Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Fantasy Jewelry Box Review & Giveaway -- CLOSED!

CONTEST CLOSED!


Liz and I recently discovered the Fantasy Jewelry Box! -- an on-line jewelry store specializing in creating Affordable Jewelry for Expensive Tastes!

And that they have done!

Fantasy Jewelry Box is one of the leading online retailers of celebrity and designer inspired jewelry. Although celebrity inspired jewelry is their specialty, they are also a leading online retailer for replica celebrity rings, fake engagement rings and faux wedding sets.

Their sterling silver jewelry collections primarily consists of high end genuine .925 Sterling Silver with high-quality cubic zirconia stones. They also proudly carry gold jewelry collections as well as fashion jewelry and costume jewelry for their more budget-friendly shoppers!

Fantasy Jewelry Box offers rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings in Cubic Zirconia, Diamond Replica, Sterling Silver, Vintage Inspired, Celebrity Inspired, Faux Pearls and more!



Liz chose the Grace Sterling Silver Peridot CZ Ring for herself and it is simply gorgeous. Peridot is her birthstone and she loves sterling silver -- it is a perfect fit!


The Grace Sterling Silver Preidot Green 2 Carat Center Cubic Zirconia stone boasts inlaid clear Diamond CZ Cubic Zirconia stones around the .925 Sterling Silver band. For extra glamour, this ring has also been dipped in rhodium for the high-end look of platinum.
We would also like to mention another stunning piece of jewelry from Fantasy Jewelry Box, the Pink CZ Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Brooch. It, too, is an amazing piece of jewelry art. Wear it close to your heart and promote breast cancer awareness everywhere you go. Right now, you will get 20% off by using the code REWARD20 when you make a purchase of $100 or more on Fantasy Jewelry Box. You will get Free Shipping with orders of $75 or more.

The wonderful folks at Fantasy Jewelry Box have offered one of our readers the chance to own a beautiful piece of jewelry of their very own! The winner of this giveaway can pick out a $35 or under item from their website and Fantasy Jewelry Box will send it to them!

Just follow the instructions below for your chance to enter and win!

Open to USA only, please.

***NOTICE: You MUST leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***

Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!

MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Fantasy Jewelry Box and tell me which piece of jewelry ($35 or less) you'll choose if you win!

ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:

1. Follow Fantasy Jewelry Box on Facebook and post on their Wall -- tell them Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent you!

2. Follow @FantasyJewelry on Twitter

3. Sign up for the free Fantasy Jewelry Box Newsletter

4. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)

5. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs (Located on sidebar)

6. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)

7. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

8. Tweet about this contest (no more than once daily, please!)
@GeorgiaMist @FantasyJewelry Win Jewelry ($35) from Fantasy Jewelry Box & Gathering My Roses! Ends 5/14/10 http://bit.ly/anJun2

9. Post the link to this contest on your blog and / or Facebook and link back here!

10. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.

This contest will be open from Friday, May 7th until Friday, May 14th. Winner will be announced on Saturday, May 15th.

DISCLOSURE: We received a complimentary Grace Sterling Silver Peridot CZ Ring for the purpose of review. We were under no obligation to review this item. We did not receive any monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are our own and based on our own personal use of and experience with the item.

274 comments:

  1. If I win I'll choose Bella's Ruby Red Bali Style Ring. Thanks!

    couponboss at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also entered the Pretty In Pink giveaway.

    couponboss at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to own The Beyond Eternity Sterling Silver Diamond CZ Band
    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow @FantasyJewelry on Twitter
    @bunnyb
    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/bunnyb/status/13599410799
    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter @bunnyb
    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a Fantasy Jewelry Box Newsletter subscriber
    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow Fantasy Jewelry Box on Facebook and posted: http://www.facebook.com/pages/FantasyJewelryBoxcom-Celebrity-Inspired-Jewelry-for-Less/30327278620?v=wall&story_fbid=388290233620&ref=mf

    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs (bunnyb baxter)

    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook
    (bunnyb baxter)
    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Posted link on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1392245932&v=wall&story_fbid=105811616130825&ref=mf
    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the Bridget's Round Cubic Zirconia Leverback Earrings
    mverno@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. At 28.95, I would choose "Eve's Diamond Replica Pear Drop Earrings".

    thank you

    LWons@HotMail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow your blog with google friend!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to win the Gia's Adjustable Gold Leopard Fashion Ring
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd definitely go with Evelyn's Oval Cut Diamond CZ ring!

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  17. FB comment! Jenna Marie-Wood

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow publicly!

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow Fantasy Jewelry on Twitter! Pyrodamsel

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  20. FB Fan! Jenna Marie-Wood

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Joined the Spa Natural Giveaway!

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow on Twitter!
    Pyrodamsel

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  23. So many lovely pieces to look through, I would choose The Love Within Cubic Zirconia Necklace. vickers_73460 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  24. GFC/Vickie Riddle vickers_73460 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Facebook/Vickie Grigsby Riddle vickers_73460 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Following via networked blogs/Vickie Grigsby Riddle vickers_73460 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Entered South of France giveaway. vickers_73460 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would choose the Avril's Boho Style Orange & Pink Cocktail Ring!

    Trudy
    onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'd choose the Deborah brooch.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'd choose Sonia's 5pc Multi-color Lucite Bangle Set.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would like Alina's CZ Solitare Necklace. saltpepper1_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. trina's gold square shaped bangles-set of 6

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm a google follower.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the "Support Shelter Animals" Sterling Silver Dog Necklace.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like Alysa's White & Pink Freshwater Pearl Earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the Amelia's Aqua Blue CZ Chandelier Earrings.
    austma7@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I want the 'Vail's Intricate Jet Black Teardrop Earrings'
    daunfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Like and posted 'Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent me' on their wall!
    daunfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Follow georgiamist on twitter
    daunfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Follow fantasy jewelry on twitter
    daunfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. entered the spa naturals giveaway!
    daunfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the Leilah's Small Carat Lavender CZ Ring or Ireland's Princess Cut CZ Vintage Style Ring

    ReplyDelete
  43. Claudia's Gold Oval CZ Hoop Earrings

    ReplyDelete
  44. This was a very difficult decision, but I think I'd go for the Hannah's 16" Gold Hammered Metal Necklace!

    jewell330 at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. i would love Alena's Sterling Silver CZ Princess Cut Drop Necklace!!! so pretty!!!

    nicolemarielum @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. If I won I'd get Aralynn's Dainty Opal Sterling Silver Ring!

    Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow FJB on Twitter @PennyPixie
    Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Liked FJB on facebook and posted :)

    Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I signed up for the FJB newsletter
    Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I follow via google friend connect

    sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I follow GeorgiaMist on twitter @PennyPixie

    sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I liked you on fb

    sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I just love the Corin's Pink CZ Slim Rose Gold Eternity Band. Thanks.

    sweet_soul_sistermi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love that ring you chose.
    yourloveisasong(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would get the Designer Inspired Sterling Silver Heart Mesh Ring or Designer Inspired Peridot CZ Cable Ring.

    Bonus entry #1
    I liked Fantasy Jewelry box on facebook and commented on their wall.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Bonus Entry #2
    I followed @FantasyJewelry on twitter: singing-law-lady (without the dashes)

    ReplyDelete
  57. I followed Gathering my roses through google friend connect.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I followed Gathering my roses through google friend connect.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I tweeted about this contest. singing-law-lady (without the dashes)

    ReplyDelete
  60. I liked Gathering my roses on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow gathering my roses publicly through google connect.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I follow SoFSpaNaturals on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would get the Energizing Citrus Mint Gift Pack because I'm in law school and I need all the energy I can get!
    yourloveisasong(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I want Trinity's Silver CZ Oval Hoop Earrings

    ReplyDelete
  65. I would get the Ally's Floral White Pearl Necklace ~ :) Thanks

    sounders72 @ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I LOVE the David Yurman look...
    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r5584.html

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I follow @fantasyJewelry on Twitter (mamavalveeta03)

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I "Like" Fantasy Jewelry Box on Facebook!

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I signed up for FJB's newsletter

    valhoff3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow GMR on Google publicly!

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Fan of GMR on Facebook

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Following @GeorgiaMist on twitter (as mamavalveeta03)

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Following GMR on networked blogs (via Facebook)

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Posted the contest on my Facebook wall! (valerie pease hoffmann)

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. http://twitter.com/mamavalveeta03/status/13697739093

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I entered the Spa Naturals contest!

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love the Eve's Diamond Replica Pear Drop Earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I pick the Brenda's Black Fashion Chandelier Earrings. Thanks ybutler@oppcatv.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I follow on Google Friend Connect. ybutler@oppcatv.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Clara's Luxurious Round CZ Stud Earrings are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  81. miriam dot nussbaum at gmail
    entered spa naturals

    ReplyDelete
  82. miriam dot nussbaum at gmail
    follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  83. miriam dot nussbaum at gmail
    i think i would choose the Ivy's Reversible Emerald Green CZ Princess Cut Solitaire Pendant

    ReplyDelete
  84. I would love to win the Muliflower Adjustable ring.

    strasfamily at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  85. I love the Florina's Silver Heart Scroll Design Cuff Bangle!

    ReplyDelete
  86. i like the brandee's boho style turquoise and white ring!

    -moondancer38@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I entered the pretty in pink giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  88. I would choose the "Beth's Triple Row Turquoise Bead Bracelet"!

    ReplyDelete
  89. I like the Kristyna's Sterling Silver CZ Bezel Set Tennis Bracelet. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  90. I would choose the Diana's 2 Ct Pear Cut Light Canary CZ Stud Earrings...these are perfect since I am going to a Spring wedding and my dress is Canary. Thanks!!

    mrssmith825@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I subscribed to the fantasy jewlery box newsletter!!

    mrssmith825@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I entered your charm bracelet giveaway!

    mrssmith825@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I follow you on google friend!

    mrssmith825@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I love the Vinessa's Antique Style Square Turquoise Cocktail Ring

    rugerpuppies at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. OMG! If this jewelry is 1/2 as great as it looks... wow! Ao many choices, but I think I'd choose the "Charlize 0.75 carat bezel set cz earrings in 14 kt gold". So BELIEVEABLE looking ;-)

    1955nursehjc4me(at)myway(dot(com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I'm a follower via Google friend connect ;-)

    1955nursehjc4me(at)myway(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I also entered the KuraDesign giveaway!

    1955nursehjc4me(at)myway(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I've also entered yr "Spa" giveaway - great products there!
    Thanks for the chance to win!!!

    1955nursehjc4me(At)myway(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Signed up for the Fantasy Jewelry Newsletter, too ;-)


    1955nursehjc4me(at)myway(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  100. i would pick the Chloe's Silver Star Bracelet

    klovesgiveaways@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. following ur blog

    klovesgiveaways@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. following fantasy jewerly on twitter
    @klovesgiveaways

    klovesgiveaways@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. following on network blogs

    klovesgiveaways@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. became a fan on facebook
    (Kerri Buzzard)

    klovesgiveaways@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. following u on twitter
    @klovesgiveaways

    klovesgiveaways@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/KLovesGiveaways/statuses/13775047735

    klovesgiveaways@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Follow Fantasy Jewelry Box on Facebook (Aik Chien)

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I love these:

    1. Rosaline's Silver Intertwined Cuff Bangle

    2. Sherie's 5 Row Glamorous Rhinestone Bracelet

    3. Sinclair's Glamorous 5 Row Crystal Stretch Bracelet

    4. Jayna's Gold Slithering Snake Bracelet

    5. Karmen's Triple Gold Bangle Set

    6. Adria's Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia CZ Promise Ring

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. Follow @FantasyJewelry on Twitter @aikchien

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/aikchien/status/13789571673

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I would choose Lynn's Vintage Style Turquoise Teardrop Earrings if I won.
    bbentry [at] aol [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Following Fantasy Jewelry Box on Twitter (kailua67)

    ReplyDelete
  114. I'm subscribed to the FJB Newsletter (bbentry [at] aol [dot] com)

    ReplyDelete
  115. Following you publicly with GFC (Bacallsmom)

    ReplyDelete
  116. Following you with Networked Blogs (Susie Randle)

    ReplyDelete
  117. I follow on gfc.

    choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I would choose Lynn's Vintage Style Turquoise Teardrop Earrings.

    choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Following you on Facebook (Susie Randle)

    ReplyDelete
  120. I love the black rhinestone flower broach
    jonilynntaylor at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. follow on network blogs
    joni taylor
    jonilynntaylor at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. fjb twitter follower
    joni taylor
    jonilynntaylor at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. fjb fb fan
    joni taylor
    jonilynntaylor at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I would get the Heidi's Vintage Style Purple Crystal Adjustable Ring (http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r9369.html)

    vancouver1995@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I would get the eternity ring in my birthstone! so pretty!

    ashley.m.wise(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I signed up for fantasyjewlrybox's newsletter.

    jameyjoo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. So fun to browse! I would pick the Flower Power Sterling Silver CZ Ring in a size too big since I'm pregnant and will probably get too swollen for my wedding ring soon enough.

    waterchic83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I would choose the Avril's Boho Style Orange & Pink Cocktail Ring. So cute!

    omydarlingblog(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I follow you on twitter @amandawk.
    amandarwest at gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  130. I follow fantasy jewelry on twitter.
    amandarwest at gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  131. I would choose the cz and pearl ring.
    amandarwest at gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  132. I tweeted. http://twitter.com/amandawk/status/13836548242
    amandarwest at gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  133. If I win, I would love Carrie's Gold Three Stone CZ Necklace! Thank You!

    superfluousday@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I just shared this contest on my blog!

    http://movingtolovestreet.blogspot.com/2010/05/jewelry-giveaway-from-gathering-my.html

    If I win, I hope to receive Ally's Pink Oval Cat's Eye Necklace! :)

    superfluousday@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I like the Save the Elephants necklace.

    kaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. If I were to win I would choose Jasmine's Pink CZ Heart Toggle Bracelet. So my style!
    chunkerton13@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I'd choose the Johanna's Iridescent White Floral Style Clip On Earrings.

    vivafire at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I follow via Google Friend Connect.

    nordstromemily(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I would choose the Simple Eternity Band. Ive been looking for one.

    nordstromemily(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  140. i'd choose the Blair's Amethyst Emerald Cut CZ Gold Cocktail Ring

    thriftypoet at gmail dot com

    http://www.thriftypoet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. ms(d0t)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/e1120.html

    I think i'd choose these...

    ReplyDelete
  142. i want Rochelle's Floral Antique Style Silver Cuff Bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  143. I really like the Juliannas Imitation Pearl and Shell Dangle Earrings

    ReplyDelete
  144. I love the Trinity Rolling Ring!

    sandyandcosmo(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  145. Signed up for the newsletter.

    sandyandcosmo(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I love Auburn's Multicolor crystal Hoop Earrings!

    cameron-art(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  147. I would choose the Amberlynn's Matte Gold Champagne Briolette Drop Earrings.

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    --Liza

    ejm6x (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I would pick Petra's Style Vintage Oval Bangle Bracelet.

    Amy
    artsyrockerchick at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. I like the Celebrity Style Paris Pink CZ Heart Necklace. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  150. Della's 12 Piece Multi Color Bead & Bangle Set.
    magic5905@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I would choose the Dyna's Fancy Sapphire Teardrop Rhinestone Necklace Set if I won. Thanks!

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  152. I follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter (MamandeEDS).

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  154. tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/status/13896336805

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I entered the Cream Perfume giveaway.

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I would love to win Casey's Matte Gold Hammered CZ Eternity Band, on sale its under 35!!!

    ksyshenka@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I love the Clara earrings in the Vintage section.

    ReplyDelete
  158. Kathy N Scott liked and commented on their facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  159. idahomom7 is following fantasyjewelry on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  160. subscribed to fantasy jewelry newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  161. Kathy N Scott likes you on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  162. http://twitter.com/idahomom7/status/13909791194

    ReplyDelete
  163. If I win I'll get Dacia's Bali Style Diamond CZ Heart Ring:

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r1086.html

    ReplyDelete
  164. I follow Fantasy Jewelry Box on Facebook and I posted on their Wall:

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/FantasyJewelryBoxcom-Celebrity-Inspired-Jewelry-for-Less/30327278620?v=wall&story_fbid=389973013620&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete
  165. I follow @FantasyJewelry on Twitter as "calidreamin87"

    ReplyDelete
  166. I'm signed up for the Fantasy Jewelry Box Newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  167. I follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  168. Tweeted about the contest:

    http://twitter.com/calidreamin87/status/13913675172

    ReplyDelete
  169. I'm a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  170. Posted on my Facebook:

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000285617938&v=wall&story_fbid=118865661481302

    ReplyDelete
  171. I love the twisted gold mesh knot necklace!

    elainehearn@live.com
    Enter to win a modest swimsuit from Lime Ricki!
    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  172. I would choose the Sadie's Three Stone Sterling Silver CZ Anniversary Ring

    ReplyDelete
  173. I'd use it to get this: Gia's Adjustable Gold Leopard Fashion Ring
    I'm victoria lester
    flophasit at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  174. I'm victoria lester. I follow on fb and here is my msg saying you referred me: http://www.facebook.com/pages/FantasyJewelryBoxcom-Celebrity-Inspired-Jewelry-for-Less/30327278620?v=wall#!/pages/FantasyJewelryBoxcom-Celebrity-Inspired-Jewelry-for-Less/30327278620?v=wall&story_fbid=389998788620&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete
  175. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Liza's Oval Turquoise Drop Fashion Earrings and would probably get them!
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  176. I follow them on FB as Tofu Fairy and left a comment here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/FantasyJewelryBoxcom-Celebrity-Inspired-Jewelry-for-Less/30327278620#!/pages/FantasyJewelryBoxcom-Celebrity-Inspired-Jewelry-for-Less/30327278620?v=wall&story_fbid=390002568620&ref=mf
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  177. I follow them on Twitter as FotoMacro.
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  178. I get their newsletter.
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  179. I follow you via FB network blogs as Tofu Fairy.
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  180. I tweeted this giveaway here: http://twitter.com/FotoMacro/status/13919218765
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  181. I follow you on Twitter as FotoMacro.
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  182. I would get the Kelli's Designer Style Pink CZ Star Dangle Earrings for my partner!
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  183. their facebook fan Heath Cole and posted comment
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  184. getting their newsletter
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  185. follow w/google
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  186. tweeted http://twitter.com/RePurrPussed/status/13923678908
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  187. follow w/facebook network blogs under Heath Cole
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  188. Pita's Bali Style Deep Green Teardrop Necklace
    june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  189. i LOVE the Lora's Tri Color Triple Open Heart Charm Necklace
    crystal@volitek.com

    ReplyDelete
  190. I would choose the Calista's Designer Inspired Trinity Rolling Ring. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  191. ooh! i've been yearning for a bracelet! i like Miranda's Boho Style Antiqued Silver Beaded Bangle!

    jaytay5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  192. I'd love the Audrey's Designer Style Pink Pearl Necklace


    brdgcombs at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  193. subscribe to Fashion J newsletter

    brdgcombs at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  194. Like Fantasy J on FB and told them you sent me- Bridget Combs

    ReplyDelete
  195. follow you on networked blogs


    brdgcombs at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete