Thursday, March 5, 2015

Argan Oil Review #FoxbrimArganOil





I've used Argan oil based shampoos and conditioners before, but this is the first time I've ever tried
100% Pure Argan Oil for another purpose.

I was very intrigued when one of the possible uses was cuticles! YES! My fingernails and cuticles look... well... dismal.  My cuticles are dry. I pick at them, they become ragged and inflamed. Vicious cycle -- the more ragged, the more I tend to pick or even bite until they're "smooth" (if you can call it that.)

SEE?





After Applying the Oil:






After THREE Applications:






See the Difference? Nails and cuticles in MUCH better shape! (Please excuse the un-removed nail polish, I completely forgot I had it on).

Today, my nails look and feel even better! I put in on in the morning just before I get out of bed and at night just after I go to bed. This gives the oil plenty of time to absorb into the skin.




I have to tell you, I really didn't expect such great results. I am so pleased.  There are, of course, so many uses: skin, hair, face, and nails.

1 PREMIUM INGREDIENT: 100% Pure ECOCERT & USDA Certified Organic Argan Oil - For you that means NO additives parabens, silicones fillers or fragrances. Sourced directly from Morocco, our untainted PURE argan oil is simply the best choice available. Find out for yourself why our magnificent oil is "Liquid Gold".

UNRIVALED NATURAL MOISTURIZER: You won't find a more complete, enriching and yet delicate moisturizer. Abundant in fatty acids, Vitamin E and antioxidants, there's simply no comparison when it comes to a nutrient-rich natural moisturizer.

NOT OILY LIKE THE ALTERNATIVES: Unbelievably fresh, light and fast absorbing, our argan oil doesn't aggravate your skin. Other oils and synthetic products can wreak havoc on your skin and body. Foxbrim's argan oil is pure with purpose, ensuring your achieve your desired results without with the worry of negative side-effects. Don't be fooled by imitators, make sure your argan oil is 100% PURE and ECOCERT and USDA Certified Organic.

You may purchase Foxbrim Argan Oil on amazon.com for an average retail price of  $13.99!

You can connect with Foxbrim on their website, Facebook, and Pinterest.

DISCLOSURE:
I received a bottle of Argan Oil for the purpose of review. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.


No comments: