A few weeks ago, I was blessed to receive a gorgeous purse hanger from Sandi's T's: a stunning Red Heart with Sparkles. I absolutely love it.

Purse hangers are amazing little tools for women. Beautiful and extremely functional -- they keep your purse close at hand and, most importantly OFF of the floor!
So... exactly WHAT are Purse Hangers?

From The Website:
Purse hangers are beautiful, ingeniously made simple hangers that allow you to take care of your purse while you're out. Purse hangers are a great way to protect your purse while keeping it in sight. All purse hangers allow you to simply hang your purse from a table, desk, or chair, keeping it clean, safe, and accessible! Purse hangers come with a cushioning pad on the back for stability and protection for furniture. Our purse hangers come in small velveteen carrying pouches that will protect your purse hangers, making them easy to find in your purse.

The disk of Sandi T's purse hangers are 1⅜” in diameter, with a cushioning pad on the back. The length of the purse hangers are 4".
I clearly remember as a child and teen that the best restaurants had hooks under their tables for women to hang their purse (handbag). That's not really true anymore, sadly. Now I, like most women, scramble around trying to find a place to put the handbag. Usually, it winds up hanging precariously on the back of the chair or sitting awkwardly between our feet on the floor.
No longer! The Purse Hanger is making a comeback in a BIG way -- and many thanks to Sandi for making those hangers beautiful.
I have a Purse Hanger for every handbag that I own. As each bag has it's own personality, so does each hanger. Every time that I take out the hanger and use it, I get questions and compliments from the women nearby. A girl's gotta get the word out!
Purse Hangers are not Sandi's only products -- Sandi's T's also carries products such as Heritage Lace, Ladies Apparel, Children's items, and Book Covers & Bookmarks.
As you know, we have a deep regard for companies that give back to the community. Sandi's T's is a great supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness and research. Please visit their Pink Ribbon Gifts Page and see how your purchase will allow you to participate in this effort!
FROM THE WEBSITE:Sandi's T's not only offers unique products with the Pink Ribbon for you, it allows you to give TWICE - ONCE in the form of a gift to your loved one, and AGAIN, with a donation to the cause through your purchase. Sandi's T's will donate a percentage of the profits from everything on this page to the fight, sending healing waves of love and strength to ourselves, our mothers, grandmothers, our sisters, wives and daughters, plus cherished friends who are dealing with this; plus send money for continued research.
When you visit Sandi's T's, be sure to Subscribe to Sandi's T's Newsletter.
Join Sandi's T's Birthday Club and you'll receive a gift certificate 30 days prior to your birth date. The gift certificate is good for 25% off the order that you place by your birthday. How cool is that?
I hope that you'll visit Sandi on her Social Pages as well: @TShirt_Lady on Twitter, Crafty Sandi on Facebook, and become a follower of Sandi's T's Blog.
Sandi's T's is offering one luck Gathering My Roses reader a chance to win a scrumptious Black & Chocolate Purse Hanger (Item #06-BB-PH08)!

Just follow the instructions below for your chance to enter and win!
Open to USA and CANADA only, please!
***NOTICE: You MUST leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***
Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Sandi's T's
and choose another item that you'd love to own, then come back here and tell us about it -- leave the item number so we can see it, too!
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:
1. Follow @TShirt_Lady on Twitter -- leave your Twitter name for verification!
2. Fan Crafty Sandi on Facebook
3. Subscribe to Sandi's T's Newsletter
4. Join Sandi's T's Birthday Club
5. Follow Sandi's T's Blog
6. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter -- leave your Twitter name for verification!
7. Folow @MysticRaindrops on Twitter -- leave your Twitter name for verification!
8. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)
9. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)
10. Tweet about this contest (no more than once daily, please!) then come back here and leave your Twitter status URL.
@GeorgiaMist @TShirt_Lady Win a Black & Chocolate Purse Hanger! PLS RT!
http://bit.ly/9eB9mb
11. Post the link to this contest on your blog, Facebook, or MySpace page(s) and link back here!
12. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.
***This contest will run from Saturday, March 6 until Monday March 15.***
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary Red Heart Purse Hanger for the purpose of review. I was under no obligation to review this item. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed are based on my own use and experience with the item.
I would love the "Pink Ribbon Denim Shirt"!
ReplyDeleteilovetoshop2010@hotmail.com
I'm following TShirt_Lady on Twitter!
ReplyDeleteilovetoshop2010@hotmail.com
My twitter username: ilovetoshop2010
I'm following MysticRaindrops on Twitter!
ReplyDeleteilovetoshop2010@hotmail.com
I'm following GeorgiaMist on Twitter!
ReplyDeleteilovetoshop2010@hotmail.com
I'm following this blog!
ReplyDeleteilovetoshop2010@hotmail.com
I'd luv to win and try all of them.
ReplyDeletesusan lee wiener, swiener1[at]tampabay.rr.com
I like the Starfish
ReplyDeleteHandmade Dangle Earrings
$16.45 #05-BC-001E.
I follow Sandi's T's blog publicly with google friend connect!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow your blog publicly with google friend connect!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I would also love to own the Diamond Linen Heritage Lace Napkins - #04-DI-17NPX
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the guardian angel sun catcher
ReplyDeleteKittens with Fishbowl
ReplyDeleteRefrigerator Magnets
$3.95 #08-KK2003A
That is sooo cute!
i follow sandi myers on twitter - crownthequeen
ReplyDeletei follow crafty sandi on the facebook - danielle crown
ReplyDeletei follow georgiamist on twitter - crownthequeen
ReplyDeletei follow mysticrain on twitter - crownthequeen
ReplyDeletei follow gathering my roses publicly on google connect
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/crownthequeen/status/10142295467
im a fan of gathering on facebook - danielle crown
ReplyDeleteI like the flower umbrellas, especially Pink Gerbera
ReplyDelete#08-HF2064 $29.95
following you on gfc
ReplyDeletei love the Seascape Shower curtain
ReplyDeleteginnn7(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribed to Sandi's T's Newsletter
ReplyDeleteginnn7(at)yahoo(dot)com
i joined Sandi's T's Birthday club
ReplyDeleteginnn7(at)yahoo(dot)com
i follow Gathering My Roses
ReplyDeleteginnn7(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would love the Aloe colored crib bedding set.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sandists.com/buyproduct/baby-bedding-sets-aloe-green.shtml
I follow Tshirt-Lady on twitter as 409cope. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI like the Divine Angel Christmas Ornament the most. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI subscribed to Sandi's T's newsletter. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI follow The T-Shirt Lady blog. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI follow Mystic Raindrops on twitter as 409cope. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI follow GeorgiaMist on twitter as 409cope. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI follow Gathering My Roses through google friend. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeletelove these -- would love to win one
ReplyDeletepiper1721@taconic.net
The pink red white blossom pendant! It's so pretty!
ReplyDeleteScandia Mittens Heritage Lace Accents
ReplyDelete$12.95 #04-3MTW-0423 White
What a great idea! I would love to win. Thanks for the chance. mogrill@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteSeascape Shower curtain
ReplyDeleteI like the Rhinestone Buckle Slide
ReplyDeleteEntered the walmart gift card giveaway
ReplyDeletejune_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com
I love the puppies Bucket Bag
ReplyDelete#08-KK1012.
june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com
I like the green butterfly slim shoulder bag
ReplyDeletelkish77123 at gmail dot com
The glass pendants on silk strings are really pretty. I would love the Brick Red Flower Glass Pendant
ReplyDelete$13.95 #05-GP17.
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/henglish/status/10282087332
I like the Where There is Great Love Heritage Lace Wall Hangings.
ReplyDeleteSubscribed to Sandi's T's Newsletter
ReplyDeleteFollowing @TShirt_Lady on Twitter - @henglish
ReplyDeletedaily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/henglish/status/10331037477
The glass pendants on silk strings are really pretty. I would love the Brick Red Flower Glass Pendant
ReplyDelete$13.95 #05-GP17.
samsam26@aol.com
I have also entered the Olay Total Effects giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
samsam26@aol.com
I habe also entered the Olay Total Effects giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the opportunities to win these great items!!
samsma26@aol.com
I also think the button earrings are cute:
ReplyDeleteCelestial
Button Pierced Earrings
$3.95 #02-B56P
--Brandy
fosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com
Join Sandi's T's Birthday Club
ReplyDeleteFollowing @GeorgiaMist on Twitter - @henglish
ReplyDeleteFollowing Sandi's T's Blog
ReplyDeletedaily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/henglish/status/10372296346
I like the Green Scroll Glass Pendant...
ReplyDeletejessicap067@gmail.com
Following @MysticRaindrops on twitter - @henglish
ReplyDeletedaily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/henglish/status/10426625777
I'm a new blog follower
ReplyDeleteI really like the beautiful Celestial wind chimes
ReplyDelete$7.95 #06-33656
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
I liked Shell Linen Apron
ReplyDelete$19.95 #04-SL-APR
rhondastruthers at yahoo dot ca
I follow gathering my roses
ReplyDeleterhondastruthers at yahoo dot ca
I like the Patriotic Tapestry Throw
ReplyDelete$46.95 #06-39553.
egreca (at) hotmail {dot} com
following Tshirt LAdy on twitter
ReplyDeleteuser: notenthused
egreca (at) hotmail {dot} com
following via gfc
ReplyDeleteegreca (at) hotmail {dot} com
fan of Crafty Sandi on FAcebook
ReplyDeleteegreca (at) hotmail {dot} com
I really like some Small Pink Ribbon Logo on Pink Ribbon Key Fobs.
ReplyDeleteapplez_55@yahoo.com
mysticraindrops twitter follower @ferriza2
ReplyDeleteferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com
georgiamist twitter follower @ferriza2
ReplyDeleteferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com
google follower: ferriz
ReplyDeleteferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com
Tshirt_Lady twitter follower @ferriza2
ReplyDeleteferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would love the abbit Hollow Apron
ReplyDeleteHeritage Lace Kitchen Accessories
#04-RH-APR!
ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/henglish/status/10471600831
I like the Tropicana water fountain. #06-12087. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepresident(dot)peaches(at)hotmail(dot)com
Would love to own the Magnolia Large Tote
ReplyDelete#08-HF1006 $29.95
I follow Sandy T's blog
ReplyDeleteI'm a FB fan of Craft Sandy
ReplyDeleteI follow TShirt lady on Twitter
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to Sandi T's newsletter
ReplyDeleteI folow MysticRandrops on Twitter
ReplyDeletecontestrobyn
I follow Georgia Mist on Twitter
ReplyDeletecontestrobyn
I'm your FB fan
ReplyDeleteI follow you on google friend
ReplyDeleteI entered your $10 Walmart GC giveaway
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/contestrobyn/status/10499477316
I'm interested in the Heritage Lace Pendant Lighting
ReplyDeleteentered the OLAY giveaway
ReplyDeleteFollower
ReplyDelete#04-WA-001 - the Wall Hanging is Fab!
ReplyDeletems(dot)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/henglish/status/10514845213
I am a follower on Google Friend Connect
ReplyDeletesweeps32(at)gmail(dot)com
I'd like to have the Constance Tote
ReplyDeletesweeps327(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow @GeorgiaMist on twitter @splashesofgrace
ReplyDeletesweeps327(at)gmail(dot)com
I've entered the Oil of Olay/Walmart giveaway.
ReplyDeletesweeps327(at)gmail(dot)com
I tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/splashesofgrace/status/10519333320
sweeps327(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the Butterflies Handmade Denim Purse.
ReplyDeleteI follow on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI follow with Google friend connect.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to the newsletter.
ReplyDeleteI like this umbrella: Pink Gerbera
ReplyDelete#08-HF2064 $29.95
trinitygsd at yahoo dot com
Americana
ReplyDeleteHandmade Denim Purses
$29.95 #09-DD-01
i love the Angel with Horn from Williraye Studio
ReplyDeleteDolphinV27@aol.com
I follow tee shirt lady on Twitter @DolphinV27!
ReplyDeletethanks xx
DolphinV27@aol.com
I follow sandi's blog with google friend connect!
ReplyDeletethanks xx
DolphinV27@aol.com
I follow mysticraindrops on Twitter @DolphinV27!
ReplyDeletethanks xx
DolphinV27@aol.com
I follow you on Twitter @DolphinV27!
ReplyDeletethanks xx
DolphinV27@aol.com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DolphinV27/status/10543510607
DolphinV27@aol.com
Hanes Ladies Tee
ReplyDeleteLadies Sizes