Friday, February 6, 2015

Intensive Youth Eye Gel Review #radhabeauty

I was recently given the opportunity to review Radha Beauty Intense Youth Eye Gel.  My eyes often look a bit puffy and I have the occasional issue with bags under eyes. I'm 54... I knew it was coming! 

This is how I looked on the very first day of use:



My skin is a bit mottled and my face is red. I'd just used the Intensive Youth Eye Gel and it felt so nice. It's cool when you apply it -- and it's very refreshing.



By Day Three, I was already seeing a lovely difference. I apply the Gel, serum, and moisturizer twice daily:  Morning (after shower) and again at night before bed.
My skin felt and looked healthier and brighter. I had also begun using Radha Beauty's VITAMIN C SERUM and RETINOL MOISTURIZER in tandem with the Eye Gel.



You can see it beginning to work.



Our Intensive Youth Eye Gel is one of amazon's top sellers for Eye treatments and it addresses every eye concern including dark circles, puffiness, eye bags, wrinkles and fine lines. Radha Beauty eye gel contains an innovative combination of ingredients for superior results. Plant Stem Cells enhance its strength to protect against sun damage and other external aggressors while Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin and plumps it up with moisture and Matrixyl 3000 firms the skin. It also contains Cucumber Hydrosol, Vitamin E, Organic Aloe, MSM and More. 
Our Eye gel is Non-comedogenic, does not contain parabens, sulfates or alcohol.

By today, Day Seven, my skin is renewed and my eyes are bright, not puffy, not baggy.




It takes a lot for a skin product to impress me. Trust me, I AM impressed. I highly recommend the RADHA BEAUTY INTENSIVE YOUTH EYE GEL. You will never regret trying it.




Our new and innovative mix of the perfect ingredients will give you Dramatically Radiant and Youthful Eyes by:
• Eliminating Dark circles, Puffiness, Dryness and Sagging around the eyes. 
• Increasing elasticity and plumps the skin around eyes. 
• Providing a youthful texture around the eyes. 
• Moisturizing the delicate eye area to prevent premature aging. 
• Useful for the entire face. Can be applied all over the face for an enhanced glow and a more radiant looking face. 


*Our Eye Gel Contains Plant Stem Cells For Intensive Anti Aging Effects!
• Matrixyl 3000: Firms and tightens the skin around the eyes. 
• Contains Aloe, Cucumber, Vitamin E and Rosehip oil to nourish the skin under your eyes with natural ingredients 
• Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply moisturizes the skin to reduce skin problems that occur due to age. 
Can Be Used As An All-Over Face Treatment For A Brighter More Radiant Complexion

You can purchase it at Amazon.com -- #ARV: #16.95 on sale!

You can connect with RADHA BEAUTY on  Facebook!

1 comment:

Anna said...

sounds like a great product (:

xx Anna and Christel <3 it takes 2 to fashion ps. don't miss out on our GIVEAWAY MONTH!