Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

EDEN HOME: Review & $35 GC Giveaway -- ends 2/24/10

Last week, I received a gorgeous black Blue Canoe Bamboo Wrap top from Eden Home.


The top is so stylish. It just hugs the body and moves with you like a second skin. It breathes with you. It don't need constant tugging or adjusting to fit right. That's so important to me because I'm constantly on the move.

I'm busy! One the go! I don't need to worry about the clothing I'm wearing having chemicals that could cause me harm. I like being natural and comfortable. And I like knowing that my clothing is organic.

From the Website: This is our favorite of the natural tops from Blue Canoe. Made from natural bamboo and organic cotton, this natural top is very comfortable and yet stylish enough to wear to work or with a cute skirt for an evening out. This super cute, wrap front style natural top has 3/4 sleeves and side gathers on the left. And the best feature is that wearing bamboo or other all natural shirts ensures extra, unwanted chemicals from processing are not left on your skin.


Both the cotton and bamboo in all our garments have always been and still are organically grown without the use of herbicides, pesticides, artificial fertilizers or any petroleum based products.
As a base fiber, bamboo is natural in that it is not petroleum based. Like cotton and other natural fibers it breathes, thereby keeping you cooler. It also has a very soft and fluid feel and will not stick to your skin even on the hottest days.

Eden Home
offers an assortment of bedding, bath, home, skincare, baby, kids, and pet products as well as men's, women's, and children's clothing items! It's truly a one-stop-shopping experience!


Eden Home doesn't just talk-the-talk, they actually walk-the-walk -- Eden Home has pledged to donate 5% of their bedding sales each month to World Vision.org -- an organization devoted to the World's Children. How amazing is that? I support companies that take the time to give back to the World Community.

Eden Home has generously offered one of our readers the chance to win a $35.00 Gift Certificate to their store.

Just follow the instructions below to enter for your chance to win!

*NOTICE: You MUST leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!*

Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!

OPEN TO USA RESIDENTS ONLY, PLEASE!

MANDATORY ENTRY:
Visit Eden Home, then come back here and tell me which item you'd buy with the $35.00 Gift Certificate.

EXTRA ENTRIES:

1. Make a purchase from Eden Home and tell us what you bought!

2. Fan Eden Home on Facebook and post on their Wall -- tell them Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent you!

3. Follow @EdenHomeOrganic on Twitter

4. Sign up for Eden Home's Free Newsletter

5. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)

6. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)

7. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter


8. Follow @MysticRaindrops on Twitter

9. Tweet about this contest (no more than once daily, please!)
$35 GC from Eden Home Organics! @GeorgiaMist @MysticRaindrops
http://bit.ly/94GtOE PLS RT

10. Post the link to this contest on your blog, Facebook, or MySpace page(s) and link back here!

11. Post a comment on any other article here and the come back and tell me which one.

This contest will be open from Wednesday, February 17th until Wednesday, February 24th. Winner will be announced on Thursday, February 25th.

The $35 Eden Home GC will be sent directly to the winner by Eden Home.

DISCLOSURE:I received a complimentary Wrap-top from Eden Home for the purpose of review. I was under no obligation to review this item. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed are based on my own use and experience with the item.
LIZ


204 comments:

  1. I really like the Organic Women's Shirts from Aventura - Newport Hoodie Top.
    tmp95 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an Eden Home fan on FB and I left a post on their wall telling them you sent me!
    tmp95 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow @EdenHomeOrganic on Twitter as @dahbou.
    tmp95 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up for Eden Home's newsletter.
    tmp95 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you via Google friend connect.
    tmp95 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a FB fan of Gathering My Roses.
    tmp95 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you on Twitter as @dahbou.
    tmp95 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow @mysticraindrops on Twitter as @dahbou.
    tmp95 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/dahbou/status/9255499500
    tmp95 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Iwould get the Natural Cleanser - Premium Gel Cleanser!

    musicxisxlovex19(at)aim(dot)com

    May

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a follower on google connect!

    musicxisxlovex19(at)aim(dot)com

    May

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the Plan Toys Wooden Toys - Animal Memory Educational Toy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to get the Organic Dress by Oscar & Belle - Corduroy Dress!
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow EdenHomeOrganic on twitter!
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow you publicly via google friend connect!
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow GeorgiaMist on twitter!
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow MysticRaindrops on twitter!
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I tweeted! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/9303723685
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. tweeted http://twitter.com/dahbou/status/9304659785

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would treat myself to the Milled Shea Butter Soap Gift Set. Thanks.

    sweet_soul_sistermi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would get the organic baby jumpsuit, kimono style

    alysia75@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would put it towards the Blue Canoe Natural Dress - New Wrap Style Bamboo Dress

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow @EdenHomeOrganic on Twitter
    - @socialison

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow @GeorgiaMIst on Twitter
    - @socialison

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow @MysticRaindrops on Twitter
    - @socialison

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow via google friend connect

    ReplyDelete
  27. i would get the Natural Perfume by Tsi-La

    ReplyDelete
  28. i'm a facebook fan of eden home (jen reda)

    ReplyDelete
  29. i follow edenhomeorganic on twitter (redfuzzycow)

    ReplyDelete
  30. i follow you publicly via google friend connect (redfuzzycow)

    ReplyDelete
  31. i follow mysticraindrops on twitter (redfuzzycow)

    ReplyDelete
  32. i tweeted http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/9317404885

    ReplyDelete
  33. i'd buy the Organic Women's Shirts from Aventura - Newport Hoodie Top! so cute!

    DolphinV27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow eden home organic on Twitter @DolphinV27!

    thanks xx

    DolphinV27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow georgia mist on Twitter @DolphinV27!

    thanks xx

    DolphinV27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow mystic raindrops on Twitter @DolphinV27!

    thanks xx

    DolphinV27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/DolphinV27/status/9318552786

    DolphinV27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. blogged

    http://tiam0.blogspot.com/2010/02/more-giveaways_12.html

    DolphinV27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I think I would get the Organic Baby Pants by Kate Quinn - Straight Leg Style. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the Eco-Friendly Pet Bed by Harry Barker - Round Toile. I would love my dog to have that!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like the Organic Dress by Oscar & Belle - Corduroy Dress

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I follow via google connect as DG

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow @deegee13 on twitter

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  44. fanned them as Dee Gee on facebook and posted

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eden-Home-Organic/208494585389?v=feed&story_fbid=351616495389&ref=mf

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow georgiamist on twitter @deegee13

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow mysticraindrops on twitter @deegee13

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  47. follow edenhomeorganics on twitter @deegee13

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  48. newsletter subscriber

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  49. dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    shared link on facebook as Dee Gee
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=315165492482&id=1449584700&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete
  50. http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/9320324199

    tweeted for 2/18

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would love some of the organic baby clothes, the hat is also too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love the tea towels on their site. I'd pick the Organic Tea Towels by Plover Organic or the Natural Perfume by Tsi-La - Natural Eau De Parfum!

    junkforcarmen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Following Eden Home Organics on Twitter (atlantagalknows)

    junkforcarmen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I am following you publicly via google friend connect

    junkforcarmen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Following GeorgiaMist on Twitter (atlantagalknows)

    junkforcarmen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Following mysticraindrops on twitter (atlantagalknows)

    junkforcarmen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Tweet: http://twitter.com/atlantagalknows/status/9327094858

    junkforcarmen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I think I'd have to get this comfy robe! http://www.edenhome.com/p-181-organic-cotton-luxe-spa-robe.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  59. Following EdenHomeORganics on twitter

    michelledavella@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Signed up for Eden Home newsletter

    michelledavella@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Following Georgia Mist on twitter!
    michelledavella@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Following Mystic Raindrops on twitter
    michelledavella@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would get the Sprig Toys - BPA Free Plastic Dolphin Explorer Boat. My daughter would love playing with that in the tub!

    ReplyDelete
  64. tweeted: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/9338562150

    ReplyDelete
  65. following mysticraindrops on twitter (as SnowflakeDay)

    ReplyDelete
  66. following georgiamist on twitter (as SnowflakeDay)

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'm receiving the Eden Home email/newsletter (hotpepper71 at bell south dot net)

    ReplyDelete
  68. following Eden Home on twitter (as SnowflakeDay)

    ReplyDelete
  69. tweeted http://twitter.com/dahbou/status/9341288707

    ReplyDelete
  70. I would get some of the cleaning cloths as well as the Natural Soap!

    flufffreebies@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Tweet! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/9350099116
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I want to get the Frugi Girls Organic Dress - Tunic Style (Bright Stripe)!
    katiekarr at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. http://twitter.com/DolphinV27/status/9354120355

    daily tweet

    dolphinv27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I would get the Kate Quinn Organic Baby Bodysuit - Long Sleeve Kimono Style and then probably a pair of pants.

    naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I follow EdenHomeOrganic on twitter (@NMGiveaway)

    naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I tweeted the giveaway.

    http://twitter.com/NMGiveaway/status/9361009432

    naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I follow GeorgiaMist on twitter (@NMGiveaway)

    naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I follow MysticRaindrops on twitter (@NMGiveaway)

    naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I would get Simply Be Well Organic Moisturizing Body Bar,Organic Kitchen Towels - Down to Earth Organic Dish Towels, Organic Pot Holder - Down to Earth Organic Cotton Potholder
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I am a fan of Eden Home on Facebook and posted on their Wall -- told them Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent me!
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I am a subscriber to the Eden Home's Newsletter
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I am a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Love the Organic Women's Shirts from Aventura - Newport Hoodie Top. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  85. I became a fan of Eden Home on Facebook and posted on their Wall,
    "Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent me!"

    ReplyDelete
  86. I signed up for Eden Home's Free Newsletter. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  87. http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/9368639636

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  88. WOW such a great website. I'm torn between getting some great new organic kitchen utensils and linens or some great bath products!

    moondancer38@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. tweeted http://twitter.com/dahbou/status/9394041274

    ReplyDelete
  90. Its a tough choice, but I would probably have to go with the organic cotton lounge set. It just looks so comfy :)

    karamdenn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I commented on the CLICK giveaway. Looks super yummy!
    karamdenn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Daily tweet!

    http://twitter.com/NMGiveaway/status/9398066115

    naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Tweet! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/9399466756
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/9401552406

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I would try an assortment of their Pangea Organics Natural Shower Gels and Simply Be Well Organic Liquid Hand Washes.

    sweeps2me {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Following via Google Friend Connect

    sweeps2me {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  97. tweet http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/9415037991

    ReplyDelete
  98. I would choose the "Dreamsacks Natural Top - Long Bamboo Wrap Top". It's so pretty and versatile!

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I fanned "Eden Home" on Facebook and posted a comment. (valhoff3 at yahoo dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  100. I now follow @Eden on Twitter as mamavalveeta03

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I signed up for Eden Organic's newsletter.

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I now follow GMR publicly on Google Friend Connect!

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I now am a fan of GMR on Facebook!
    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I follow @georgiamist on Twitter

    mamavalveeta03

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I follow @mysticraindrops on Twitter as mamavalveeta03

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. http://twitter.com/mamavalveeta03/status/9415372487

    Tweet!

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I posted a comment on the "Chobani Greek Yogurt" giveaway. Ymmmm....

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. i would love the organic women's shirts from aventura!

    harriatsu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. signed up for free newsletter!
    harriatsu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I would get the cropped bamboo pants with my gift cert. That would be so nice!

    e-mail on my profile!

    ReplyDelete
  111. I left a note on Eden Home Facebook telling them that you sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  112. I follow Eden Home on Twitter (@Melahelen)!

    ReplyDelete
  113. I follow Gathering My Roses at Google Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  114. I follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter!
    (@Melahelen)

    ReplyDelete
  115. I follow @MysticRaindrops on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  116. Tweeted! http://twitter.com/melahelen/status/9419851804

    ReplyDelete
  117. I blogged this! http://helena-agalneedsatleast2blogs.blogspot.com/2010/02/great-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  118. I left a comment by your pic and post about Capt. Phil Harris!

    ReplyDelete
  119. miriam dot nussbaum at gmail

    i would probably put the gc towards clothing like the Under the Canopy Organic Pants (Pirouette

    ReplyDelete
  120. googlefriended this blog!
    miriam dot nussbaum at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  121. I really like the dinnerware!

    ilovetoshop2010@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I'm following Gathering My Roses blog!

    ilovetoshop2010@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I'm following EdenHomeOrganic on Twitter!

    ilovetoshop2010@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I'm following GeorgiaMist on Twitter!

    ilovetoshop2010@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I'm following MysticRaindrops on Twitter!

    My twitter username: ilovetoshop2010

    ilovetoshop2010@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Tweet! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/9442006167
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. Daily tweet!

    http://twitter.com/NMGiveaway/status/9443668509

    naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  128. http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/9446587990

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  129. tweet http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/9452357695

    ReplyDelete
  130. tweeted http://twitter.com/dahbou/status/9460475805

    ReplyDelete
  131. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/DolphinV27/status/9461400426

    DolphinV27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. Daily tweet!

    http://twitter.com/NMGiveaway/status/9481449028

    naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Tweet! http://twitter.com/melahelen/status/9484147545

    ReplyDelete
  134. Tweet! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/9486556362
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I adore the Dreamsacks Natural Top - Long Bamboo Wrap Top. So perfect to toss over a tank top

    ReplyDelete
  136. I am following Eden Home on twitter
    shaiha_


    BlogBaby(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  137. I signed up for their newsletter!

    BlogBaby(at)comcast(dot)nettro

    ReplyDelete
  138. tweet http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/9495132153

    ReplyDelete
  139. I would love to buy the Dreamsacks Bamboo Shirt - V Neck Tee in haze
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I am following eden home on twitter - @ktkatherine
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. Following via google friend connect
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. Following GeorgiaMist on twitter - @ktkatherine
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. Following mysticraindrops on twitter - @ktkatherine
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/9505385461

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  145. tweeted http://twitter.com/dahbou/status/9509895279

    ReplyDelete
  146. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/DolphinV27/status/9510648671

    DolphinV27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. Simply Be Well Organic Body Wash in lavender vanilla, Pomegranate, and Rosemary Mint is what I would buy.
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I am their FB fan, Tofu Fairy, and commented.
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. I follow them on Twitter as FotoMacro.
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I follow MysticRaindrops on Twitter as FotoMacro.
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I tweeted this giveaway here: http://twitter.com/FotoMacro/status/9523950225
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Organic Baby Gifts - Organic Baby Skincare Products Mini Gift Set (Lavender) would be awesome to get for my wife!
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. fanned them on facebook under Heath Cole and commented on their page
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. fanned you on facebook under Heath Cole
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  155. follow mysticraindrops on twitter under repurrpussed
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. tweeted http://twitter.com/RePurrPussed/status/9527147136
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. Daily tweet!

    http://twitter.com/NMGiveaway/status/9529621020

    naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I would buy the Frugi Organic Kids Tees (Long Sleeve 2 Pack) for my toddler.

    marc74@inbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. Tweeted! http://twitter.com/melahelen/status/9536244323

    ReplyDelete
  160. Tweet! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/9536841538
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I really like the metal magnet bird hooks and the stuffed animals for babies
    eod_army_wife04(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I would love to have Dreamsacks Natural Top - Long Bamboo Wrap Top. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  163. tweet http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/9546029854

    ReplyDelete
  164. http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/9553401344

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  165. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/DolphinV27/status/9555392643

    DolphinV27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  166. I'd love the Organic Pajamas from Dreamsacks - Cleo Pajama Set of course, I would have to put forth some of my money too, but they look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  167. tweet http://twitter.com/dahbou/status/9560199141

    ReplyDelete
  168. Tough decision! If I won, I would probably use gift card toward the Natural Bamboo V Neck Tee from Dreamsacks.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  169. I am a Facebook fan of Eden Home (Aimee Waerhouse) and I commented on their wall that you sent me.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  170. I am following Eden Home on Twitter (username Nelsby).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  171. I signed up for Eden Home's newsletter.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  172. I am a Facebook fan of your site (Aimee Waerhouse).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  173. I am following @GeorgiaMist on Twitter (username Nelsby).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  174. I am following @MysticRaindrops on Twitter (username Nelsby).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  175. I am a Facebook fan of your site (Aimee Waerhouse).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  176. Facebook post (username Aimee Waerhouse):

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/aimee.waerhouse?v=feed&story_fbid=324764827087&ref=mf

    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  177. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/9561373651
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  178. all the loungewear looks sooo comfy! i want it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  179. Tweet 2/24 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/9578286308
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  180. i would buy Organic Gifts - Dog Lovers Organic Gift Set

    addicted2freebies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  181. Daily tweet!

    http://twitter.com/NMGiveaway/status/9579945460

    naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  182. fanned eden home on fb spirit_evo@yahoo.com Danyale N

    addicted2freebies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  183. following eden home on twitter @evoluchun

    addicted2freebies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  184. signed up for eden homes newsletter

    addicted2freebies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  185. following you publicly on google

    addicted2freebies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  186. following gathering my roses on fb spirit_evo@yahoo.com Danyale N

    addicted2freebies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  187. following georgiamist on twitter @evoluchun

    addicted2freebies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  188. folowing mystic rain drops on twitter @evoluchun

    addicted2freebies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  189. i tweeted http://twitter.com/evoluchun/statuses/9580390391

    addicted2freebies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  190. Tweet! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/9585811635
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  191. tweeted http://twitter.com/dahbou/status/9587130829

    ReplyDelete
  192. tweet http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/status/9589124667

    ReplyDelete
  193. I would get the Natural Face Mask - Cranberry Whip Masque!

    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  194. following EdenHomeOrganic on twitter as @alitsao

    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  195. following publicly with google friend connect

    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  196. Facebook fan of Gathering My Roses (Alli Tsao)

    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  197. following GeorgiaMist on twitter as @alitsao

    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  198. Following MysticRaindrops on twitter as @alitsao

    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete