I received quite an honour this week when Shannon and Angie of the FAB FATTIES made Gathering My Roses the Spotlight Blog of the Week!
I wrote an article for them and it was published today.
Thank you, ladies! I am so honoured -- it's a very special day for me!
Terri (GeorgiaMist)
STAY TUNED: NUTRIDEL giveaway tomorrow!
Awww! Congrats for that - I saw it a little earlier and thought you definitely deserved being the Spotlight Blog! :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for all the giveaway shout outs!! You've got a GREAT chance of winning :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome job! You totally deserve it.
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that! I'll to go check it out :D
ReplyDeleteExcellent blog for the Fab Fatties! I wish you all the best in your continued success! :)
ReplyDeleteHiya!I just found you via the Fab Fatties and loved your story. That is so awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI loved your story Terri...it has inspired me. You have come so far and you seem so happy...wonderful!
ReplyDeleteTerri