Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sitara Collections Review and $100 Gift Certificate Sweepstakes Ends 4/15/14

DISCLOSURE:  I received a Pendant Necklace from Sitara Collections for the purpose of this review. I received no monetary compensation.  The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item(s).




Recently, I was given the opportunity to review an item from the Sitara Collections.  This is an amazing collection of handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewelry from the exquisitely skilled hands of  European Indians, South American, and French artisans.   

I was truly blessed to receive the most beautiful Turquoise and Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace



 Gorgeous, is it not? I wish you could see it in person. It is simply stunning. The turquoise is not the typical blue of which I'm accustomed. Instead, it's a lighter shade of Irish Green with clouds of darker green and black running through it.  It is awesome.

Big on style yet delicate in design, this Nepalese turquoise pendant offers a subtle sophistication to any outfit. Radiant sterling silver plays a glamorous supporting role.

Features: 
*Includes an 18 inch sterling silver snake chain 
*Gemstone: Turquoise, Garnet 
*Pendant Dimensions: 2.25 inches in length x 1.25 inches wide 
*ARV: $68.00

I am a great fan of Turquoise.  Sitara Collections has a wonderful page that will tell you all about a Gemstone's Healing Properties
Turquoise: A gemstone steeped in lore and tradition, Turquoise is a healing and balancing stone.

That's perfect for me as I tend to become very stressed ( possible unbalanced as well ;D)

Right now, Sitara Collections is having fabulous sweepstakes! 5 Lucky Winners will win a $100 Sitara Collections Gift Certificate! How cool is that? To enter, just fill out the easy, short entry form on the right, bottom of me sidebar! But hurry! The sweepstakes will end April 15, 2014.

You can connect with Sitara Collections on their Social Media pages:
Facebook@SitaraJewelry, and Pinterest.  They love to connect with their customers and fans!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree the pendant is just beautiful, I like that it is made with sterling silver too. Sadly I couldn't find the entry form to enter for the contest. Perhaps I am blind but I looked all over the page for it and just didn't see it.