gmail.com
to claim your prizes!
I will need your FULL name and mailing address, please!

These giveaways are really fun and I am planning more!

Thank you to everyone who participated -- I wish you all success on your journey in life!

Terri

3 comments:

Leah said...

What a nice surprise for a Saturday morning! I will email you shortly my info.

I look forward to trying the Luna bars again. They didn't have them at my local grocer the other day and I was a tad sad. :)

Yum Yucky said...

Ack! I missed a lovely Luna giveaway. My favorite. :D

Anonymous said...

I'm so excoted to have one!!! Thanks!! I'll email you my information.