Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

South of France Spa Naturals: Review & Giveaway CLOSED!



CONTEST CLOSED!









I reviewed some wonderful Body & Bath products from South of France Bodycare back in mid-February. I loved it -- the soaps were so fragrant and clean. The body lotion was rich and creamy.
So, I was very happy to learn that South of France was introducing a new line called Spa Naturals




Of course, I HAD to find out more!

The wonderful folks at South of France sent over a wonderful sample package of their new products and I've spent the last several days luxuriating in the mositurizers, masks, scrubs, and soaps! Ah, bliss -- my own personal day-spa!

My package came in a sweet little Abaca tote and was filled with goodies: Cucumber Aloe Facial Soap and Scrub, Orange Ginger Mask and Refreshing Moisturizer, and Citrus Mint Energizing Cleanser!

Spa Heaven!

I dove right in -- literally! I immediately grabbed my goodies off to the bath I went. I put the jar of Cucumber Aloe Scrub in the shower, the facial bar by the sink and the mositurizer by my computer.
Yes. Sadly, I sit at my computer in the morning, drinking my water and putting on my moisturizer. At least, I remember to use it that way! :)




I gave myself a facial this weekend: first I used the Cucumber Aloe Scrub, then the Orange Ginger Mask, then polished it off with the rich and creamy Orange Ginger Moisturizer. My skin felt so good: clean, refreshed, and soft. I smelled good, too! The fragrance is light and airy, not over-powering. That's a HUGE plus for me.






The Cucumber Aloe Scrub polishes the skin as it cleans, but it is NOT harsh! In fact, it just leaves a lovely tingle on the skin. I also used it on my elbows! The Orange Ginger Mask offers a deeper clean to remove impurities. The moisturizer, of course, re-hydrates the skin and leaves it silky smooth.

Spa Naturals made me feel pampered!

I plan to repeat this regimen on Thursday afternoon before Mike takes me out for our 20th Anniversary Dinner. Gotta look good for my fella!

So, just what is the Spa Naturals line from South of France?

Spa Naturals, the 100% natural skincare solution for all skin types that simply fits your life. South of France has spent the past two years researching and developing Spa Naturals in an effort to bring you a product line that you can feel good about using every day, every step of the way.
From the 100% natural ingredients, to the BPA and Phthalate Free recyclable canisters, to the fact that our canisters meet travel size requirements, Spa Naturals products are eco & body friendly, effective and a simple solution for your life.
The best part? Spa Naturals was designed by you every step of the way -- from our scents to our ingredients, packaging, pricing and more, we've listented to what people just like you had to say about what they like and don't like about their old skincare system. So stick around; we're going to change the way you think about skincare.


Would you like to try a sample of Spa Naturals?



Just Request a Sample and they will send you a complimentary South of France Spa Naturals sample kit. The kit includes a 1.25 oz. Orange Ginger Facial Cleanser Bar, .25 oz. Citrus Mint Facial Scrub and .25. oz Cucumber Aloe Facial Moisturizer -- all in a reusable organza bag with a coupon for yet another great South of France Spa Naturals offer!

Spa Naturals is also offering a great savings deal for the month of May!
Use promo code NATURAL at checkout to save 20% Off Spa Naturals orders of $30 or more.
Use promo code SPAKIT at checkout to save an incredible 30% Off Spa Naturals orders of $45 or more.
Offers good through May 31, 2010.


You can connect with Spa Naturals by subscribing to their free newsletter,
following the Spa Naturals Blog, following @SoFSpaNaturals on Twitter, and *LIKE* South of France Spa Naturals on Facebook!




The generous folks at Spa Naturals have graciously offered one of our lucky readers the chance to win a Spa Naturals Gift Pack in the winner's choice of Energizing Citrus Mint, Refreshing Orange Ginger, or Soothing Cucumber Aloe! How cool is that?

Just follow the instructions below for your chance to enter and win!

Open to USA only, please.

***NOTICE: You MUST leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile.
If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***


Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!

MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit South of France Spa Naturals and tell me which set of Spa Naturals you want to win!

ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:

1. Follow South of France Spa Naturals on Facebook and post on their Wall -- tell them Terri from Gathering My Roses sent you!

2. Follow @SoFSpaNaturals on Twitter

3. Follow the Spa Naturals Blog publicly via Google Friend Connect!

4. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)

5. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs (Located on sidebar)

6. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)

7. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

8. Tweet about this contest (no more than once daily, please!)
@GeorgiaMist @SoFSpaNaturals Win a Spa Naturals Gift Pack from Gathering My Roses!
Ends 5/11/10 PLS RT! http://bit.ly/bbwqAp

9. Post the link to this contest on your blog, Facebook, or MySpace page(s) and link back here!

10. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.

This contest will be open from Monday, May 3rd until Tuesday, May 11th. Winner will be announced on Wednesday, May 12th.

DISCLOSURE: We received a complimentary Spa Naturals Kit for the purpose of review. We were under no obligation to review this item. We did not receive any monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are our own and based on our own personal use of and experience with the item.

339 comments:

  1. I would like to win the
    Soothing Cucumber Aloe Gift Pack.

    rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitter follower of SoFspanaturals: rhoneygee

    rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facebook fan of South Of France Spa naturals: Rebecca Honey Graham
    Mentioned on their wall that I was referred by you.

    rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Facebook Fan of Gathering Roses: Rebecca Honey Graham

    rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/rhoneygee/status/13324022027

    rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follow Georgia mist on Twitter: rhoneygee

    rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would like the Energizing Citrus Mint Gift Pack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to win the Energizing Citrus Mint Set.
    Thank you so much in advance!!!

    Katrina Kalhil
    Katrinawins1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a spa naturals blog follower!!

    Katrinawins1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow Gathering My Roses!!

    Katrinawins1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow the Spa Naturals blog on google friend connect!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to win the Orange Ginger set!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Fantastic giveaway! I'd love the Soothing Cucumber Aloe set! But, really, I'd love anything on the site!

    Thanks a million for the entry! Super excited!

    Liberty_belle22[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soothing Cucumber Aloe Gift Pack
    $45.00 YUM!

    daxkimd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. became a fan of theirs and posted on their wall: kim delatorre

    daxkimd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like Orange Ginger.

    melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like Refreshing Orange Ginger.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow South of France Spa Naturals on Facebook - Janet Fri and I posted the message.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Soothing Cucumber Aloe Gift Pack

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like the Refreshing Orange Ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Energizing Citrus Mint set sounds lovely!

    Trudy
    onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. All the Refreshing Orange Ginger products sound lovely

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Follow South of France Spa Naturals on Facebook

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Follow @SoFSpaNaturals on Twitter

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/13364138976

    ReplyDelete
  26. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter
    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Follow via Facebook Networked Blogs

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Follow via Google Friend Connect

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Follow the Spa Naturals Blog publicly via Google Friend Connect

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Citrus Mint! Yummy!

    Stasi gh at g mail.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would like the Refreshing Orange ginger.
    monster6236(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. tweet http://twitter.com/5memb/status/13365832948
    monster6236(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. follow you on twitter @5memb
    monster6236(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would love the Refreshing Orange Ginger Gift Pack!

    julie (dot) luhtala (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Orange Ginger would be my favorite!
    txgigggles@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Definately the Refreshing Orange Ginger Moisturizer. Anything citrus perks me up and makes me smile. With the moisturizer I could smile all day.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like the energizing Citrus Mint Set.

    ReplyDelete
  39. i would like the Energizing Citrus Mint Gift Pack

    ReplyDelete
  40. I want Refreshing Orange Ginger Moisturizer
    3 ounce canister -- $12.00

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would love the citrus mint set!

    samyrocks92 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I follow South of France Spa Naturals on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow @SoFSpaNaturals on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  45. I became a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow the Spa Naturals Blog publicly via Google Friend Connect!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would like the Orange Ginger set since orange is one of my favorite scents.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I tweeted http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/13401567755

    ReplyDelete
  51. Following south of france spa on facebook.

    Dollface_0023@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Following spa naturals on twitter

    Dollface_0023@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like the Citrus mint pack :)

    Dollface_0023@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Following georgia mist on twitter

    dollface_0023@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. following Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY on blog

    dollface_0023@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would like to win the Orange Ginger set.

    ReplyDelete
  57. http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/13430060418

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'd like to win the Energizing Citrus Mint gift pack.

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    --Liza

    ejm6x (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  59. i would love the citrus mint set
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. i am a facebook fan of spa naturals and let them know you sent me
    jenn giannetto
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. i am a twitter follower of sofspanaturals
    @ohhhfire
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. i am a google friend connect follower of spa naturals blog
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. i am a twitter follower of georgiamist
    @ohhhfire
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. i am a facebook fan of yours
    jenn giannetto
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. i am a networked blogs follower
    jenn giannetto
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. i am a google friend connect follower of this blog
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'd love to win the cucumber aloe soothing cleanser.

    elainehearn@live.com
    Enter to win a photo session in Utah!
    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  68. citrus mint gift pack!!!!!

    moondancer38@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I would love to try Soothing Cucumber Aloe Gift Pack. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I would like to win the Soothing Cucumber Aloe set.

    urchiken at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. refreshing orange/ginger
    june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. i would love the
    Soothing Cucumber Aloe Gift Pack.
    julieb82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. The Refreshing Orange Ginger Gift Pack sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I'd like to win the Citrus Mint.

    couponboss at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I like the soothing cucumber pack.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  76. The orange ginger would be my pick... that sounds simply delightful!

    writeme at heidimail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'd LOVE the Energizing Citrus Mint Gift Pack!!

    christina.coursey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I'd love the orange ginger pack
    Thanks!
    farper88[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  79. i like the soothing cucumber pack! it sounds nice (:

    ttiffanygong@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. i followed @SoFSpaNaturals on twitter! ^_^

    ttiffanygong@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. followed on facebook and wrote on their wall (:

    ttiffanygong(AT)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. i followed Spa Naturals Blog publicly via Google Friend Connect! :D

    ttiffanygong@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. i followed Gathering My Roses publicaly via google friend connect! (:

    ReplyDelete
  84. i followed @georgiamist on twitter !

    ttiffanygong@yahoo.com

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  85. i tweeted about this !
    http://twitter.com/saranghanmida/status/13459400836

    ttiffanygong@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I also entered the pretty in pink handbag giveaway.

    celestia dot price at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I would like cucumber aloe.

    celestia dot price at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I am following your blog! Also, thanks for the tip on the sample request! :)

    dr.spatula@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Hmm. A hard choice, but I think I'm going to have to go with Soothing Cucumber Aloe. :)

    dr.spatula@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I would want to win the Refreshing Orange Ginger Gift Pack!! Sounds awesome! xo

    kimberly.long at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. following SoF Spa Naturals on Twitter @sparkily

    xo
    kimberly.long at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. following your blog publicly via google friend connect! xo

    kimberly.long at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. following you on networked blogs! xo

    kimberly.long at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. following you on twitter @sparkily

    xo
    kimberly.long at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Soothing cucumber aloe scrub for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  96. orange ginger set
    emmy1981 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. The Energizing Citrus Mint Gift Pack sounds cool
    Jen
    mamato6@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  98. I would love to win the Soothing Cucumber!

    LWons@HotMail.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/kimhigueria/status/13505206174
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. follwoing georgiamist on twitter @kimhigueria
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Follwoing gathering my roses on facebook
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. following sofspanaturals on twitter @kimhigueria
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Fan of south of france naturals on facebook
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I want to win the Refreshing Orange Ginger set.
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/13511035015

    ReplyDelete
  106. Energizing Citrus Mint Mask looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  107. I would love to win the Energizing Citrus Mint Gift Pack. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Awesome blog and thanks for the giveaway!
    Would love love LOVE to win this!.... =]

    ReplyDelete
  109. I follow Spa Naturals on Twitter - Janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I follow Spa Naturals Blog publicly with GFC - janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I follow Georgia Mist on Twitter - Janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I follow GMR on Facebook Networked Blogs - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I follow, like GMR on Facebook - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I'd like to win this set - Energizing Citrus Mint.

    barbara.montyj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Follow South of France Spa Naturals on Facebook Barbara Montag
    I wrote on their wall that you sent me!

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/South-of-France-Spa-Naturals/372068767842?v=wall

    ReplyDelete
  116. Follow @SoFSpaNaturals on Twitter
    @JalapenoMama

    ReplyDelete
  117. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect

    ReplyDelete
  118. Follow the Spa Naturals Blog publicly via Google Friend Connect

    ReplyDelete
  119. Following you - Networked Blogs Barbara Montag

    ReplyDelete
  120. Facebook fan of yours. Barbara Montag

    ReplyDelete
  121. A tweet
    http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/13527438550

    ReplyDelete
  122. http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/13544999031

    ReplyDelete
  123. I follow via google friend connect

    ReplyDelete
  124. I would love to win the Energizing Citrus Mint! Thanks for the review and giveaway!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Refreshing Orange Ginger

    tdlsfm(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Citrus Mint would be my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  127. I would love to try the Soothing Cucumber Aloe Gift Pack. vickers_73460 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  128. GFC/Vickie Riddle vickers_73460 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Following via networked blogs. Vickie Grigsby Riddle vickers_73460AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  130. Entered Fantasy Jewelry Box giveaway. vickers_73460 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Facenook/Vickie Grigsby Riddle vickers_73460 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  132. http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/13625523236

    ReplyDelete
  133. The Orange Ginger set sounds delish!

    jewell330 at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. The Orange Ginger sounds great! The Refreshing Orange Ginger Scrub sounds wonderful as well.
    katiekarr at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. i want the Soothing Cucumber Aloe Gift Pack

    hockiemack at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I like the Soothing Cucumber Aloe!

    annie(dot)milner(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I follow GMR via GFC :)

    annie(dot)milner(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I follow Spa Naturals on Facebook and wrote on their wall! (Annie Milner)

    annie(dot)milner(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I'm a fan of GMR on Facebook (Annie Milner)

    annie(dot)milner(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I also entered your Pretty in Pink handbag giveaway!

    annie(dot)milner(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I follow the Spa Naturals blog!

    annie(dot)milner(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I wouldn't mind receiving the Cucumber Aloe Spa Natural. Every single product on their site looks like Heaven!
    Kimmie @ kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I follow @SoFSpaNaturals on Twitter. My Twitter ID: @kimbuckjr
    Kimmie @ kimbuckjr

    ReplyDelete
  144. I am a "fan" of South of France Spa Naturals on Facebook. And I told them you, Terri, sent me.
    Kimmie @ kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I follow the Spa Naturals blog PUBLICLY.
    Kimmie @ kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I follow your Google Friend Connect blog publicly.
    Kimmie @ kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. I am now following via Facebook Networked Blogs.
    Kimmie @ kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I follow you on Facebook and I left a little LOVE on your page.
    Kimmie @ kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. I follow GeorgiaMist via Twitter.
    Kimmie @ kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I tweeted about this giveaway. My Twitter ID is: @kimbuckjr
    Kimmie @ kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I posted this link/giveaway on my Facebook page. I am Kimberly Dunek-Buck OR www.facebook.com/chicagobearsfan1
    Kimmie @ kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. "If" I win, I will probably purchase the "Sterling Silver Clear Diamond CZ Stackable Eternity Band."
    Kimmie @ kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I follow on Google Friend Connect. (Christie)

    ReplyDelete
  154. I would like to try the Soothing Cucumber Aloe Gift Pack.

    ReplyDelete
  155. daily tweet http://twitter.com/5memb/status/13666639744
    monster6236(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I would chose the Cucumber Aloe Gift pack.

    katlovesmath at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I follow Spa Naturals Blog via Google Friend Connect (Kat McLean).

    katlovesmath at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I follow SoFSpaNaturals on twitter (Katlovesmath).

    katlovesmath at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I follow Gathering My Roses via Google Friend Connect (Kat McLean).

    katlovesmath at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  160. I follow GeorgiaMist on twitter (Katlovesmath)

    katlovesmath at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I follow Gathering My Roses through Networked Blogs (Kat McLean).

    katlovesmath at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/katlovesmath/status/13678075506

    katlovesmath at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/13679164327

    ReplyDelete
  164. I would love the cucumber aloe gift bag..

    adonavon@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  165. I'd love to win the Citrus Mint!

    kaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  166. princesscariera1977@gmail.com
    i am a fan

    ReplyDelete
  167. princesscariera1977@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  168. I would love to have the Soothing Cucumber Aloe Spa Naturals Set.
    Thank you so much for the chance to win.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  169. I am a fan of South of France Spa Naturals via Facebook as JIll Myrick and have commented on their wall.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  170. I am following South of France Spa Naturals via Twitter as jlsc123.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  171. I am following Spa Naturals Blog via Google Friends Connect.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  172. I am following via Networked Blogs.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  173. I am following via Google Friends Connect.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  174. I am following via Twitter as jlsc123.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  175. I am a fan via Facebook as Jill Myrick.

    jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  176. Soothing Cucumber Aloe, please!

    valhoff3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  177. miriam dot nussbaum at gmail
    follow this blog

    ReplyDelete
  178. i'd like to win the cirtus mint pack!
    miriam dot nussbaum at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  179. miriam dot nussbaum at gmail
    entered fantasy jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  180. I would love to try the Citrus Mint
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  181. I follow South of France on facebook and let them know you sent me (Jessica Wagner)
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  182. I follow Georgia Mist rhrough twitter (@jjak003)
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  183. I follow Spa naturals on facebook (Jessica Wagner)
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  184. Following SoFSpaNaturals on twitter as skybluefusion

    bleuteam at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  185. I'd love to win the Energizing Citrus Mint Gift Pack

    bleuteam at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  186. Following Spa Naturals blog as skybluefusion

    bleuteam at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  187. Following GeorgiaMist on twitter as skybluefusion

    bleuteam at gmail dot comgat

    ReplyDelete
  188. FOllowing Gather My Roses with Google Friend Connect

    bleuteam at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  189. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/skybluefusion/status/13715197917

    bleuteam at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  190. I would like to try the Refreshing Orange Ginger Moisturizer
    3 ounce canister -- $12.00

    ReplyDelete
  191. I would love to win the Refreshing Orange Ginger set!

    ReplyDelete
  192. I am now following SoFSpaNaturals on twitter.(terri142)

    ReplyDelete
  193. I am following South of France Spa Naturals on facebook and posted on the wall that you sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  194. I am now following Spa Naturals by South of France blog publicly with google friend connect.

    ReplyDelete
  195. I follow Gathering My Roses blog publicly with google friend connect.

    ReplyDelete
  196. I am a facebook fan of Gathering Roses!

    ReplyDelete