Monday, November 12, 2012

Campus Books Rentals: Review



Text books are expensive.  It's just a fact of College life -- your books can cost as much as your rent, depending on the subject matter and availability!

I recall quite clearly a Russian History class from 1981 -- and the $93 I paid for book. Thirty years ago, that was just an exorbitant mount of money!  Well, truthfully, it's still a lot for a text book!

What can you do? You're at the mercy of the College bookstore or other booksellers.   My Lizz is now studying Accounting (Finally! A subject she really loves!) and her books are on the pricey side.

I discovered Campus Book Rentals by accident as I was searching for a book for Lizz.  

I found Schaums Outline of Principles of Accounting I and what a blessing! It rents for just $22.97!  With the added advantage of saving 40-90% off of bookstore prices, free shipping both ways, ability to highlight in the textbooks, and flexible renting periods!




I also found Worlds Together - Worlds Apart for her History Class and just $20.77 for rental! That's a book that RETAILS for $75.00!  What a great saving!

I'm impressed.

Have questions?  This short video will answer them all for you! :)



Ya'll know how important it is for me to promote companies that I believe in -- companies that give back to the global community.  Campus Book Rentals does just that:



For EVERY book rented this year, we will donate a portion of the proceeds to Operation Smile with our sights set on meeting and exceeding our goal of 1,000 lives changed. So add that extra book to your cart, and consider this goal as you go back to school this year. CampusBookRentals.com supports the children of Operation Smile, and we thank you for your support.

Our Cause: Operation Smile provides free surgeries to repair cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities for children around the globe.

You can connect with Campus Book Rentals on their website and on their social media pages: Facebook, and @textbookrentals on Twitter.

DISCLOSURE: I received monetary compensation for this review. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own experience with and use of this product.

No comments: