Friday, September 21, 2012

Fresh Produce Clothes -- A Review!


Ya'll know I'm a Plus-size gal.

Clothes for me are hard-to-find. Okay... let me be honest, Beautiful clothes are hard-to-find! Too many are just... stinky ... not as pretty as I would like.

It was with great delight (and much relief) that I found Fresh Produce Clothes! Oh, they don't sell just Plus-Sizes, no indeed! They offer Women's Regular and Kids sizes, too!

Fresh Produce offers a great selection of sizes, styles, colours... and don't forget the accessories: Jewelry, Scarves, Bags, and more!

Style, fashion, price... those things play a large role when choosing clothing.  However, when women are truly honest, we know that comfort trumps all.  That's where Fresh Produce makes it's greatest statement.  Their clothes combine stylish design, comfort, and affordable prices!  That can't be beat, friends!

I was blessed to receive the Vintage Slub Drape T in the sweetest Periwinkle. I look good in it, too!   One of things I was told when I received this top was that it would 'change' subtly when laundered.  I thought that a bit odd... bit guess what? It DID!  It launders beautifully and slight variations appear.  It's subtle... you may be the only one to notice.  The colour just seems to dance in the light and it makes me smile every time I wear it.

I've already decided to purchase this same top in other colours.  It's so soft, slinky... I feel sexy in this top! :)

I've found some absolutely gorgeous outfits in their Women's Resort Wear Line.


This particularly strikes my fancy: The Zen Pullover, I especially love the Medium Sky Blue (not shown here.)



In the Accessories Department, I've fallen in love with this oh-so-pretty charming Palm Tree Charm Necklace! I grew up on Tybee Island and had a dozen or so palms in my yard!



You'll spend hours browsing the Fresh Produce on-line catalog and enjoying every minute of it! I do! :D

You can connect with Fresh Produce at their website, At their Blog (where you can also sign up for Fresh Produce emails), on Facebook, on Twitter, @freshproducenow, YouTube Channel and on their Pinterest Boards.

DISCLOSURE:  I received a product in order to facilitate this review.  I received no monetary compensation nor was I under any obligation to provide a positive review.  All opinions expressed in herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with this item.

No comments: