Thursday, April 9, 2015

#Zubels Lil Dimples Hand Crocheted Dolls Review






Ya'll know I have a new grand-daughter, right? My beautiful, sweet Kinley is the love of my life. As you can imagine, toys have come back into my life. I am always searching for things to send to her.

I recently was blessed with the opportunity to review these adorable little hand-crafted dolls called Lil Dimples.  They are about 4 inches tall, 100% Cotton, and hand crocheted.

I received the enchanting (and not scary at all!) Stegosaurus!




Isn't he cute? He's a "clip-on" -- which means he has a small crocheted loop on his back thats perfect for clipping on to strollers, diaper bags, back packs, key chains and more!







My grandbaby is going to love him!

LIL DIMPLES:
These little crochet dolls are all made by hand in 100% cotton. They are 4" tall
They are great collect, play with , attach to back packs , use as a gift tie ons -
kids can use your imagination. We have 10 designs we are selling now and we
will be offering another 10 for the Holidays !!!!

FYI : We got the name DIMPLES because they look like the dimples on a golf ball. Just a fun fact!




Zubels has created a wonderful collection of DimplesBallerinaGnomeMermaidUnicorn, and more!

These small dolls will be a treasure to your young child. They will make great play-friends.

You may connect with Zubels on their website and social media pages: Facebook,  Google+Pinterest, and @zubelkids on Twitter.

DISCLOSURE:
I received a Lil Dimples Doll for the purpose of this review. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.






No comments: