Monday, May 25, 2015

Weight Loss: Week One Results #DrinkClick

Weight on May 17: 258.2 Pounds

Weight on May 25: 252.6 Pounds

Goal Weight: 150 pounds

Pounds to Goal: 102

***Weight Lost week one: 6 pounds***

SIX POUNDS!!! I know that some of that was simply water loss, but I WILL take it!




Boy... that does feel good!

This morning, I'd like to share my favourite breakfast drink from drinkclick.com/


RECIPE for Blueberry Bliss Breakfast Smoothie:

1/2 Ripe Banana
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
8 oz. 2% Milk (you can sub with soy, almond, water, etc.)
1 tsp. sweet cream non-dairy creamer
2 ice cubes
2 scoops of Click Caramel Protein Powder

Mix up in a blender and... *sigh*... enjoy!



 On to week two!  More walking... more swimming...

Life is... Click-tastic!

DISCLOSURE:
I received product from CLICK to help facilitate my weight loss journey. I have received no monetary compensation.  The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with this item.

No comments: