Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Switch It By Nan! Review & Giveaway -- Contest Closed!

CONTEST CLOSED!









Switch It by Nan... Where Sassy Meets Functional!

Recently, Liz and I were blessed to receive a Purse Organizer from Switch It By Nan. We got the sleek and snazzy Red Python Medium Organizer. It is... stunning!



The see-through bag makes it so easy to find everything you need quickly and without emptying your belongings.

It is also very, very functional! The Medium-size Switch-it is 9.5" x 6.5" x 3" -- perfect for the over-sized handbag or tote!

It has two large outside pockets, two medium-size outside pockets and one smaller pocket (perfect for pens or even a lipstick or flash-drive!) plus an outside zippered pocket.

The inside is open with plenty of room for a brush, small wallet, PDA, etc.
Also included is a solid wristlet with a zippered closure. The inside is lined with a luxurious, scrumtious satina. Very sexy. :)


I stole used the organizer first. I have a HUGE black Nightingale handbag that has only three inside pockets. Everything gets lost in there... so the Switch It By Nan is perfect for me!



I also love the fact that when I'm ready to switch to a different handbag, I don't have to go through the time-consuming hassle of switching out 20 different items.

The Switch It has it all in one convenient place and I just move it from one bag to another! Nothing gets left behind or dropped.

Ah, that brings me to another fine point: Nothing gets dropped on the floor... nothing gets dirty! I haven't had my sunglasses or reading glasses fall out... no scratches. My loose change stays firmly zippered in the bag. Oh, bliss!

And my hairbrush... it's clean. Not sogged down with the dust that can accumulate in the bottom of a handbag! Love it!

Liz, on the other hand, loves it as a stand alone bag. She literally crammed that organizer full of make-up, phone, brush, keys, pens -- you name it, the kid had it in there. Best of all, though, she could SEE it all and didn't have to dig through everything to put her hands on what she needed.

For Parents / Employers:
Many schools / businesses have rather strict policies about students / employees and see-through bags / back-packs. The Switch It is absolutely perfect for these policies! Everything can be clearly seen by Teachers / Employers and should be acceptable for any function or job.



It's not only convenient -- the Switch It is a time-saver! I hate to have to empty my purse to find what I want and I hate wasting my precious time to do so!

Well, there's no more of that!

So, who's behind this sassy organizer?

From the Website:

Switch It By Nan was an idea inspired by designer, Nan Holloway, to simplify the lives of “women on the go.” Nan designed the Switch It organizer to keep handbags organized and to make switching handbags simple. Just lift and switch to change your style!

Nan’s unique Switch It organizer is clear and translucent, with multiple pockets for storing essentials and makeup. The original Switch It was designed as a handbag organizer, but it’s use has evolved. Women are now using the Switch It as a makeup caddy, a travel bag organizer, a golf caddy, a car caddy, a diaper bag organizer, and as gift giving baskets. The uses are endless!

Nan’s main goal when designing her line was to create an organizer that is both functional and stylish. Not only do the organizers work well inside of a handbag, but many women love carrying the organizer as a separate handbag by itself!


The Switch It By Nan comes in three convenient sizes:
Small (8.5" x 5" x 3"), Medium (9.5" x 6.5" x 3"), and Large (11" x 8" x 4"). There is a size for every handbag and every purpose.

But that's not all, Switch It also offers some absolutely gorgeous Handbags as well! (I have my eye on the Sassy Girl Pink Python!)



You can connect with Switch It By Nan on these Social Pages:

Switch It By Nan on Facebook and
@Switchitbynan on Twitter!

The wonderful folks at Switch It By Nan have generously offered on our readers a chance to win their own Switch It Purple Mini-Purse Organizer! How cool is that?

Just follow the instructions below for your chance to enter and win!

***NOTICE: You MUST leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***

Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!

OPEN TO USA RESIDENTS ONLY, PLEASE!

MANDATORY ENTRY:
Visit Switch It By Nan, then come back here and tell me another item you'd like to have!

ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:

1. Fan Switch It By Nan on Facebook and post on their Wall -- tell them Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent you!

2. Follow @switchitbynan on Twitter

3. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)

4. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)

5. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

6. Tweet about this contest (no more than once daily, please!)
@GeorgiaMist @switchitbynan Win a Switch It By Nan Mini-Purse Organizer from Gathering My Roses!
PLS RT! http://bit.ly/aKyEtw

7. Post the link to this contest on your blog, Facebook, or MySpace page(s) and link back here!

8. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.

This contest will be open from Thursday, April 8th until Friday, April 16th. Winner will be announced on Saturday, April 17th.

The Prize will be sent directly to the winner by Switch It By Nan.

DISCLOSURE: We received a complimentary Switch It By Nan Medium Purse Organizer for the purpose of review. We were under no obligation to review this item. We received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed are based on our own use and experience with the item.

136 comments:

  1. I like the Black Croc Large Organizer.

    s-tay(at)cox(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pink plaid medium Switchie-O. These are so cute and made for traveling:)

    nazelnutz@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following switchingitbynan on twitter
    nazelnutz@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fanned 'Gathering My Roses' on facebook.
    FB name (sherrie seruntine)

    nazelnutz@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am following Georgia Mist on twitter.
    (nazelnutz)
    nazelnutz@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daily tweet.
    nazelnutz@msn.com
    http://twitter.com/nazelnutz/status/11880420949

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Toggle Tote Mini Turquoise Handbag - Thanks!
    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Facebook Fan of Gathering My Roses - Thanks!
    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following Gathering My Roses publicly via Google, Thanks!
    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toggle Tote Mini Turquoise Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the cabana girl turquoise hand bag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the Toggle Tote Orange Handbag!!!! very lovely!

    xo
    kimberly.long at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. following switchitbynan on twitter @sparkily

    xo
    kimberly.long at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. following georgiamist on twitter @sparkily

    xo
    kimberly.long at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am following your blog publicly on google friend connect! xo

    kimberly.long at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the Toggle Tote Mini Tourqouise Handbag.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the Cabana Girl Yellow Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a fan on FB

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a facebook fan of Switch It By Nan and told them you sent me.

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd love the Yellow Polka Dot Large Organizer
IN5SVYES08.


    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Purple Python Medium Organizer

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to own the Cabana Girl Turquoise Handbag!
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tweet 4/10 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/11940641320
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I entered the Drink Click giveaway
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the: Gun Metal Solid Large Switchie-O

    dawns_horizen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow on google.

    dawns_horizen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I also like the Sassy Girl Black Croc Handbag for $99.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I also entered the Click giveaway.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am a public follower via Google Friend.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would love to have the Sassy Girl Red Ostrich Handbag.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. TWEET! http://twitter.com/Yvonne5987/status/11972647859
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am a fan of Switch It By Nan on facebook.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow Switchitbynan on twitter.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow PUBLICLY on google friend connect.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow GeorgiaMist on twitter.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am a fan on facebook.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Another item that I would like to have is the Sassy Girl Red Ostrich Handbag

    shopgurl101 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I Follow @switchitbynan on Twitter @shopgurl

    ReplyDelete
  39. I Fanned Switch It By Nan on Facebook and posted on their Wall.
    (Evelyn D)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Eve)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I became a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (Evelyn D)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter @shopgurl

    ReplyDelete
  43. I tweeted: http://twitter.com/shopgurl/status/11975559184

    ReplyDelete
  44. I posted the contest on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gathering-Roses-Journey-to-a-Healthier-Life/160312853450?v=wall#!/luvmakeup?v=wall&story_fbid=116924221655547&ref=nf

    ReplyDelete
  45. I posted it on my blog:
    http://wp.me/plE9t-lr


    shopgurl101 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I really like the Allure White Handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like the Brown Leather Large Organizer

    ReplyDelete
  48. Google Friend Connect follower!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Tweet 4/11 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/11998882948
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like the Toggle Tote Mini Black Handbag
    lusizova(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/Ludmilochka/status/12000420422

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'm a subscriber. Many thx

    swiener1[at]tampabay.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Black Croc Mini Switchie-O is something else I would like.I actually would love the Switch It Purple Mini-Purse Organizer that you are giving away. Its my favorite color and it would fit in my favorite purple bag.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Follow @switchitbynan on Twitter
    @katmagick

    ReplyDelete
  55. Fan Switch It By Nan on Facebook and posted on their wall
    Melanie Diehl

    ReplyDelete
  56. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love the Cabana Girl turquoise handbag. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  58. fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook
    Melanie Diehl

    ReplyDelete
  59. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/katmagick/status/12010214709

    ReplyDelete
  60. I also like the Pink Plaid Medium Switchie-O organizer.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Fan of Switch It By Nan on Facebook and posted on their Wall that Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent me!
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. 2. Follow @switchitbynan on Twitter.
    winsome6
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter.
    @winsome6
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I'm a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Entered the Joey Junior Purse hanger giveaway.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I entered the switch it by nan giveaway.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. http://twitter.com/katmagick/status/12040386341

    ReplyDelete
  69. I also entered the Musselman's Healthy Picks Applesauce giveaway
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Following Gathering My Roses with Google Friend Connect [Cheryl F. {The Lucky Ladybug}]
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I follow via Google Friend Connect. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  72. These products are amazing! I'd also love the Gun Metal Solid Large Switchie-O.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow via Google Friend Connect. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  74. http://twitter.com/katmagick/status/12115575312

    ReplyDelete
  75. http://twitter.com/katmagick/status/12168589869

    ReplyDelete
  76. I love the brown polka dot large organizer. It's so much better than my current system of a small clear cosmetic bag for work. lol

    juxta.umino {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I follow you publicly via GFC :)

    juxta.umino {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  78. i like the toggle tote orange handbag
    eod_army_wife04(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I like the Mini Allure Black Handbag!

    flufffreebies@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I like the Cabana Girl Turquoise Handbag.

    dlodden at frontiernet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  81. I'm a new follower with Google Friend Connect.

    dlodden at frontiernet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  82. I'd like to have the Allure White Handbag
    yeloechikee at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. entered your Musselman's giveaway too
    yeloechikee at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Would love to have the Allure Creamy Lace Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  85. I entered your Tortuga Rum Cake Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  86. tweet

    http://twitter.com/contestrobyn/status/12268093179

    ReplyDelete
  87. How'd you know purple was my favorite color? Over at the site, I like the Black Croc Class Act Handbag. That's a very stylish way to carry a laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  88. LOVE the Black Croc Large Organizer.

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I'd love to have the Cabana Girl Turquoise Handbag, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  90. I would love the Allure Creamy Lace Handbag

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I follow georgiamist on twitter as kmayans

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I follow you publically on gfc as degood

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I follow them on twitter as kmayans
    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Love the Toggle Tote Mini Turquoise Handbag! trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. http://twitter.com/katmagick/status/12299685513

    ReplyDelete
  96. I like the Toggle Tote Red Handbag at Switch It by Nan.

    susan56bft at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Switch It By Nan fan on Facebook
    id:Susan Claus
    Posted Comment

    susan56bft at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Gathering My Rosespublic fan on Facebook
    id:Susan Claus
    susan56bft at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Gathering My Roses public follower via Google

    susan56bft at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I really like the Allure Creamy Lace Handbag thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. i follow with google friend connect

    ReplyDelete
  102. I follow @switchitbynan on twitter @mrstinareynolds

    ReplyDelete
  103. i tweeted http://twitter.com/mrstinareynolds/status/12307082775

    ReplyDelete
  104. I follow @georgiamist on twitter @mrstinareynolds

    ReplyDelete
  105. Another item I'd like to have is the car caddy

    Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

    ReplyDelete
  106. I am a fan of Switch It By Nan on Facebook and posted on their Wall

    Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

    ReplyDelete
  107. Twitter follower of @switchitbynan - @hofken

    Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

    ReplyDelete
  108. I follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect - Hofken

    Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

    ReplyDelete
  109. I follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter @hofken

    Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

    ReplyDelete
  110. I am a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook - Cynthia M. Richardson

    Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

    ReplyDelete
  111. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/hofken/status/12311175981

    Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

    ReplyDelete
  112. I entered the Tortuga Rum Cakes giveaway

    Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

    ReplyDelete
  113. I like the Sassy Girl Puma Handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  114. I follow Switch It on Twitter as willitara.

    ReplyDelete
  115. I follow SwitchIt on Facebook and wrote on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  116. I follow with Google friend connect.

    ReplyDelete
  117. I follow GeorgiaMist on Twitter as willitara.

    ReplyDelete
  118. Tweet - http://twitter.com/willitara/status/12314978051

    ReplyDelete
  119. I like the Toggle Tote Mini Turquoise Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  120. I would love to have the Toggle Tote Mini Orange Handbag.

    mattandjen[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete