Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

CHARM FACTORY Review & Giveaway:CLOSED!

CONTEST CLOSED!












Liz and I discovered the amazing Charm Factory not so long ago and fell in lust love with their myriad of charms, beads, rings, and... well, everything!

We literally spent hours clicking thru their pages, oohing and ahhing over the gorgeous charms.

Who doesn't love a charm bracelet?
It's such a personal thing... you choose the charms that best fit you and what's happening in your life.


There is no better place on-line to design a piece of jewelry that is so deeply personal, so true to your feelings than the Charm Factory.

I choose the Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet as a way to show my support of Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. It's beautiful. It truly is an honour to wear it.




Breast Cancer Bracelet: CFCB5
Show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness with this distinctive and inspirational sterling silver Breast Cancer Bracelet. This awareness bracelet sends an unmistakable support message and comes with 5 Breast Cancer Pink enameled Survivor ribbons. The striking foundational bracelet, crafted from .925 sterling silver with figure 8 links and a strong lobster clasp, is designed to last a lifetime.


For Liz, I chose the Graduation Bracelet. Can you believe it? My baby girl graduates from high school next Friday night! This bracelet is perfect for the high school or college grad.










Three charms have the words: Aspire, Dream, Succeed, there is also a Cap (Mortar Board) and tassle, and a 2010 charm! Your graduate will love it!

Graduation Bracelet: CFCB4
When you present this adorable sterling silver Graduation Bracelet, you, with no doubt, give the gift of delightful remembrance. It's the perfect gift for the new graduate of any grade or college level. Our gorgeous sterling silver Graduation Charm Bracelet is a wonderful way to acknowledge and honour deserved graduation achievements.


In honour of the wildly popular Stephanie Meyer books, Charm Factory has a whole line of charms dedicated to the Twilight series!





They have charms that say Team Edward, Bite Me (love it!), the new QUEEN Chess Piece and many more! The Charm Factory offers Beads, Bracelets, Sterling Silver Charms, Rings, and Chains, as well as Jewelry components, Lockets, Awareness Ribbons, Pendants and more! It is a fabulous one-stop-shop for all of your Charm Jewelry wants and needs!




The wonderful folks at Charm Factory have generously offered one of our lucky readers the chance to win their own charm bracelet! How cool is that?

Just follow the instructions below for your chance to enter to win!

Open to USA only, please.

***NOTICE: You MUST leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***

Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!

MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Charm Factory and tell me which Finished Charm Bracelet you'll choose if you win!

ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:

1. Follow on Charm Factory on Facebook and post on their Wall -- tell them Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent you!

2. Follow @Charm_Factory on Twitter

3. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)

4. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs (Located on sidebar)

5. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)

6. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

7. Tweet about this contest (no more than twice daily, please!)
@GeorgiaMist Win a Finished Charm Bracelet from @Charm_Factory & Gathering My Roses! Ends 5/16/10 http://bit.ly/aV8sIw



8. Post the link to this contest on your blog and / or Facebook and link back here!

9. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.

This contest will be open from Monday, May 10th until Sunday, May 16th. Winner will be announced on Monday, May 17th.

DISCLOSURE: We received complimentary Sterling Silver Charm Bracelets for the purpose of review. We were under no obligation to review these items. We did not receive any monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are our own and based on our own personal use of and experience with the items.

175 comments:

  1. I'm a follower! I love charm bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection of bracelets. I really love the CFCB10 Silver Heart Bracelet.
    Thanks so much.
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a google follower (rickpeggysmith)
    Thanks
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Follow @Charm_Factory on Twitter (peg42)
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd pick the Wild Animal Charm Bracelet.
    13greenducks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the graduation bracelet! I am graduating with my Master's Degree on the 15th of this month and this would be an awesome gift for myself! I have 2 children (4 and 2) and a busy household so I've worked REALLY hard to attain this degree! The bracelet would be a BEAUTIFUL recognition of my accomplishment

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wild animal charm bracelet

    creatingchildhoodmemories (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would choose the cat charm one. My mother in law loves cat's so I would surprise her with it if I won.

    mrssmith825@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fb Charm comment and follow! Jenna Marie-Wood

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd choose the Crystal Heart Charm bracelet!

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. charm Factory Twitter follow- pyrodamsel

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow Gathering MY Roses on Google Friend!

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow Georgia Mist on Twitter- Pyrodamsel

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Facebook fan of you! Jenna Marie-Wood

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would choose the Amethyst Bracelet with Crystal Hearts

    blackbearpie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. FB fan Charm Factory and told them you sent me (michelle levine)

    blackbearpie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. FB fan Charm Factory and told them you sent me (michelle levine)

    blackbearpie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. @blackbearpie following GeorgiaMist

    blackbearpie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. FB fan Gathering Roses -- Journey to a Healthier Life

    blackbearpie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. @blackbearpie following Charm_Factory

    blackbearpie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I shared this giveaway

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gathering-Roses-Journey-to-a-Healthier-Life/160312853450#!/Chelle11111?ref=profile

    blackebarpie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the Garnet Bracelet with Crystal Hearts.

    couponboss at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Autism Bracelet
    CFCB13, for my grandson who has autism

    ReplyDelete
  24. i follow the charmfactory on twitter.......@samarcy

    ReplyDelete
  25. i am a facebook fan of the charm factory and i posted on the wall...

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the Joyful Colors Swarovski Heart Bracelet at Charm Factory. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Blog follower!
    onepilgrim86[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd get the Joyful Colors Bracelet for my little sis!
    onepilgrim86[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the summer fun bracelet.

    sonflower277(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. The graduation bracelet
    ilovemycouponsinnc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would choose the Garnet Bracelet with Crystal Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello! The Joyful Colors Swarovski Heart Bracelet is so cute! Ilove the mix of the colours, if it is bright, count me in!

    janeymacy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am a follower!

    janeymacy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. i follow georgiatwist on twitter
    butterflyz01234

    ReplyDelete
  35. i follow charm factory on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  36. if i win ill pick the amethiast bracelet with crystal hearts!


    invisible_fairy_05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Silver Heart Bracelet for me!

    ReplyDelete
  38. If I won, I would choose the Autism charm bracelet because it is a cause that I care deeply about. If I don't win, please give it to the person who entered above me who has a son with autism.

    superfluousday@yahoo.com
    superfluousday@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. TWEET: http://twitter.com/warp65/status/13841092812

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'd choose the Crystal Heart Charm Bracelet!
    treneebarker~hotmail~com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Follow @Charm_Factory on Twitter - @warp65

    ReplyDelete
  42. Follow on Charm Factory on Facebook and post on their Wall - Tina Renee Barker

    ReplyDelete
  43. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect - Tina Renee Barker

    ReplyDelete
  44. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter - @warp65

    ReplyDelete
  45. fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook - Tina Renee Barker

    ReplyDelete
  46. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs - Tina Renee Barker

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would choose the breast cancer bracelet as well.It's a cause near and dear to my heart. But I do like the autism bracelet and the dog bracelet.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow via GFC.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like the dog bracelet! prills@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I entered Spa Naturals Gift Pack.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like the crystal heart bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  52. i follow charm factory on twitter @freebiespot

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'm a fan of and posted that you sent me to their FB page

    ReplyDelete
  54. i follow you on twitter @freebiespot

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would choose the Autism Bracelet.

    choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would choose the Joyful Colors Swarovski Heart Bracelet. Love the colors!
    chunkerton13@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I would pick the Peace Bracelet.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  58. ms(d0t)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com

    I entered the CZ giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  59. http://www.charmfactory.com/silver-star-bracelet.htm

    I like that one!

    ms(d0t)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would choose the Wild Animal Charm Bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I'd get the Summer Fun charm bracelet.

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    --Liza

    ejm6x (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would choose the Peace Bracelet!

    jewell330 at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would pick the SILVER STAR charm bracelet!

    Amy
    artsyrockerchick at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love

    Wild Animal Charm Bracelet

    SheilaC

    shecarita at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I like the Rose Crystal Heart Charm Bracelet. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love the Silver Star Bracelet.

    kaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'd choose theCFCB12 Peace Bracelet

    brn2lisn (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I think I'd choose the crystal charm heart bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow charm factory on facebook and posted on their wall

    contests4h@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I am a follower of gathering my roses through google friend connect

    contests4h@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I also entered the perfume giveaway one

    contests4h@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I also follow gathering my roses throgh facebook networked blogs

    contests4h@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I would pick the Crystal Heart Charm Bracelet
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. following charm factory on FB
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/kimhigueria/status/14055765109
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. following georgiamist on twitter @kimhigueria
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. fan of gathering my roses on fb
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. following charm factory on twitter @kimhigueria
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I would get the
    Wild Animal Charm Bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I would choose the Joyful Colors Swarovski Heart Bracelet.

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I follow with Google Friend Connect (maxfate)

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I'm following Charm Factory on Twitter (maxfate)

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I Tweeted (maxfate)
    http://twitter.com/maxfate/status/14070841521

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I'm following @GeorgiaMist on Twitter (maxfate)

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I've entered your Cream Perfume Company Giveaway. Thanks!

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. We like the dog charm bracelet
    Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I follow this blog
    Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I'm a charm factory facebook fan
    Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I'm a Networked blog follower
    Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I entered the Creame Perfume Co.
    Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Following Charm Factory on Twitter (@ThatKittenMimi).

    ReplyDelete
  92. Following Charm Factory on Facebook and commented that y'all sent me (Angela Townsend).

    ReplyDelete
  93. Following Gathering my Roses publicly on GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Following Gathering my Roses on Networked Blogs (Angela Townsend).

    ReplyDelete
  95. Also entered your Fantasy Jewelry Box giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  96. Following @GeorgiaMist on Twitter (@ThatKittenMimi).

    ReplyDelete
  97. Gathering my Roses facebook fan (Angela Townsend).

    ReplyDelete
  98. I follow GeorgiaMist on twitter (FineInsanity)

    fineinsanity at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I follow your blog on GFC (Fine Insanity)

    fineinsanity at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I follow Charm Factory on twitter (FineInsanity)

    fineinsanity at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I would choose the Zircon Crystal Heart Charm Bracelet if I won! Thanks!
    fineinsanity at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I like the "Peace Sign Jewelry" bracelet.
    xbeautifulcoma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I follow through GFC.
    xbeautifulcoma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. the Awareness Bracelet

    bemiss2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Amethyst Bracelet with Crystal Hearts would be my choice!

    ReplyDelete
  106. Wow the summer fun looks cute as a button. I'd have to take more time to look when I win though, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Here from the cream perfume company giveaway. Wish I could get some PR tips for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  108. I would like a 2011 graduation charm bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  109. I think the summer fun bracelet

    jdmimi at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I am a follow CF on facebook.

    emeri53@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  111. follow charm factory on twitter
    amyhd29

    ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I like the silver star bracelet!

    ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  113. follow you by gfc
    amydelong

    ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  114. Siam Crystal Heart Charm Bracelet would be my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  115. I like the Silver Star bracelet!
    Thanks - Sarah Z
    believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I would choose the garnet bracelet with crystal hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  117. I'd choose the Zircon Crystal Heart Charm Bracelet. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  118. I'd looove to win the
    Emerald Bracelet with Crystal Hearts - my bf was born in May!
    deathstrike.maya@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Tweet (maxfate)
    http://twitter.com/maxfate/status/14120438021

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. i love the CFCB1-SAP
    Sapphire Crystal Heart Charm Bracelet
    Sterling Silver Finished Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  121. like charm on facebook Kathy L Pease

    ReplyDelete
  122. following charm on twitter klp1965

    ReplyDelete
  123. following on networked blogs Kathy L Pease

    ReplyDelete
  124. like you on facebook Kathy L Pease

    ReplyDelete
  125. http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/14120987512

    ReplyDelete
  126. following you on twitter klp1965

    ReplyDelete
  127. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=671931358&v=wall&story_fbid=126870400658824&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete
  128. I would chose the Autism charm bracelet.

    granthamkk at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I would choose the silver with garnet hearts bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  130. I follow Charm Factory on FB and I told them you sent me

    ReplyDelete
  131. I follow charm factory on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  132. I entered your Cream Perfume Company giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  133. tweet

    http://twitter.com/contestrobyn/status/14122875903

    ReplyDelete
  134. I like the Siam Crystal Heart Charm Bracelet.

    zannidmail (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I'd choose the silver awareness bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  136. Following Charm Factory on Facebook and wrote on their wall. My name: Sarah U.

    ReplyDelete
  137. following Charm Factory on Twitter. My sn: sarbear3490

    ReplyDelete
  138. Following you via GFC. My sn: sarbear3490

    ReplyDelete
  139. following georgiamist on twitter. my sn: sarbear3490

    ReplyDelete
  140. facebook fan of gathering roses, my name: Sarah U.

    ReplyDelete
  141. CFCB10
    Silver Heart Bracelet
    Sterling Silver Finished Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  142. I would choose the Summer Fun Charm bracelet.
    couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  143. I follow georgia mist on twitter as lissaxolove

    melis4745(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I follow my charm factory on twitter as lissaxolove

    melis4745(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I love the Amethyst Bracelet with crystal hearts- my birth stone!

    melis4745(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I follow Charm Factory on Facebook and let them know you sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  147. I follow you on Facebook Networked Blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  148. LOVE, love, love the Silver Star bracelet! Cool looking, and the silver goes with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  149. I like the Silver Star Bracelet. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  150. I like Charm Factory on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  151. I follow @Charm_Factory on Twitter: hillfam2005

    ReplyDelete
  152. I'm following via Facebook Networked Blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  153. Tweet: http://twitter.com/hillfam2005/status/14134047425

    ReplyDelete
  154. I follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter: hillfam2005

    ReplyDelete
  155. I like Gathering My Roses on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  156. I entered the Cream Perfume giveaway!

    jewell330 at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I really like the wild animal thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete