Sunday, March 29, 2015

#leatherconditioner Leather Conditioner and Restorer Review






Happy Husband and I have a lot of leather items.  Shoes, handbags, wallets, belts and a 26 year-old leather bomber jacket I bought for him for our first Christmas together in '89.

The sad fact is that leathers wears and ages just like anything else. I admit, I've rarely cleaned many of my leather items. I just never really put much thought into it.

However, I was recently given the opportunity to try a product called Leather Afterlife.   This product is a non-toxic, water-repelling oil that replenishes and restores leather.

Mike decided to try it out on an ancient leather belt that he wears almost daily.  That belt is out in the sun, rain, mud, and muck.  It looked... rough.

So, Mike took it outside and applied the oil:





Then he began to gently buff the oil into the belt:



After application, he set the belt to absorb the oil:



He brought it inside and hung it up to finish conditioning overnight.  The next day...



It looks great! It's returned to life! Trust me, Happy Husband is eager to get started on his bomber jacket now.

Leather Afterlife is a premium leather conditioner and restorer designed to bring aging leather back to life and to help protect leather from the effects of aging and weather.

✔ Protects from all forms of weather and abuse

✔ Conditions into a soft, supple feel that is as good to look at as it is to touch

✔ Brings aging leather back from the dead

✔ Restores to near new condition

✔ Contains only the finest, non-toxic ingredients available

✔ Perfectly blended together in small batches to ensure the highest levels of quality and consistency

For use on practically any type of leather EXCEPT suede and NuBuck: Furniture, Boots, Purses,
Jackets, Saddles, Car Interiors, Bicycle Seats, Sporting Goods, and more!









You can purchase Leather Afterlife on amazon.com for the low sale price of just $12.99.

DISCLOSURE:
I received a bottle of Leather Afterlife to facilitate this review. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.

1 comment:

scatteredleaves said...

I wish there was something to take the wrinkles out of leather gloves. it's not dignified, like it is on couches etc.