Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Cream Perfume Company: Review & Giveaway, 2 Winners, CLOSED

CONTEST CLOSED!
I love perfume. I do. I can recall quite clearly that the very first perfume I wore was called Primrose! I can still close my eyes and smell the light, summery fragrance.

In my 20s and 30s, it was Rive Gauche and Red that powered my "dress up" days. :) Fond memories!

So, it was with great pleasure and anticipation that I awaited the arrival of my samples from The Cream Perfume Company!

When it came, I was ecstatic to see the lovely fragrances that I'd been sent -- three Body Moisturizers and two Nuts Cream Perfumes.

After using the products for several days, I can tell you that they are simply amazing.
The fragrances are subtle yet lingering. A little goes a long way but these scents are not over-powering.
If you're like me, you want your perfume to be noticed but you don't want to trigger a sinus / asthma attack or have someone keel over because they can't breath.


These fragrances won't ever cause a reaction like that! Soft. That's the word that comes to mind. Soft, delicate fragrance that moves with you throughout the day. I love it.

I must say that these cream perfumes are also very soothing -- not only for the skin but for the psyche as well. Yes, it IS a form of Aromatherapy. I put on the Lavender Ecume after my shower, snuggled down in the recliner and let the sweet fragrance sweep me away. Very relaxing, indeed.

The Cream Perfume Company offers 100% Healthy, natural and organic ingredients. No harsh chemicals, no animal testing. Effective and safe, only Premium French-Made Perfumes from the Fragrance Capital of the World, Grasse.

Jasmine Floriental



A truly exotic perfume with opening notes of Bergamot Italy, lavender & coriander followed by rose turkie, jasmine, iris, cedarwood & patchouly indonesia.
Closes with a warm & spicy blend of vetiver, civette, oak moss, musk, sandlewood and benjoin.

Mango poudré


Truly seductive scents of mango and cassis balanced with timeless jasmin and candy sugar accord. A tropical favorite with sandalwood, musk and vanilla.

Travel Size Coconut Vanille Lotion


Premium and naturally derived oils and extracts from nature combined with premium French certified organic essential oils to combat dehydrated, sore, inflamed and damaged skin.

Lavender Body Moisturizer
Premium and naturally derived oils and extracts from nature combined with premium French certified organic essential oils to combat dehydrated, sore, inflamed and damaged skin.

Rose Body Moisturizer


Premium and naturally derived oils and extracts from nature combined with premium French certified organic essential oils to combat dehydrated, sore, inflamed and damaged skin.

ABOUT The Cream Perfume Company:
We work exclusively with internationally renowned perfumers and the local artisans of Grasse to develop premium nature identical oil blends, ECOCERT certified organic essentials, absolutes and pure plant and fruit extracts. Our perfumes are all phthalate free and contain no sulfates, petro-chemicals, synthetic dyes, triclosan, GMO, PPG, MEA, DEA, TEA or formaldehyde donors. Our products are cruelty free.

Additionally, our perfumed body moisturizers are 100% vegan, wheat and gluten free, contain no glycol, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, silicones, synthetic additives or synthetic fragrances.

We look for the world's best ingredients to luxuriously hydrate and repair your skin combined with unique fragrances to simply delight your senses. We focus on environmentally friendly packaging and overall eco-value. We are The Cream Perfume Company and simply make better scents, naturally!


The wonderful folks at The Cream Perfume Company are generously offering TWO lucky readers the chance to win an item of their choice from their website! And! This contest is also open to our Canadian friends!

Just follow the instructions below for your chance to enter and win!

Open to USA and CANADA, please.

***NOTICE: You MUST leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***

Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!

MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit The Cream Perfume Company and tell me which item you'll choose if you win!

ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:

1. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)

2. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs (Located on sidebar)

3. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)

4. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

5. Tweet about this contest (no more than twice daily, please!)
@GeorgiaMist Win item of your choice from The Cream Perfume Company & Gathering My Roses! Ends 5/17/10 http://bit.ly/aShnvk

6. Post the link to this contest on your blog and / or Facebook and link back here!

7. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.

This contest will be open from Tuesday, May 11th until Monday, May 17th. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, May 18th.

DISCLOSURE: We received complimentary Perfumes for the purpose of review. We were under no obligation to review these items. We did not receive any monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are our own and based on our own personal use of and experience with the items.

183 comments:

  1. I'm also following you! Same email. as above :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my there products look awesome! I'd love to try the mango poudre :)
    My email is watrmlon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would choose the Melon d'eau. It's like a combination of all my favorite scents!!

    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already a follower here as well

    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already a follower on twitter
    puredove

    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to try the Mango Poudre Fragrance!

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Facebook fan- Jenna Marie-Wood

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow on Twitter- Pyrodamsel

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a google Friend

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow via Networked Blogs

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I might pick Rose Body Moistuizer. It's so hard to pick.

    melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a new follower! :)

    superfluousday@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to try the Mango poudré.

    superfluousday@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the scent of roses. I would choose Rose Body Moisturizer. Would love to try it.
    adriana(dot)grillo(at)live(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Following blog via google
    adriana(dot)grillo(at)live(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs
    adriana(dot)grillo(at)live(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Became a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook and commented.
    adriana(dot)grillo(at)live(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Following @GeorgiaMist on Twitter
    adriana(dot)grillo(at)live(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Following @GeorgiaMist on Twitter
    @Adriana1954
    adriana(dot)grillo(at)live(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tweet: http://twitter.com/Adriana1954/status/13847460269
    adriana(dot)grillo(at)live(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  21. Placed a beautiful post on Facebook of this blog http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1718932795&v=wall&story_fbid=125872614092692&ref=mf
    adriana(dot)grillo(at)live(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  22. Would have loved entering another contest but, was clearly marked US only.
    adriana(dot)grillo(at)live(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  23. i would choose the Coconut Body Moisturize.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to try the ORGANIC Forest terre perfume

    ReplyDelete
  25. I will choose the ORGANIC Forest terre if I win.

    wwrkster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. tweeted http://twitter.com/fcffollower/status/13855147797

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would have to choose either the
    ORGANIC Vanilla rêve or the lavender body lotion <3

    WolfMistress09@aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Following on google friend : D

    WolfMistress09@aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Following you on twitter ^.^ (Foxy_wolf)

    Wolfmistress09@aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tweeted <3 http://twitter.com/Foxy_Wolf/status/13860151470

    wolfmIstress09@aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would like organic forest. As someone that has gone to hospital for an adrenaline shot due to perfume I can really appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Does anyone else think these products look good enough to eat?! Apricots and Mangos? MMM, MMM, MMM!!

    I'd love to try the "Melon D'eau" Solid Fragrance! Delicious!

    Many Thanks for the giveaway!

    Deine.kable(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'd try the Havana Nights Mango poudre
    donna(dot)szocik(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would love to have the Rose Body Moisturizer the most.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. If I won, I would choose the ORGANIC Raspberry des champs.

    labgirl87 [at]gmail [dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow this blog via GFC.

    labgirl87 [at]gmail [dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow you on Google Friend Connect!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would choose Coconut body Moisturizer. Yumm-o!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Rose Body Moisturizer is my choice

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'd pick the ORGANIC Rose de rosée.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Tweet: http://twitter.com/Adriana1954/status/13880950156
    adriana(dot)grillo(at)live(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'd pick the coconut body moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I keep wavering between the ORGANIC Vanilla rêve and the Ylang Ylang d'amore

    jewell330 at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Alexa Nernberg
    (alexa.1959@live.comm)

    If I won, I would choose the "Coconut Body Moisturizer". I would use this during the winter months when my skin is so dry. Thanks for sponsoring this giveaway and the opportunity to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Alexa Nernberg
    (alexa.1959@live.com)

    I follow Gathering My Roses with Google Friend Connect as alexa.1959

    ReplyDelete
  46. Alexa Nernberg
    (alexa.1959@live.com)

    I follow Gathering My Roses with Networked Blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Alexa Nernberg
    (alexa.1959@live.com)

    I follow GeorgiaMist on Twitter as alexanernberg

    ReplyDelete
  48. Alexa Nernberg
    (alexa.1959@live.com)

    May 12th Tweet:

    alexanernberg

    Gathering My Roses Giveaway @http://gatheringmyroses.blogspot.com/2010/05/cream-perfume-company-review-giveaway-2.html - Ends May 17

    ReplyDelete
  49. Who wouldn't want to smell like summer year round!!!
    Melon d'eau
    Smell like summer year-round
    sommers@jvlnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Following you publicly :)

    jo.tee35(at)Gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'd love to try the Organic Vanilla rêve ! Mmmm.

    jo.tee35(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would choose the ORGANIC Rose de rosée if I won! Thanks for the chance!

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Laureen M-H).

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  54. tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/status/13895302509

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter (MamandeEDS).

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would love to win the Coconut Body Moisturizer -- thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  57. I entered the Fantasy Jewelry Box giveaway.

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'd love to try the Coconut Body Moisturizer! Coconut always smells great on skin in the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. I follow on gfc.

    choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would choose the Coconut Body Moisturizer.

    choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi, not entering, but just received my package from The Cream Perfume Company to review and host a giveaway I love the product. And you are so right, it is not overpowering.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would like to try the apricot chypre fragrance

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. follow on google friend connect

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/13918934235

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. fan on facebook-lmurley2000

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I would love the Coconut Body Moisturizer. Thanks.

    sweet_soul_sistermi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'd love to try the mango poudre

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'd love win the ORGANIC Raspberry des champs solid perfume
    june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I would love to try the "ORGANIC Rose de rosée"!

    samyrocks92 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect

    ReplyDelete
  71. I follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  72. I am a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  74. I also entered your fantasy jewelry box giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  75. I'm a follower.

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I would choose the Rose Body Moisturizer.

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I entered your fantasy jewelry box giveaway!

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  80. Alexa Nernberg
    (alexa.1959@live.com)

    May 14 tweet:

    alexanernberg

    Gathering My Roses Giveaway Enter @http://gatheringmyroses.blogspot.com/2010/05/cream-perfume-company-review-giveaway-2.html - Ends May 17

    ReplyDelete
  81. Definitely the Jasmine Floriental solid fragrance! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I would choose Apricot Chypre.

    mail(at)jennystamos(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  83. solid perfume in Havana Nights!

    moondancer38@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Following you via Google Friend Connect.

    mail(at)jennystamos(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Tweet:

    http://twitter.com/glogirl3/status/14018000031

    ReplyDelete
  86. I would love to try the Apricot Chypre Solid Fragrance.

    (E-mail is in profile)

    ReplyDelete
  87. I would probably want - Jasmine Floriental.
    jswandrn at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  88. If I win I will choose the Melon d'eau Solid Fragrance!

    ReplyDelete
  89. I follow Gathering My Roses publicly with google friend connect.

    ReplyDelete
  90. I follow Gathering My Roses via facebook networked blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  91. I am a facebook fan of Gathering Roses!

    ReplyDelete
  92. tweet!

    http://twitter.com/terri142/status/14033518721

    ReplyDelete
  93. I follow GeorgiaMist on twitter.(terri142)

    ReplyDelete
  94. I follow you on Google Friend Connect (Jennifer Mo).

    ailanna at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I would love to try the solid perfume in raspberry des champs. Yum!

    ailanna at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I follow you on Twitter @noteasy2begreen.

    ailanna at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I would love to try the Coconut Body Moisturizer if I win. Love the smell of Coconut (:


    Bruiseviolet19@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I follow Gather My Roses on Networked Blogs on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  99. I publicly follow Gathering My Roses via Google Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  100. I am a facebook fan of Gathering My Roses!

    ReplyDelete
  101. Alexa Nernberg
    (alexa.1959@live.com)

    May 15 tweet:

    alexanernberg

    Gathering My Roses Giveaway @http://gatheringmyroses.blogspot.com/2010/05/cream-perfume-company-review-giveaway-2.html - Ends May 17

    ReplyDelete
  102. The product I'd like to win is the

    ORGANIC Vanilla rêve
    :)

    contests4h@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I follow gathering My roses publicly through google friend connect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  104. I just became a fan of gathering my roses on facebook

    contests4h@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I follow gathering my roses through facebook! :D

    ReplyDelete
  106. I entered the charm factory giveaway :D

    contests4h@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I would choose the Mimosa Bouquet solid perfume. Thanks.

    president(dot)peaches(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I'd love to try the mango poudre :)

    sinhead83 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Mango Poudre would be my first choice in solid perfume

    http://www.kaponga.com/detail.aspx?ID=19

    bookcat1010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I Like you on Facebook (rose manning)

    bookcat1010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Following your Tweets (@hopscotchlime)

    bookcat1010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I would choose the Organic Lavender Ecume!

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I follow with Google Friend Connect (maxfate)

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I Tweeted (maxfate) Thanks!
    http://twitter.com/maxfate/status/14070354491

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I'm following on Twitter (maxfate)

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I've also entered your Charm Factory Giveaway.

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I love coconut, but it only comes in a lotion and I have really wanted to try the creme perfumes so I'm choosing the Mango poudré


    Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
    camper223[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I'm a google friend connect follower
    camper223

    Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
    camper223[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I'd like to try the lillac hand moisterizing lotion
    Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I follow you on networked blogs
    Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I'm a facebook fan/like
    Tammy Kennedy

    Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
    camper223[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I entered Charm Factory
    Jolynn_Reads@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Tweet: http://twitter.com/Adriana1954/status/14074616105
    adriana(dot)grillo(at)live(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  124. I'd love to try the Coconut Body Moisturizer. Sounds like it would be great for summer! Thanks!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I'd like to try Balanced solid perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  126. I would try the rose solid fragrance-sarina at sarinalv@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. If I won I would choose the Perfumed Coconut Moisturizer. Looks fabulous!

    Thanks for this opportunity to win :)

    Sweetmelbelle31@yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Sweetmelbelle31 is following you publicly on Google friend connect.


    Sweetmelbelle31@yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Sweetmelbelle31 is now following GeorgiaMist on Twitter.


    Sweetmelbelle31@yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I Melissa Belle liked Gathering Roses- Journey to a healthier life on Facebook.

    Sweetmelbelle31@yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Sweetmelbelle31 just tweeted about this giveaway on twitter.

    http://twitter.com/SweetMelBelle31

    sweetmelbelle31@yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. Melissa Belle posted this giveaway on facebook wall.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001071946028&v=wall&ref=profile

    sweetmelbelle31@yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. The lavender body lotion sounds amazing I love anything with lavender in it. Nice giveaway prize!

    ReplyDelete
  134. I now follow your blog thru rss updates via google reader.

    ReplyDelete
  135. Here from the charm bracelet giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  136. im a sucker for vanilla!!! Great contest! thank you, also, love the blog! samiialexxis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. Alexa Nernberg
    (alexa.1959@live.com)

    May 16 tweet:

    alexanernberg

    Gathering My Roses Giveaway @http://gatheringmyroses.blogspot.com/2010/05/cream-perfume-company-review-giveaway-2.html - Ends Tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  138. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  139. Tweet (maxfate)
    http://twitter.com/maxfate/status/14120346885

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I would choose the lavendar moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete
  141. I enterd your charm factory giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  142. tweet

    http://twitter.com/contestrobyn/status/14122669063

    ReplyDelete
  143. I'd love the Jasmine Floriental solid perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  144. The Mango poudré solid fragrance is going to make me smell good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  145. I'd go with the Melon d'eau solid fragrance!
    Thanks for the contest!
    leighmail@mindspring.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I follow My Roses on Google Friend connect as yadgirl.

    ReplyDelete
  147. I'd choose the Apricot Chypre solid fragrance.
    cherriblossom25[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  148. i'd choose havana nights
    janel_marie at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/status/14139137138

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I entered the Charm Factory giveaway!

    jewell330 at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. google follower: ferriz

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  152. i would pick the mimosa bouquet cream perfume!

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I would choose the Coconut Body Moisturizer. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway.

    dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I am a Goggle Friend Connect follower. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway.

    dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  155. Christina - xristya@rock.com - I'd choose the Lavendar Body Moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete
  156. Tweet (maxfate)
    http://twitter.com/maxfate/status/14166200777

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I would love the
    ORGANIC Rose de rosée. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  158. Here from the endangered chocolates/animals giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  159. Alexa Nernberg
    (alexa.1959@live.com)

    May 17 tweet:

    alexanernberg

    Gathering My Roses Giveaway @http://gatheringmyroses.blogspot.com/2010/05/cream-perfume-company-review-giveaway-2.html - Ends Tonight

    ReplyDelete
  160. Entered the Marissa handbag giveaway

    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I would love to get the Coconut Body Moisturizer, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. Tweet (maxfate) Thanks!
    http://twitter.com/maxfate/status/14195642552

    maxfrostfate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. I want to try the Ylang Ylang d'amore perfume. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  164. I follow on GFC!

    jewell330 at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  165. I would love the trail mix perfume sounds really earthy




    kerrisixtynine at gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  166. GFC follower




    kerrisixtynine at gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  167. following on twitter /kerri69

    kerrisixtynine at gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  168. The Lavender would be my choice.

    ladyspy79(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  169. I follow you on Facebook Networked Blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  170. I love the Lavender Body Moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete
  171. i am a facebook fan (mrstinareynolds)

    ReplyDelete
  172. I would love to try trail mix thanks for the chance to win
    eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete