Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Joey Junior Purse Hanger Review & Giveaway -- CLOSED!

CONTEST CLOSED

A few weeks ago, I received a Purse Hanger from Joey Junior.

I got the gorgeous Purple Passion hanger and I've used it daily since. My friends at school all ask me about it -- they are so jealous!



So, what IS a Purse Hanger?

From The Website:

The Joey Junior Foldable Purse Hanger stores folded to only 1 3/4" and weighs less than 2oz, smaller and lighter than a compact, but unfolds to hold up to 17lbs! Simply unwind the hanger from around the decorative crystal holder and turn it down, as shown below, and place the holder on the tabletop or countertop. The Foldable Purse Hanger fits most surfaces, and the holder's non-slip pad keeps it in place.

Purse Hangers are neat. They keep your handbag OFF of the floor -- no greasy stains from restaurants seeping up from the bottom of your bag, no getting trampled in the gym, no "ICK" from bathroom floors.
Seriously, who wants to bring germs and dirt in to their home on the bottom of their handbag?

The Joey Junior Purse Hanger can protect you and your bag from germs and dirt! It does so with style, too! The Purse Hangers are not only functional, but fashionable too!

How does it work?

It’s easy as 1, 2, 3!


*1. Store the Purse Hanger folded, with the hook coiled around the crystal center.

*2. When you’re ready to use it, simply uncoil the hook from around the crystal.

*3. Place the non-slip pad on the surface and slip your bag on the hook.


Neat, huh?

The Purse Hangers come in five (5) stunning colours: Clear Crystal, Ruby Red, Blue Sapphire, Purple Passion, and Black Diamond!

Each hanger comes in it's own velvet bag to protect it!

These are very fine pieces, but they are quite sturdy. They hold up to 17 pounds! You won't worry about your handbag falling to the floor, either. The non-slip pads keep the hangers firmly in place.
Purse Hangers really extend the life of your handbag -- the bottom doesn't become worn or torn. No more tossing out your favorite bag because the bottom's been ruined.

Joey Junior also makes the wonderful Original Purse Organizer -- which we reviewed here.

You can connect with Joey Junior by subscribing to the Joey Junior Newsletter: add@joeyjunior.com

The wonderful people at Joey Junior have generously offered to give one of our readers their very own Purse Hanger -- nifty!


Just follow the instructions below to enter for your chance to win!

***NOTICE: You MUST leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***

Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!

OPEN TO USA RESIDENTS ONLY, PLEASE!

MANDATORY ENTRY:
Visit Joey Junior and tell me which color purse hanger you want if you win!

ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:

1. Subscribe to the Joey Junior Newsletter: add@joeyjunior.com

2. Follow @Mysticraindrops on Twitter

3. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)

4. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)

5. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

6. Tweet about this contest (no more than once daily, please!)
@Mysticraindrops @GeorgiaMist Win a Joey Junior Purse Hanger from Gathering My Roses!
PLS RT! http://bit.ly/dtp8Ep

7. Post the link to this contest on your blog, Facebook, or MySpace page(s) and link back here!

8. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.

This contest will be open from Monday, April 5th until Tuesday, April 13th. Winner will be announced on Wednesday, April 14th.

The Purse Hanger will be sent directly to the winner by Joey Junior.

DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary Purse hanger for the purpose of review. I was under no obligation to review this item. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed are based on my own use and experience with the item.

89 comments:

  1. I follow your blog with google friend connect!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win the Black Diamond!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter
    honeybeez80@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Purple Passion.
    honeybeez80@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black diamond is my favorite
    hhadry19114@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. black!

    addeviant006 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the PURPLE PASSION !
    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I win, I would choose Black Diamond
    grafettekj[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow your blog on Google Friend Connect
    grafettekj[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would choose the Ruby Red one! These are darling!!!

    mindeelarsen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow @Mysticraindrops on Twitter !!

    mindeelarsen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a fan on facebook! :)

    mindeelarsen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

    mindeelarsen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow you through google connect

    mindeelarsen@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tweeted about this giveaway

    http://twitter.com/Mindee7/status/11685892738

    mindeelarsen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love the Blue Sapphire!
    samsam26@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have also entered the CLICK drink giveaway.
    samsam26@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to win the blue sapphire

    dwalline at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I Follow @Mysticraindrops on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  20. I Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter



    im dwalline

    ReplyDelete
  21. Here is my tweet
    http://twitter.com/dwalline/status/11703468978

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want the ruby red one!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I Became a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  24. I Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect

    ReplyDelete
  25. I Follow @Mysticraindrops on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the black diamond.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Daily Tweet :)

    http://twitter.com/Mindee7/status/11744128798

    mindeelarsen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. todays tweet
    http://twitter.com/dwalline/statuses/11769943933

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the purple passion.

    thinknap(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. subscribed to the Joey Junior Newsletter

    thinknap(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. purple passion is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow on twitter!

    worldexploded@yahoo.com

    Mikayla.P

    ReplyDelete
  33. Purple Passion shouls be mine I love purple!

    worldexploded@yahoo.com

    Mikayla.P

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like the Clear Crystal!

    s-tay(at)cox(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  35. Daily Tweet :)

    http://twitter.com/Mindee7/status/11865968061

    mindeelarsen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the purple passion! So pretty!

    allredpolkadots@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would choose the Clear Crystal one.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I Subscribed to the Joey Junior Newsletter.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I Follow @Mysticraindrops on Twitter. @winsome6
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I Became a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I Follow @GeorgiaMist on twitter. @winsome6
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would like the Blue Sapphire!

    flufffreebies@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. http://twitter.com/dwalline/status/11999234681

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like the Ruby
    belicia at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. i love the purple passion, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Follower via GFC.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Email subscriber.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'd like the Black Diamond.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I follow you publicly via GFC.

    juxta.umino {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like purple passion best, it's very pretty!

    juxta.umino {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I follow mysticraindrops on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  53. tweet

    http://twitter.com/contestrobyn/status/12084040238

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm a FB fan of gathering my roses

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would choose the Blue Sapphire. Thanks.

    president(dot)peaches(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love the black diamond thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I am a facebook fan (mrstinareynolds)

    ReplyDelete
  58. I tweeted http://twitter.com/mrstinareynolds/status/12109276973

    ReplyDelete
  59. I follow georgiamist on twitter @mrstinareynolds

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would choose the blue sapphire or the purple passion :)

    granthamkk(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Purple is my favorite color but sapphire is my birthstone. I guess I would pick the blue sapphire as my first pick.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I follow you on twitter as kmayans

    http://www.joeyjunior.com/orderproduct.htm

    ReplyDelete
  63. I like the black diamond color

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow georgiamist on twitter as kmayans

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I publically follow your blog as degood

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I would like the Blue Sapphire
    amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Tweet

    http://twitter.com/lilshuga2001/status/12123915960

    ReplyDelete
  68. This would be handy! I'd pick the Ruby Red one.

    ReplyDelete
  69. following mrd on twitter klp1965

    ReplyDelete
  70. http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/12142875246

    ReplyDelete
  71. following gm on twitter klp1965

    ReplyDelete
  72. http://www.facebook.com/#!/KathyLPease?v=wall&story_fbid=117258281619826&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete