Thursday, April 23, 2015

#Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review





A few weeks ago,  I told you about my happy experience with Adeline Organic Eye Serum and it's healing effect on the area around the eye.





Earlier today, I gave you an account of my experience with Adeline Anti-aging Moisturizer Cream.

The focus of this review is my experience with Hyaluronic Acid Serum.  THIS is the product that, in my opinion, is the most important of the three. THIS is the healer, if you will.

NATURAL NUTRITION for your skin - Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains Retinol, a blend of Vitamin A for elasticity, collagen formation, and sun damage repair; Vitamin C for improved moisture, elasticity, and tone; Vitamin D to moisturize skin and promote healing; Vitamin E for anti-oxidant protection and non-greasy moisture!

GENTLE on skin - will not sting or burn when applied! This is the best anti wrinkle and anti aging serum available on the market. Great for even sensitive skin!
(NOTE: I did experience tingling when first applying the Hyaluronic Acid Serum -- but my skin was not in great shape -- I'd been neglecting it. It did not burn or sting.)





EASY TO USE - just apply twice daily and enjoy tighter, toned, younger looking skin in the morning. Just 60 seconds a day is all it takes to reverse the signs of aging and turn heads with your radiant, youthful skin!

IMAGINE having a smooth, even skin tone and a glowing complexion... even when you're not wearing makeup! Age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes fade effortlessly with just twice daily usage!




The Hyaluronic Acid Serum has a lovely, almost mint fragrance -- it's there and gone! You don't need very much to get great coverage of the face and neck. It absorbs quickly and leaves your face feeling cool and very refreshed.  I use this first, followed by the Anti-Aging Moisturizer Cream.  I then apply the Organic Eye Serum. I've also found that it helps me to apply after a shower and to leave my face and neck just slightly damp for maximum absorption (your pores will not have closed).





You may connect with Adeline on their website and social media pages: AdelineLifestyle on Facebook and @AdelineSkinCare on Twitter.

DISCLOSURE:
I received free products from #Adeline for the purpose of this review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item(s).


No comments: