Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Marissa Designs: Review & Giveaway CLOSED!

CLOSED!!!


I admit it -- I L*O*V*E Handbags! So, Please allow me to introduce you to...

Marissa Designs by Marissa del Rosario! I discovered these wonderful bags whilst cruising the 'Net one evening. I was so taken by them... they are just beautiful!

Handbags to reinvent, express & complement your style! -- that's Marissa's motto. She succeeds! Her handbags are sleek, sophisticated, and stylish -- but never out-of-touch or too-too-much. Simple yet elegant are her designs and it shows in the quality of workmanship.




Liz and I received the Soho Satchel in Berry Black from the Zip Line for this review.

Soho Satchel Specifications:
•zipper detail on front slip pocket arranged in 4 rows (silver/gold/gold/silver); front only
•soft matte leather
•east west zipper closure
•soft handles with hidden D-rings for shoulder strap
•16” drop for shoulder strap
•dome feet
•inside slip & zipper pocket
•turquoise fabric lining
•13.5” L x 10” H x 4” W

It comes in colours: Latte Beige, Cherry Red, and Berry Black.




Liz and I really love this bag. It's medium-sized -- perfect for us!



Not too big that things get lost inside it and not so small that nothing fits!
The Matte Leather feels like butter to the touch -- so luxurious!

But the one feature that most grabbed my attention?
The interior lining! The lining is a deep, turquoise blue.



I am so pleased that it's made of bengaline -- a sturdy fabric that's treated so that it doesn't fray. It stands up well to evryday wear and tear. Bengaline lasts and this is a bag we intend to use for years.
Brava, Marissa!

I've taken this bag out several times now and received so many compliments! Women are drawn to it -- the lines, the leather, the sheer beauty of the design. It is a very appealing work of handbag art. The fact that it serves it's function well is a big plus, of course!

I managed to get everything I need into the bag and still had room to spare: phone, notebook, pens, keys, clutch, brush...

Liz had all that plus her make-up bag! :0

So, you ask, who IS Marissa del Rosario?

A mother of two balancing a family, her nursing career, and her dreams, Marissa began her company in earnest upon her birthday in 2007. Having held design aspirations her entire life, Marissa embarked upon a new journey to realize her unique vision, and, through her story and handbags, to help other women realize their own. For Marissa’s creations brilliantly withstand easy categorization, lending themselves to both a night out on the town and a night in with the family and friends.

Having already completed her first collection, Marissa enters the new year with her second collection of bags, entitled Zip Line. With the design emphasis placed upon the zipper, Marissa transforms the functional into a work of art, delicately lining the soft leather outside of her bags with ornamental two-toned zipper lines. Further offsetting the nature of the zipper, hers are bags that grow with you, their curvaceous forms undermining the traditional assumptions of what a hand bag should be. There are no ‘shoulds’ for Marissa Del Rosario, only a world of possibilities.





Marissa says, "Be you. Be yourself. Be an original."
Marissa Del Rosario is a handbag company that empowers the individual.
You can connect with Marissa on these Social Pages: Facebook and Twitter.

Marissa Designs has been featured at the Handbago Blog and Mission Closet.

You can purchase Marissa's Handbags at these fine stores:

Daisy Fashion Boutique
550 Deep Valley Dr. #266
Rolling Hills, Estates, CA 90274

Backspace
351 Divisadero Street
San Francisco, CA 94117-2208

Marissa has graciously offered one of our readers the chance to own one of these breath-taking handbags.

She is giving one reader the stunning Melrose Day Bag (Turquoise)!







Melrose Day Bag Specifications:
•double zipper detail with pleats x 4, front only
•all metallic leather colors with silver zipper detail only
•matte leather colors in silver/gold pattern x 4
•zipper closure
•handles with zipper detail
•8" shoulder drop
•inside slip pockets for cell phone, zipper pocket
•turquoise fabric lining
•16.5" L x 10" H


Just follow the instructions below for your chance to enter to win this gorgeous handbag!





Open to USA and CANADA only, please.

***NOTICE: You *MUST* leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***

Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!

MANDATORY ENTRY: Tell me which of Marissa's Handbags (other than the Melrose) you would like to have and in what colour!

ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:

1. Follow Marissa Designs on Facebook and post on her Wall -- tell her Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent you!

2. Follow @MarissaDRosario on Twitter

3. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)

4. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs (Located on sidebar)

5. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)

6. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

7. Tweet about this contest (no more than twice daily, please!)
@GeorgiaMist @MarissaDRosario Win The Melrose Day Bag from Gathering My Roses! Ends 5/31/10 http://bit.ly/cvSd1k

8. Post the link to this contest on your blog and / or Facebook and link back here!

9. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.

This contest will be open from Monday, May 17th until Monday, May 31st. Winner will be announced on Tuesday, June 1st.

DISCLOSURE: We received a complimentary SoHo Satchel for the purpose of review. We were under no obligation to review this item. We did not receive any monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are our own and based on our own personal use of and experience with the item.

448 comments:

  1. Following Marissadrosario on twitter
    puredove

    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Somerset Hobo!

    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already following Georgiamist on twitter
    puredove

    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entered the Cream Perfume giveaway
    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already a follower here

    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Soho Satchel in Berry Black!!


    Valerie
    teetem@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Somerset Hobo in cognac brown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. following Marissa on twitter @tnshadylady

    ReplyDelete
  9. following Marisa Designs on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the rhodes tote in azure blue

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. tweeted http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/14194676668

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Somerset Hobo!
    http://shop.marissadelrosario.com/product.sc?productId=11&categoryId=1

    contests4h@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a follower of marissa designs on facebook and posted on her wall!

    contests4h@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow gathering my roses through google
    contests4h@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a fan of gathering my roses on facebook :)

    contests4h@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am also a follower of gathering my roses through facebook

    contests4h@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also entered the cream perfume company giveaway :)

    contests4h@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I entered your Endangered Species Chocolate giveaway!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow your blog publicly with google friend connect!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love the Rhodes Tote in Azure Blue!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Somerset Hobo in cognac brown.
    lenz.nicole(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Rhodes tote in cognac is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the Madison in silver.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the Somerset Hobo!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Already following you on Google Friends Connect

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Tracy_Iglesias/status/14214778089

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Tracy_Iglesias is following @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  28. Follow @MarissaDRosario on Twitter

    @jennifer57

    ReplyDelete
  29. somerset hobo in cognac brown

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the Nazare satchel in red.
    monster6236(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. tweet http://twitter.com/5memb/status/14221523538
    monster6236(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the Bristol Baguette in Azure Blue

    plur268 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love this purse that your offering. I also would love the Nazare satchel in the Two-toned brown. Thanks so much.
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I became a friend of Marissa Designs on Facebook and post on her Wall (Margaret E. Smith)
    Thanks again.
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I Follow @MarissaDRosario on Twitter (peg42)
    Thanks again.
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Following on Twitter (peg42)
    Thanks
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Following you on FB (Margaret E. Smith)
    Thanks
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/henglish/status/14225577296

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like the Somerset Hobo in cherry red
    henglish(at)nb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow your blog.

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Omg, that bag is so pretty! hats actually exactly the bag I would have chose to win, I love the design. I also like the Rhodes Tote in Azure Blue! Thanks so much.

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/14228174257

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow on Twitter (lipstickncandy)

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like the Sierra Crossbody in Berry Black!

    ReplyDelete
  45. melrose bag in TURQ...it's so chic & adorable!

    morgan from CasaCullen & RunwayDaily...following ALL! cheers

    ReplyDelete
  46. The Nazare satchel in red patent!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like the Somerset Hobo in Cherry Red. seraphou@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I also like the Somerset Hobo in cognac brown

    rboo224@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Following @MarissaDRosario on Twitter @rachelie123

    rboo224@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Following Marissa Designs on Facebook (Rachel Grimes) and posted on her Wall

    rboo224@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Following Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Rachel Grimes)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Following Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs (rachel grimes)

    rboo224@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Became a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (rachel grimes)

    rboo224@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. tweeted http://twitter.com/Rachelie123/status/14240510681

    rboo224@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love the Rhodes Tote in Azure!
    bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. My favorite Marissa handbag is the Somerset Hobo in latte beige.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I follow Gathering My Roses publicly via Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  58. My favorite is the Somerset Hobo in the red color. Thanks for the chance to win!

    fjthoma@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I just love the Somerset Hobo in Latte beige. wow

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would love to have the Somerset Hobo (cherry red).

    wwrkster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I also like the somerset hobo but in brown.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I like the Soho Satchel.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  63. I like the Sierra Cross body in berry black too!

    samyrocks92 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow Marissa Designs on Facebook and posted on her wall!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I've entered your cream perfume company giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  67. I am a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  68. i follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow @MarissaDRosario on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  71. I'd love to have the Rhodes Tote in azure blue.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I like Somerset Hobo Price Each: $332.00
    Palette: Brown

    ReplyDelete
  73. im following Marissa on Twitter - @annasho
    ann.altima at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. somerset hobo in cherry red is so hot!
    ann.altima at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. following you on Google- Anna S
    ann.altima at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I also love the Rhodes Tote in azure blue! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Follow @MarissaDRosario on Twitter - @warp65

    treneebarker at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Following Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect - Tina Renee Barker

    ReplyDelete
  79. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs - Tina Renee Barker

    treneebarker at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. ---TWEET: http://twitter.com/warp65/status/14260703750

    ReplyDelete
  81. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter - @warp65

    ReplyDelete
  82. fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook - Tina Renee Barker

    treneebarker at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Following Marissa Designs on Facebook and posted on her Wall!
    Tina Renee Barker
    treneebarker at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I have a weakness for handbags too! Especially the Rhodes Tote in Turquoise. The color is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Following Marissa Designs on Facebook - posted on wall

    ReplyDelete
  86. Following @MarissaDRosario on Twitter @jtgreenw

    ReplyDelete
  87. following via Google Friend Connect

    ReplyDelete
  88. fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  89. Following Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  90. follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter @jtgreenw - your bio made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  91. I love the Madison Baguette in glitter gold.

    mail(at)jennystamos(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  92. tweet - http://twitter.com/jtgreenw/status/14261489454

    ReplyDelete
  93. Already bollowing Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect

    mail(at)jennystamos(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  94. shared on FB - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1659742016&ref=profile#!/profile.php?id=1659742016&v=wall&story_fbid=122735444422415&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete
  95. I really like the Soho Satchel in Berry Black.
    austma7@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I'm a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook

    mail(at)jennystamos(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I love the Somerset Hobo in latte beige

    ReplyDelete
  98. Fan of Marrisa Designs & left comment on FB
    www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001021857080

    ReplyDelete
  99. Follow Marissa on Twitter
    www.twitter.com/3Lilacs

    ReplyDelete
  100. Like Gathering Roses on FB
    www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001021857080

    ReplyDelete
  101. Retweet www.twitter.com/3Lilacs

    ReplyDelete
  102. I also really like the Nazare satchel in red as well!!! Thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  103. tweet - http://twitter.com/jtgreenw/status/14265848456 #2

    ReplyDelete
  104. I entered the Endanged Species giveaway
    adrianecoros(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I like the Hobo in cognac or latte

    adrianecoros(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Daily tweet www.twitter.com/3Lilacs

    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  107. Retweet www.twitter.com/3Lilacs
    #2
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  108. I like the Madison Baguette in glitter gold.

    kaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/henglish/status/14290559692

    ReplyDelete
  110. daily tweet http://twitter.com/Rachelie123/status/14300223035

    ReplyDelete
  111. realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

    My favourite item is the Somerset Hobo.

    Link: http://marissadelrosario.com/2010/SomersetHobo.html

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  112. realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

    I'm a follower on Blogger/Google Friend Connect as spamgirl. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  113. realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

    I'm a follower of MarissadelRosario on Twitter as @antispamgirl. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  114. realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

    I'm a Facebook fan of Marissa Designs - Kitty Cartouche. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  115. realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

    I'm a follower of you on Twitter as @antispamgirl. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  116. realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

    I'm a Facebook fan of yours - Kitty Cartouche. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  117. realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

    I'm a NetworkedBlogs follower - Kitty Cartouche. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  118. realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

    I tweeted: http://twitter.com/antispamgirl/statuses/14315983940 . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  119. realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

    I blogged your contest: http://www.cancontests.com/blog/2010/05/contests-from-elsewhere-win-a-marissa-designs-handbag-from-gathering-my-roses/ . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  120. realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

    I shared on my FB - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1061065884&v=wall&story_fbid=123329404361374

    ReplyDelete
  121. I would LOVE to have any of these bags! They are so unique and classy! My favorite would be the Bristol Baguette in cognac brown.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I posted on Marissa's facebook wall./
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marissa-Del-Rosario-Designs/290087170588?v=wall&story_fbid=428783005588&ref=mf
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I follow Marissa on twitter.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I follow PUBLICLY on google friend connect.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I am a fan on facebook.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I follow you on networked blogs.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. the Somerset Hobo in Cherry Red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  128. I entered the endangered species giveaway.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I follow GeorgiaMist on twitter.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I entered the business card giveaway.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Love the Rhodes Tote in Black - Thanks!
    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. Following Marissa Designs on Facebook and posted on her wall - Thanks!
    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Already a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook - thanks!
    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Following Gathering My Roses publicly via Google - Thanks!
    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. tweet - http://twitter.com/jtgreenw/status/14327875498

    ReplyDelete
  136. I like the Soho Satchel in Cherry Red!!

    saucy.baby21[at]gmail[dot][com]

    xo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  137. I am now following your blog via Google Friend Connect. =]

    saucy.baby21[at]gmail[dot][com]

    xo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  138. I am now following Marissa Designs on Facebook: Nicole O. & posted on her wall!

    saucy.baby21[at]gmail[dot][com]

    xo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  139. I am now following Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs: Nicole O.

    saucy.baby21[at]gmail[dot][com]

    xo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  140. tweet - http://twitter.com/jtgreenw/status/14329659701

    ReplyDelete
  141. I am now a fan of Gather My Roses on Facebook: Nicole O.

    saucy.baby21[at]gmail[dot][com]

    xo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  142. i love the rhodes one

    autumn398 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. Retweet www.twitter.com/3Lilacs
    May 20 #2

    ReplyDelete
  144. retweet www.twitter.com/3Lilacs
    May 20 #1

    ReplyDelete
  145. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/henglish/status/14355739262

    ReplyDelete
  146. I'd love the Somerset Hobo in red!

    scarflady(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  147. I love the lavender suede denver tote. Beautiful!!

    chunkerton13@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. ms(dot)verymarried(at)gmail(d0t)com

    I'd like to have this:

    http://marissadelrosario.com/2010/MadisonBaguette.html

    in beige for nights out!

    ReplyDelete
  149. I really like the Bristol Baguette.

    ReplyDelete
  150. I love the Somerset Hobo in cognac brown!

    13cls13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. Glad to be a new follower of yours on google friend connect! omydarlingblog(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Love the Somerset Hobo in Latte Beige! omydarlingblog(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I love the Somerset Hobo in that lovely soft latte beige coulor

    ReplyDelete
  154. I like the Sierra Cross Body in Cherry Red.

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    --Liza

    ejm6x (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I really like the Soho Satchel - kburke@rogers.com

    I follow on twitter - corkrosy :)

    ReplyDelete
  156. tweet - http://twitter.com/jtgreenw/status/14390964698

    ReplyDelete
  157. I loved the "Somerset hobo bag:
    rally_thade17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I follow on google friends
    rally_thade17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. today's tweet http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/14393339472

    ReplyDelete
  160. I like the sierra cross body in black.

    ReplyDelete
  161. tweet - http://twitter.com/jtgreenw/status/14395383384 #2

    ReplyDelete
  162. Love the Madison Baguette. joleehamlin at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  163. follow blog. joleehamlin at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  164. daily tweet http://twitter.com/Rachelie123/status/14398036118

    ReplyDelete
  165. Hi! other than the melrose I really love the Somerset Hobo on latte beige --looks soooo comfy and roomy and I love the shoulder strap!

    teri
    shivaya1972@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  166. hello! I also entered your digitalroom.com business card give-away. They look really cool!


    teri
    shivaya1972@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  167. I really like the Sierra Cross Body in Black. All her bags are gorgeous!

    junerose000@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  168. Retweet #1
    http://twitter.com/3Lilacs/status/14423525093
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  169. Retweet #2
    http://twitter.com/3Lilacs/status/14423536289
    spec@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  170. Somerset Hobo is the other bag I like

    suddenlyspoo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/henglish/status/14427384931

    ReplyDelete
  172. love the SOHO satchel in cherry red
    june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

    I tweeted: http://twitter.com/antispamgirl/statuses/14447528962 . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  174. hello~ I blogged about your fantastic give-a-way on my blog here:

    http://shivaya07.blogspot.com/2010/05/handbag-give-way.html

    teri
    shivaya1972@yahoo.com

    thx for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  175. I like the Somerset Hobo in Latte Beige--good summer bag.
    bbentry [at] aol [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  176. Following @MarissaDRosario on Twitter (kailua67)

    ReplyDelete
  177. tweet - http://twitter.com/jtgreenw/status/14473240552

    ReplyDelete
  178. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/henglish/status/14487626835

    ReplyDelete
  179. Following Georgia Mist on twitter ~ @henglish

    ReplyDelete
  180. Following you publicly with GFC (Bacallsmom)

    ReplyDelete
  181. Following you with Networked Blogs (Susie Randle)

    ReplyDelete
  182. Following Georgiamist on Twitter (kailua67)

    ReplyDelete
  183. tweet - http://twitter.com/jtgreenw/status/14498807491

    ReplyDelete
  184. retweet
    http://twitter.com/3Lilacs/status/14502637101

    spec at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  185. I tweeted: http://twitter.com/antispamgirl/statuses/14514059008 . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  186. realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

    I tweeted: http://twitter.com/antispamgirl/statuses/14514059008 . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  187. daily tweet http://twitter.com/Rachelie123/status/14516583556

    ReplyDelete
  188. I adore the Sierra Cross body in berry black! It's the perfect little bag!! love it!!! xoxo

    kimberly.long at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  189. following your blog publicly! xoxo

    kimberly.long at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete