Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

CHOBANI GREEK YOGURT: Review & Giveaway / CONTEST CLOSED!

CONTEST CLOSED! WINNER ANNOUNCED MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2010! A couple of weeks ago, I was very blessed to receive a Cho-case of Chobani Greek Yogurt. It came packed in a cold-case and filled with three each of wonderful Blueberry, Peach, and Strawberry Nonfat Greek Yogurt!

I immediately devoured -- uhm -- sampled ;0 the Strawberry. Ooohhh... yummeh! Next morning, I tried the blueberry with a cup of cheerios! Excellent! The fruit is fresh and adds just that bit of tartness to the yogurt.

Chobani Greek Yogurt is amazingly good. It's smooth, creamy, and just sweet enough -- not cloyingly sweet like some made with artificial ingredients.



Chobani Nonfat Greek Yogurt comes in several flavours: Blueberry, Peach, Strawberry, Plain, Honey, Raspberry, Pomegranate, and Vanilla. There is also a new line made with kids in mind: Chobani Champions in flavours like Strawnana, Verryberry, Honeynana, and Chocolate!

Chobani Greek Yogurt is different from most yogurts. The Whey is strained away leaving the yogurt especially creamy and very high in protein. It is found in both low-fat and non-fat flavours.

The health benefits are many, From The Website:

Chobani is all natural. No preservatives. No artificial flavors.
· No synthetic growth hormones: No rBST-treated milk.
· Includes 5 live & active cultures, including 3 probiotics.
· Made with real fruit.
· Twice the protein of regular yogurts.
· A good source of bone-building calcium.
· Gluten-Free and Kosher-Certified.
· Safe for people with corn, nut and soy allergies.

For me, the health benefits are very important. For the past year, I've been paying close attention to my health -- giving my body what's best for it. Chobani Greek Yogurt has been a much-needed addition to my daily food plan.

Chobani has a Registered Dietician on staff, Nicki, and she offers up great nutritional information and resources! Be sure to visit her and get all the latest news!

As you know, Liz and I are especially fond of companies that give back to the community -- be it local or World-wide. Chobani is one of those companies. Chobani gives 10% of their profits to charities worldwide -- and they invite you to give back with them. Just click here to spread the word and join with them!

They are also sponsoring relief to
Haiti's Earthquake victims
. A worthy cause for us all.

Connect with Chobani at their Social pages!
Chobani on Facebook, on Twitter @ChobaniNicki, and sign-up for the Chobani Newsletter!

Would you like to win a Cho-case of your own? Just follow the directions below to enter for your chance to win!

*NOTICE: You MUST leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!*

Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!

OPEN TO USA RESIDENTS ONLY, PLEASE!

MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit the Chobani Recipe Page and tell me which dish you'd like to try using Chobani Greek Yogurt!

EXTRA ENTRIES:

1. Fan Chobani on Facebook and post on their Wall -- tell them Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent you!

2. Follow @ChobaniNicki on Twitter

3. Sign up for Chobani's Free Newsletter

4. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)

5. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)

6. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter -- leave your Twitter name for verification!

7. Follow @MysticRaindrops on Twitter -- leave your Twitter name for verification!

8. Tweet about this contest (no more than once daily, please!) then come back here and leave your Twitter status URL.

@GeorgiaMist @ChobaniNicki Win a Chobani Cho-case from Gathering My Roses! PLS RT!
http://bit.ly/deyxBY


9. Post the link to this contest on your blog, Facebook, or MySpace page(s) and link back here!

10. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.

This contest will be open from Saturday, February 20th until Friday, February 26th. Winner will be announced on Saturday, February 27th.

The Cho-case Sampler will be sent directly to the winner by Chobani.

DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary Cho-case of Chobani Yogurts for the purpose of review. I was under no obligation to review this item. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed are based on my own use and experience with the item.

Terri aka GeorgiaMist

277 comments:

  1. Pumpkin muffins all the way!!

    karamdenn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered the Eden Home Giveaway!

    karamdenn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered the DrinkClick giveaway!!

    karamdenn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. roasted turkey and vegetable soup mverno@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Cho-tato Salad looks tasty!
    tvollowitz at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the recipe from the front page, the pear and whipped chobani gorgonzola crostini.

    Nycole
    knycks1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow

    Nycole
    knycks1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I receive the chobabi newsletter

    Nycole
    knycks1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Salmon with Chobani-Curry Sauce sounds amazingly delicious. Thank you so much for this giveaway!
    ~Cee~
    ceevegnashville [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Google friend connect follower kycouple2000.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following chobaninicki on twitter as ky2here1.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following mysticraindrops on twitter as ky2here1.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here's my tweet:

    http://twitter.com/ky2here1/status/9404192694

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would just love to try the Chobani Pumpkin Muffins!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow your blog with google friend connect!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Souped Up Carrot Soup looks great! Yogurt gives a great creaminess to any soups.

    Ashlei
    alc4253@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am all about the Lemon-Blueberry Chobani loaf!! - cgharr@optonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. dispatcher307 (at) yahoo.com

    Roasted Turkey and Root Vegetable Soup

    I'm also a fan of Chobani on FB, I follow @ChobaniNicki on Twitter (@dispatcher307).

    ReplyDelete
  19. I friended Chobani and facebook and posted on their wall.

    Ashlei
    alc4253@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm following @ChobaniNikki on twitter @the_vegster

    Ashlei
    alc4253@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I signed up for Chobani's newsletter

    Ashlei
    alc4253@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am from Chobani, so I am not trying to win. It was commented that email had to be public and just wanted to test it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm following your blog with google friend connect

    Ashlei
    alc4253@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tweeted your giveaway

    https://twitter.com/the_vegster/status/9406227501

    ReplyDelete
  25. Following @GeorgiaMist on twitter @the_vegster

    ReplyDelete
  26. Following @mysticraindrops on twitter @the_vegster

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd like to try Wonderful Chobani Cake!
    got2run06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow @ChobaniNicki as cygirl88

    got2run06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow your blog publicly.

    got2run06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Warm Spinach Arti-CHO-ke Dip

    contactinkspot(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Chobani Facebook fan (Genny Heavenly)

    contactinkspot(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Following Chobani on Twitter (Genny315)

    contactinkspot(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Following Georgia Mist on Twitter (Genny315)

    contactinkspot(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Following Mystic Raindrops on Twitter (Genny315)

    contactinkspot(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Signed up for Chobani newsletter

    contactinkspot(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Tweet!

    http://twitter.com/genny315/status/9407479230

    contactinkspot(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gathering Roses Facebook fan (Genny Heavenly)

    contactinkspot(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Shared this giveaway on Facebook (Genny Heavenly)

    contactinkspot(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Follower (Genny Heavenly)


    contactinkspot(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am already a Chobani fan on FB but I gave a shout out to you on their page!! I <3 CHOBANI!!

    jrtgirlqc@aol.com
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  41. i want to try the Warm Spinach Arti-CHO-ke Dip

    ReplyDelete
  42. I submitted the Greek Chotato salad recipe and it's very yummy! But I would like to try the Blueberry Lemon load, too!

    jennanp84(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I also follow ChobaniNicki on twitter :)

    jennanp84(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Fan Chobani on Facebook and post on their Wall about you sending me

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would love to try the Lemon-Blueberry Chobani Loaf
.

    SIMSHABS@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Signed up for Chobani's Free Newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am a facebook fan.

    SIMSHABS@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow on twitter as bitsybitsybitsy.

    SIMSHABS@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am a fan of yours on facebook.

    SIMSHABS@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter @deefna

    ReplyDelete
  52. Follow @MysticRaindrops on Twitter @deefna

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'd make pumpkin muffins. Anything with pumpkin sounds good to me!

    madefromscratchblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm following @ChobaniNicki on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  55. the smashed cho-tatoes for sure! mmm

    ReplyDelete
  56. follow them on twitter! @healthybeachbum

    shannonamay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. follow them on twitter! @healthybeachbum

    shannonamay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. signed up for their newsletter :)
    tropicaleats@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. following mysticraindrop

    @healthybeachbum

    ReplyDelete
  60. follow georgiamist .. . @healthybeachbum

    ReplyDelete
  61. i entered the drink click giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would love to try the Sweet Cho-Tato Salad.

    Thank you so much for the chance to win.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I am following via GOogle Friends Connect.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I am a fan via Facebook as Jill Myrick.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I am following ChobanNicki via Twitter as jlsc123.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I am following Georgia Mist via Twitter as jlsc123.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I am following Mystic Raindrops via Twitter as jlsc123.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I have entered the Drink Click Giveaway.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  69. The Wonderful Choboni Cake is the recipe I would like to try - it looks so good!

    LWons@HotMail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I would like the Chobani-Curry Salmon!

    vkmayer@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I subscribed to your newsletter-

    vkmayer@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would make the "Wonderful Chobani Cake" and I'm in LOVE with Greek Yogurt (there's no going back!)

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I would like to make Cho-nana Bread.

    melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Pumpkin muffins sound so yummy!

    Thanks for the great giveaway!

    kimmy27@uga.edu

    ReplyDelete
  75. I'm a twitter follower (@kimmyjahnke)!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I saw this product the other day at Albertson's I would love to make the Smashed Cho-tatoes!
    Carla
    cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  77. The Whipped Chobani and Berries looks so refreshing

    ReplyDelete
  78. I Follow @ChobaniNicki on Twitter (@eyzofblu63)

    ReplyDelete
  79. I Signed up for Chobani's Free Newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  80. I Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Nadine Larsen)

    ReplyDelete
  81. I Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter (@eyzofblu63)

    ReplyDelete
  82. I Follow @MysticRaindrops on Twitter (@eyzofblu63)

    ReplyDelete
  83. I tweeted http://twitter.com/eyzofblu63/status/9423151619

    ReplyDelete
  84. Roasted Turkey and Root Vegetable Soup

    ReplyDelete
  85. I linked your giveaway from my blog http://thevegster.wordpress.com/2010/02/21/dr-zevia-review-winner-announced/

    ReplyDelete
  86. Daily tweet: https://twitter.com/the_vegster/status/9430391887

    ReplyDelete
  87. miriam dot nussbaum at gmail
    yum!
    i''d love to try

    Salmon with Chobani-Curry Sauce

    ReplyDelete
  88. miriam dot nussbaum at gmail
    google follower

    ReplyDelete
  89. miriam dot nussbaum at gmail
    also entered eden organics

    ReplyDelete
  90. Oh I love greek yogurt! I'd like to try the Smashed Cho-tatoes! Yummy. Thanks :)

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I follow via Google Friend Connect.

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I follow ChobaniNicki on Twitter (lipstickncandy)

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I follow GeorgiaMist on Twitter (lipstickncandy)

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I follow MysticRaindrops on Twitter (lipstickncandy)

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I'd like to try the Chobani Pumpkin Muffins.
    pkildow at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I tweeted the giveaway:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/9434576494

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I'd love to try the pumpkin muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  98. I would make the Perfect Party Salmon Bites. Thanks!maspo

    ReplyDelete
  99. The artichoke dip! I never thought of making that with yogurt, and using Chobani would be so tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  100. Wow! There are some fabulous recipes there - it was hard to decide! I'd probably try the Salmon with Chobani-Curry Sauce first, and then work my way thru the rest! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  101. Lemon Blueberry Loaf just made my stomach rumble.
    kaytewatts AT aol dOT com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Following Georgiamist @kayte71 on Twitter.
    kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Following mysticraindrops on twitter @kayte71
    kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  104. http://twitter.com/kayte71/status/9443854865
    kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  105. the chobani mashed potatoes sound great. "chotatoes"

    h mcnaron at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I fanned chobani on FB and told them you sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  107. I follow chobaniniki on twitter @creep4ward

    ReplyDelete
  108. i follow you on google friend connect

    ReplyDelete
  109. i follow @georgia mist on twitter @creep4ward

    ReplyDelete
  110. i follow mysticraindrops on twitter @creep4ward

    ReplyDelete
  111. chobani pumpkin muffins. hands down.
    snowpeech(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I'd like to try the apple pie.

    secrets212@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. The Salmon with Chobani-Curry Sauce.
    honeybeez80@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I'd bake up the Chobani Pumpkin Mufins. Greek yogurt really is better.

    jpfgvl at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  115. I would like to try the Wonderful Chobani Cake.

    flufffreebies@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I wanna try the smashed cho-tatos. I love chobani.

    springxann @ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I'd like to try the Creamy Apple Pie. I can only imagine how delicious this would taste.

    ReplyDelete
  118. The Lemon Blueberry Chobani Loaf ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  119. Lemon-Blueberry Chobani Loaf
looks nummers!

    ReplyDelete
  120. The smashed CHOtatoes sound really good!
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I follow through google friend connect
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I follow chobaninicki through twitter (@jjak2003)
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I follow georgia mist through twitter (@jjak2003)
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Daily tweet!

    http://twitter.com/genny315/status/9472472667

    contactinkspot(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/9479494878

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Lemon chobani cake!
    evan@foodmakesfunfuel.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I follow on twitter
    evan@foodmakesfunfuel.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I'm a fan on fb
    evan@foodmakesfunfuel.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I google friend connected
    evan@foodmakesfunfuel.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. mmm wonderful choboni cake!

    autumn398 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I'd like to try the Creamy Apple Pie

    ReplyDelete
  132. I like the Holy Guacamole recipe./ I buy this yogurt and love the honey.

    ReplyDelete
  133. Pear and Whipped Chobani Gorgonzola Crostini.
    magic5905@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Smashed Cho-tatoes sounds interestingly good.

    ReplyDelete
  135. Awesome blog and thanks for the giveaway!
    I would love love LOVE to win this!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  136. Daily tweet http://twitter.com/eyzofblu63/status/9521900098

    ReplyDelete
  137. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/9530800296

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. Warm Spinach Arti-CHO-ke Dip looks so yummy!!

    tiffanireilly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  139. The Cho Ziti sounds super yummy!
    Caroline
    SmartyPantsMama.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. Following on FB and posted a message

    Caroline
    SmartyPantsMama.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. http://twitter.com/kayte71/status/9540339148
    kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I love all your recipes!

    eschoonmaker2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I would like to try the Roasted Beets with Creamy Chobani Dill Sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  144. The Chobani Pumpkin Muffins sound great!

    xmeliss182x (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I also entered the Drink CLICK giveaway!

    xmeliss182x (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I blogged
    http://foodmakesfunfuel.com/2010/02/23/12-pieces-of-wisdom-from-my-grandmother-and-others/
    evan@foodmakesfunfuel.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. Oh my goodness... pumpkin muffins!!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  148. I'd make the Cho-nana Bread. Thanks for the giveaway!
    e.estt[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  149. i would like to try the Wonderful Chobani Cake and the pumpkin muffins!!

    ReplyDelete
  150. I DID

    Fan Chobani on Facebook and post on their Wall -- tell them Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  151. i Follow @ChobaniNicki on Twitter (@nankani)

    ReplyDelete
  152. i Signed up for Chobani's Free Newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  153. i Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect

    ReplyDelete
  154. i Became a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (Jewel Cowart)

    ReplyDelete
  155. i Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter (@nankani)

    ReplyDelete
  156. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Nankani/status/9561037200

    ReplyDelete
  157. tweet

    http://twitter.com/Nankani/statuses/9561076303

    ReplyDelete
  158. LOVE Chobani. Warm Spinach Arti-CHO-ke Dip is on my list of things to make ...

    ReplyDelete
  159. definitely pumpkin muffins!

    www.jqlee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. i also entered the CLICK giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  161. I'd like to try to make a smoothie with the Chobani Honey Yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  162. definitely the pumpkin muffins. i'm a pumpkin adn muffin freak.

    actorsdiet(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. Daily Tweet http://twitter.com/eyzofblu63/status/9574934910

    ReplyDelete
  164. The pumpkin muffins seem to be a popular pick,but they do look delicious!

    mchannell88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  165. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/9581108450

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  166. Daily tweet!

    http://twitter.com/genny315/status/9583631310

    contactinkspot(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  167. The Roasted Turkey and Root Vegetable Soup looks so yum. Thanks.

    sweet_soul_sistermi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  168. I'd like to try Roasted Beets with Creamy Chobani Dill Sauce.
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  169. http://twitter.com/kayte71/status/9593201827
    kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  170. Hi! Following you on FB now. Kayte CookWatts
    kaytewatts AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  171. I'd rather just eat the chobani, but if I must bake with the Chobani Wonderful Cake looks moistily delcious

    ReplyDelete
  172. Spread the link love: http://runtothefinish.blogspot.com/2010/02/overeating-follow-upgiveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  173. I'd like to try the Souped Up Carrot Soup.

    rsbryswrrl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  174. I would make the Pear and Whipped Chobani Gorgonzola Crostini and the Wonderful Chobani Cake

    ReplyDelete
  175. I would like to make the Warm Spinach Arti-CHO-ke Dip recipe.
    cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  176. I would make the Warm Spinach Arti-CHO-ke Dip. Thanks.

    president(dot)peaches(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  177. The CHOttata (Frittata) sounds good!
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

    ReplyDelete
  178. I follow @ChobaniNicki on Twitter
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

    ReplyDelete
  179. I signed up for Chobani's Free Newsletter
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

    ReplyDelete
  180. I follow GeorgiaMist on Twitter @cezovski
    digicat{at}sbcglobal{dot}net

    ReplyDelete
  181. I follow you on Google Friends Connect (Carolsue)
    Digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

    ReplyDelete
  182. I follow Mystic
    Raindrops on Twitter @cezovski
    digicat{at}sbcglobal{dot}net

    ReplyDelete
  183. Wonderful Chobani Cake looks interesting.

    madamerkf at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  184. Daily Tweet http://twitter.com/eyzofblu63/status/9624242865

    ReplyDelete
  185. Mmm the Lemon Blueberry Chobani Loaf looks awesome!

    Kim
    sunkissed212[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  186. I also entered the DrinkClick giveaway!

    Kim
    sunkissed212[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  187. Wonderful Chobani Cake recipe sounds divine and the picture of it makes me hungry! LOL
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  188. I am their FB fan, Tofu Fairy, and commented on their wall.
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  189. I get their newsletter.
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete