Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

COSMETIQUE: Review and Giveaway, CLOSED!

CONTEST CLOSED!

Recently, I received a wonderful skincare package from Cosmetique!



It's the amazing Rejuvenesse Skin Care Set from Jean-Michelle.
This 3-Piece luxury skin care set includes a rich, rejuvenating facial treatment cream, an on-the-spot quick fix targeted serum for fine lines and instant firming, and a hydrating and soothing 10-minute miracle mask. Reveal glowing skin with Rejuvenesse from Jean-Michelle!

I couldn't wait to try it! :)

My almost 50 year old skin definitely needs a bit of pampering and rejuvenating!

First, I used the Rejuvenesse Masque Hydratant: (ARV: $20) This delicately-scented mask hydrates and softens parched skin in just 10 minutes. Use this moisture-boosting cocktail whenever your skin needs a rejuvenating lift, and enjoy the beautiful glow that comes from well-nourished skin.



I love it. It really makes the skin feel cool and silky-smooth. It's like a mini-Spa treatment! I leaned back in the recliner, put on some soft music and took a 10 minute-fantasy trip to the Scottish Highlands!

For everyday use, It's the Rejuvenesse Creme Beaute Ultra Fermete: (ARV: $45) This rich, hydrating facial treatment cream provides instant nourishment to lackluster complexions. Infused with moisture-binding ingredients and antioxidants like White Tea Extract, this moisturizer works to reveal silky-smooth, younger-looking skin.



This my go-to moisturizer! It's silky, it's light, it's never too oily or too heavy. It's perfect for my combination skin. I use it daily and I can see the difference. Fine lines are disappearing and the redness in my face has diminished greatly.

For "touch-ups", I am thrilled with the Rejuvenesse Serum Fermete Anti-Rides: (ARV: $27) With a powerful blend of Retinol and Vitamins C and E, this serum is an on-the-spot quick fix to target fine lines and wrinkles. A fast touch-up with the wand applicator helps significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and firm skin, while helping to prevent new wrinkles from forming. You’ll love this convenient way to improve your skin, instantly.





I keep it in my handbag ALL of the time! :) It's my newest, best secret weapon! A quickt trip to the powder room and a dab of the serum and I feel (and look) 100% better.

Hey, I may be fast approaching 50, but I sure don't have to LOOK like it!

All of the above items may be bought as a set (ARV: $75) or separately!

Now, thanks to the lovely folks at Cosmetique, you, too, can experience the Rejuvenesse Skin Care Set from Jean-Michelle.

Just follow the instructions below for your chance to enter to win!

THIS GIVEAWAY IS OPEN TO OUR USA FOLLOWERS, ONLY PLEASE!

***NOTICE: You *MUST* leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***

Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!

MANDATORY ENTRY: Please visit Cosmetique and tell us another cosmetic or skin care product that you'd like to have. Leave the link to that item!

ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:

1. "LIKE" (Fan) Cosmetique on Facebook. Post on their wall and tell them Terri and Liz from Gathering My Roses sent you!

2. Subscribe to the Cosmetique Blog feed!

3. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)

4. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs (Located on sidebar)

5. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)

6. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

7. Tweet about this contest (no more than twice daily, please!)
@GeorgiaMist Win a Costmetique Rejuvenesse Skin Care Set! Ends 6/28/10 http://bit.ly/d5hGaB

8. Post about this contest on your blog and link back here!

9. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.

10. Grab our button and post it to your sidebar or favourites page!

This contest will be open from Monday, June 14th until Monday, June 28th. Winner will be announced on Tuesday, June 29th.

Disclosure:
We were provided with a complementary Rejuvenesse Skin Care Set for the purpose of this review and giveaway. We were inder no obligation to review these items. We received no other compensation. Our opinions are based solely on our own experience and use of the items reviewed.

255 comments:

  1. skinnycat75@yahoo.com please enter me in your contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try the Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Treatment Garden Bontanika. http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=77&p_id=908
    joycedavid@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered your Saturn Sundial Necklace giveaway!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered your Fantasy Jewelry Box giveaway!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow your blog with google friend connect!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Japonesque Power Curl Eyelash Curler: http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=130&p_id=870

    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the eye cream

    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=77&p_id=908

    ReplyDelete
  8. fb fan - courtney bella- i posted on their wall that you sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. tweet

    http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/16224572244

    ReplyDelete
  10. following u on networked blogs courtney bella

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Anti-Aging Eye Treatment is one item I could really use.
    This prize package is really great-I turned 70 a couple of days ago and my face really needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cosmetique looks like a great skincare line. I personally would like to try the Too Faced Brow Envy. I have been trying to figure out how to shape and define them. You should check it out here http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=75&p_id=368&currentno=17&totalno=24&sort1=4 It looks like it comes with the conditioning wax, two shades of brown ( a lighter one and a darker one for the brows,tweezers, some brushes, and even stencils to help you get that perfect shape. So, first get perfect skin with Cosmetique and then get perfect eyebrows with Too Faced. my email address is danielle.branch@digitechfx.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the Murad anti aging night cream sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  14. H2O PLUS
    Eye Oasis Moisture Treatment
    mverno@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the Eye Cream.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd like to try the Liquif-Eye Set
    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=0&p_id=366

    chainmail AT iwon DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like to try the Murad Clarifying toner.
    monster6236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. tweet http://twitter.com/5memb/status/16261623864
    monster6236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. follow you on twitter @5memb
    monster6236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like to try the Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Treatment Garden Bontanika

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favorite item is the Cinnamon Kiss Lip & Blush Set
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm a cosmetique FB Fan~ Jennifer L. and I left the comment

    ReplyDelete
  23. I entered the sundial necklace giveaway
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Networked Blog follower Jennifer L.
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. i'd like to try the viva diva eye palette! it looks like it has some really beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd like to have the advanced eye cream. http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=77&p_id=908

    ReplyDelete
  27. I subscribe to the Cosmetique Blog feed!

    ReplyDelete
  28. The clarifying toner sounds great!

    samyrocks92 at msn dot com

    I like (Fan) Cosmetique on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I entered the sundial necklace giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect

    ReplyDelete
  34. follow on twitter (Missybeez80)


    honeybeez80@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like FREEZE 24/ Age-Less Miracle Kit.


    honeybeez80@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love to have their Sea Pure Reviving Body Buffer!

    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=0&p_id=823

    ReplyDelete
  37. For sure the Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Treatment Garden Bontanika. I need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'd like to try the Too Faced smoky eye shadow collection (http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=127&p_id=628&currentno=8&totalno=33&sort1=4).

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    --Liza

    ejm6x (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  39. i would like the
    Pur Minerals Essentials Collection
    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=126&p_id=692&currentno=12&totalno=20&sort1=4

    ReplyDelete
  40. ms(dot)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com

    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=93&p_id=908&currentno=1&totalno=19&sort1=4

    I'd love to try this eye treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  41. ms(dot)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com

    I entered the pearl giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  42. This (http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=123&p_id=809) would be great!

    elainehearn@live.com
    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am following Cosmetique on twitter. I tweeted the contest. I am @kammikoza

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am following GeorgiaMist on twitter. I tweeted the contest I am @kammikoza

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am a subscriber of Gathering My Rose and Cosmetique newsletters/blogs via email and network blog.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am a fan of Cosmetique on facebook. I told Cosmetique that you sent me to them. I am a fan of Gathering My rose on facebook. I shared the contest with over 400 friends on fb.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'd like to have SISTINA ARABELLA STUART JEAN-MICHELLE
    Luxurious Body Lotion

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'd like to try the Magnifico Manicure Sistina! ;)
    txgigggles@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would like to tryl the Garden Botanika
    Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  50. wrote on cosmetique wall that you sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  51. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/hbbs55/status/16342499654

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am a total believer in mineral makeup. I'd have to go with the Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  53. "Liked" on Facebook and wrote on their wall.

    DBKaalberg@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'd love to try this: http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=111&p_id=366&currentno=12&totalno=28&sort1=4

    ReplyDelete
  55. tweeted: https://twitter.com/rustysgirl8/status/16365385088

    ReplyDelete
  56. I follow you on Fb Jenna Marie Wood
    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I follow you on Twitter-pyrodamsel
    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'd love to have the Garen Botanika eye treatment!
    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love the Japonesque Power Curl Eyelash Curler!

    forevereightyeight(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  60. My face could really use some help.. and besides the package in your giveaway I think I would like to try the Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Treatment Garden Bontanika.

    thanks for a chance.

    jleibfried@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I'd like to try this cuticle cream. http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=125&p_id=859&currentno=1&totalno=22&sort1=4

    Thanks for all of the hard work that goes into your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I like you on facebook. April Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  63. Daily tweet. http://twitter.com/notaprilbrooks/status/16394413948

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow you on twitter. @notaprilbrooks

    ReplyDelete
  65. tweet

    http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/16398799315

    ReplyDelete
  66. dt
    http://twitter.com/hbbs55/status/16404944388

    ReplyDelete
  67. FOllow on Google Friend.

    Love the Collage Eyeshadow Trio Jean-Michelle in Tres Chic

    rugerpuppies at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. i like the murad facial kit
    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=121&p_id=780&currentno=14&totalno=60&sort1=4

    moondancer38[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I would also like Too Faced Ooh La Rouge in Avant Garde
    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=10&p_id=627&currentno=6&totalno=13&sort1=4
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I like Cosmetique on facebook and told them you sent me (Jessica Wagner)
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I follow through Networked Blogs (Jessica Wagner)
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I follow Publicly through google friend connect
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I'm a fan of Gathering My Roses on facebook (Jessica Wagner)
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I follow Georgia Mist on facebook (Jessica Wagner)
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/statuses/16472527303
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I follow GeorgiaMist on twitter (@jjak2003)
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'd like to try the Anti-Aging Eye Treatment.

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I’m your twitter follower. ID: Lyndadawinda

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I entered this giveaway: Fantasy Jewelry Box.

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. dt
    http://twitter.com/hbbs55/status/16497502881

    ReplyDelete
  81. dt #2
    http://twitter.com/hbbs55/status/16499475190

    ReplyDelete
  82. i'd also love the Sea Pure Reviving Body Buffer!

    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=0&p_id=823

    hockiemack at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I like the

    Star Lites Eyeshadow Collection
    vrtheriot@gmmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I follow this blog via google Friend connect
    vrtheriot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. dt
    http://twitter.com/hbbs55/status/16580700244

    ReplyDelete
  86. dt
    http://twitter.com/hbbs55/status/16632953651

    ReplyDelete
  87. 6/20 daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/statuses/16641565724
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I'm a GFC follower
    lazybones344 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I'd like to try the Sea Pure Replenishing Body Cream.
    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=126&p_id=822&currentno=5&totalno=20&sort1=4

    ReplyDelete
  90. tweet

    http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/16659910310

    ReplyDelete
  91. Their EXUVIANCE Moister Balance Toner also caught my eye!
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  92. LIKE Cosmetique on Facebook and posted on their wall.
    name:Erin M.
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  93. Following Gathering My Roses on NetworkeBlogs!
    name:Erin M.
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  94. e-mail subscriber.
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  95. Subscribed to the RSS feed.
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  96. Following blog via GFC.
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  97. dt
    http://twitter.com/hbbs55/status/16716486545

    ReplyDelete
  98. Kathy N Scott likes Cosmetique on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  99. Murad Renewing Eye Cream
    would be helpful

    ReplyDelete
  100. google friend connect follower

    ReplyDelete
  101. google friend connect follower

    ReplyDelete
  102. Kathy N Scott likes you on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  103. idahomom7 is following you on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  104. i'd like to try the garden botanika body cleanser
    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=117&p_id=911&currentno=1&totalno=20&sort1=4

    ReplyDelete
  105. i follow you publicly via google friend connect (redfuzzycow)

    ReplyDelete
  106. i like cosmetique on facebook (jen reda)

    ReplyDelete
  107. i follow you via networked blogs (jen reda)

    ReplyDelete
  108. i follow you on twitter (redfuzzycow)

    ReplyDelete
  109. i tweeted http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/16734311017

    ReplyDelete
  110. your button is on my blog www.redfuzzycow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. i entered your fantasy jewelry box giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  112. 6/22 daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/statuses/16767702025
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. i would like to try the garden botanika Almond Cream Bath and Shower Gel.

    ReplyDelete
  114. I would love to try the Faraya Skin Care (http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=126&p_id=830&currentno=1&totalno=21&sort1=4) Thanks so much for this awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  115. I follow your blog publicly via Google Friend Connect. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  116. I'd like the eye treatment
    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=93&p_id=405&currentno=16&totalno=19&sort1=4

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. dt
    http://twitter.com/hbbs55/status/16807846115

    ReplyDelete
  118. dt
    http://twitter.com/hbbs55/status/16870297523

    ReplyDelete
  119. I would love to try their Lash Conditioning Mascara too.

    imin2fun81 at mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I am interested in the Pür Minerals mineral makeup starter kit.
    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=107&p_id=692&currentno=6&totalno=21&sort1=4
    yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I "LIKE" (Fan) Cosmetique on Facebook. Posted on their wall and told them Terri and Liz from Gathering My Roses sent me.
    yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I would LOVE!!! to try the Murad - Energizing Pomegranate Lip Therapy SPF 15

    ReplyDelete
  123. I subscribe to Cosmetique Blog via email

    ReplyDelete
  124. I follow GeorgiaMist on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  125. I LIKE!!! Gathering Roses -- Journey to a Healthier Life on FB

    ReplyDelete
  126. I'd love to try this foundation!
    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=26&p_id=691&currentno=2&totalno=12&sort1=4

    alittlepieceofheaven777@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. 6/24 daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/statuses/16929497811
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Daily tweet. http://twitter.com/notaprilbrooks/status/16942646268
    lirpaskoorb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. dt
    http://twitter.com/hbbs55/status/16945775725

    ReplyDelete
  130. I would love to have the Absolutely Invisible - Candlelight powder from Two Faced!

    ReplyDelete
  131. I follow on networked blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  132. I follow you on Google Friend..brkwalker

    ReplyDelete
  133. I follow @GeorgiaMist on twitter..her5boys480

    ReplyDelete
  134. Tweet #1 http://twitter.com/her5boys480/status/16965238186

    ReplyDelete
  135. Tweet #2 http://twitter.com/her5boys480/status/16965361368

    ReplyDelete
  136. Cute and Creative website!! Thanks for the giveaway!! :) Look forward to following you in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  137. I like to have their
    Cosmetique Beauty Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  138. I just tweeted this - http://twitter.com/The_Sunshyn/status/16977201365

    ReplyDelete
  139. daily tweet http://twitter.com/5memb/status/17011068636
    monster6236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. dt
    http://twitter.com/hbbs55/status/17043491540

    ReplyDelete
  141. Google friend connect follower kycouple2000.

    ReplyDelete
  142. I need this: Anti-Age Set
    Energie Vitale

    ReplyDelete
  143. And here's my tweet:

    http://twitter.com/ky2here1/status/17048880644

    ReplyDelete
  144. 6/25 daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/statuses/17059649676
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. id like the advanced eye cream. http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=77&p_id=908

    addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I’d love to try the Too Faced Smoky eye shadow collection!
    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=127&p_id=628&currentno=9&totalno=34&sort1=4
    jenny.maurer84 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. I’m following georgiamist on twitter as JennyBolech
    jenny.maurer84 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I’m following on facebook as Jenny Bolech
    jenny.maurer84 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. I’m following you on networked blogs as Jenny
    jenny.maurer84 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I’m following on GFC as Jenny!
    jenny.maurer84 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I like Cosmetique on facebook and left a comment as Jenny Bolech
    jenny.maurer84 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. I'd like to have the Skin-Deep Peel-Off Firming Mask

    ReplyDelete
  153. tweet
    http://twitter.com/pixie13sweeps/status/17068575434

    ReplyDelete
  154. follow you on twitter @pixie13sweeps

    ReplyDelete
  155. I follow on Google Friend Connect. (Christie)

    ReplyDelete
  156. I would like to try the GARDEN BOTANIKA Anti-Aging Eye Treatment

    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=77&p_id=908

    ReplyDelete
  157. I would love to have the Jean-Michelle Satine Concealer in creamy porcelain!

    all the products are awesome though :)

    andersen.lucy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I would love to win the Jean-Michelle Satine Concealer in creamy porcelain!

    But all the products look awesome :)

    andersen.lucy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I'd like to try the anti aging cream...
    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=77&p_id=908
    tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. LIKE" (Fan) Cosmetique on Facebook and posted.
    tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I LIKE on facebook
    Tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I follow publicly on google connect-Tiffypixie
    tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. Subscribe to the Cosmetique Blog feed
    tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  164. tweet
    http://twitter.com/tiffypixie/statuses/17090240101
    tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  165. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter
    @tiffypixie
    tiffypoot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  166. dt
    http://twitter.com/hbbs55/status/17104795496

    ReplyDelete
  167. I'd love to try GARDEN BOTANIKA Fresh Mint Body Cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
  168. I follow Gathering My Roses publicly via Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  169. I like the
    Viva Diva Eyeshadow Collection
    Madeleine Mono!

    ReplyDelete
  170. liked cosmetique on facebook
    melissa valmonte

    ReplyDelete
  171. tweeted http://twitter.com/styleezta/status/17119872944

    ReplyDelete
  172. I follow GeorgiaMist on twitter
    @styleezta

    ReplyDelete
  173. renewing eye cream

    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=93&p_id=775&currentno=9&totalno=19&sort1=4

    weblynx at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  174. daily tweet http://twitter.com/5memb/status/17122921234
    monster6236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  175. I like the Colorwave Eyeshadow Cadette

    ReplyDelete
  176. 6/27 daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/statuses/17164595471
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  177. dt
    http://twitter.com/hbbs55/status/17165418167

    ReplyDelete
  178. I'd love to have the H2O Plus Sea Pure Creamy Facial Cleanser:

    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=47&p_id=818

    ReplyDelete
  179. I "LIKE" Cosmetique on Facebook & I posted on their wall:

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cosmetique/22799526862?v=wall&story_fbid=400359261862&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete
  180. I subscribe to the Cosmetique Blog feed w/Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  181. I follow Gathering My Roses on GFC via Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  182. I follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  183. Tweeted the giveaway:

    http://twitter.com/calidreamin87/status/17190042651

    ReplyDelete
  184. I'm a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  185. tweet

    http://twitter.com/styleezta/status/17195447556

    ReplyDelete
  186. always looking for great products for these beach-worn feet

    http://www.cosmetique.com/Shop/ProductNew.aspx?h_id=52&p_id=417&currentno=11&totalno=14&sort1=4

    Garden Botanika High Intensity Foot Treatment

    ewhatley at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete