Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Month: OCTOBER

October approaches and with it comes Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
To show your support in stylish fashion, I direct your attention to the most beautiful evening bag I've ever found.




From Kura Design and Margo Schlossberg is this lovely Breast Cancer Awareness Evening Bag Pretty in Pink, to help Breast Cancer Awareness.

10% of the proceeds of this bag will go towards helping young women with Breast Cancer.

 Look gorgeous while you help the fight. Please join me in thanking designer Margo Schlossberg for her generous gifts of time, effort, love, and donations to help those in need.

 Terri (This is a personal post.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's breast cancer awareness month, and I have decided to do as many posts as I can about alternative breast cancer treatments to help bring awareness to this sickness that is killing men and women. Share it with your loved ones.