Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Delicate Soles: Review & Giveaway, CLOSED!

CLOSED!


I love Ballet. I discovered Ballet when my Mom and Grandma took me to see The Columbia City Ballet perform The Nutcracker when I was just 4 years old.

I got my first pair of Ballet slippers that very Christmas!

But Ballet slippers aren't something you wear when you're just "out and about". Until now.


Recently, Mom let me know about Delicate Soles -- Rollable Flats!

Delicate Soles, Inc. is an independently owned, family-run business based out of beautiful Denver, Colorado.

Founders Quinn and Jessica Martinez started Delicate Soles with one simple mission: To help women save their toes from painful high heels.



In 2002 Mr. Martinez had a vision for a rollable shoe that was unlike anything on the market. In early 2009, after stewing about the idea for years, Mr. Martinez decided to submit his ideas to the U.S. Patent office to protect their originality. These hand drawn images were what led to the creation of Delicate Soles, and are still neatly framed in the Delicate Soles headquarters.


I received a pair of Onyx rollable flats in size small (size 6-7) and I loved them immediately! They are soft and flexible, they contour to your foot and fit snugly -- they aren't so loose that you walk out of them or so tight that you can't wait to take them off. They're perfect!

The sole is so neat. It's tough and can stand up to use but it's also flexible and allows your foot to move naturally -- but without pain associated with some flats.
Trust me, after 12 years of ballet -- I KNOW comfortable flats!


They also go with just about any outfit.
Casual? Yep, jeans, t-shirt, and my Delicate Soles. Dress? You betcha! One of my fave things is to put on a pair of leggings and a nice shirt and these slippers make me look so fine. LOL! Okay, so that's MY opinion. But my BF thinks I look fine, too. :)

Drawbacks? Yes. I only have one pair right now. But Mom's gonna buy me a pair in red soon. Right Mom? ;0

Seriously, there are no drawbacks or dislikes in my opinion. They're comfortable, stylish, easy to wear, easy to carry around in the sweet little bag that comes with them (and a larger bag for your "regular" shoes, too!), and they fit in EVERY purse I own!


I see them getting a lot of use when I'm in class this fall!

Delicate Soles Features:

*Roll-and-Go: Delicate Soles are designed to be light weight and portable. When rolled they are about the size of a tube of lipstick, so you can rest assured that your Delicate Soles will fit comfortably into any handbag. With your Delicate Soles you can baby your feet in style wherever you may roam.

*Totes: Every pair of Delicate Soles comes with two tantalizing totes: a tote to baby your Delicate Soles while they are tucked neatly into your favorite purse and a tote for your strenuous stilettos when your feet have had enough.

*Box: Every delicate sole needs a comfy resting place when not on the go.

*Value: You shouldn’t have to spend an arm and a leg to save a toe. We take great steps to keep our costs reasonable without sacrificing quality.
*Quality: Every pair of Delicate Soles is made of the highest quality synthetic uppers and slip resistent rollable soles. Weighing in at just a few ounces, Delicate Soles look and feel like leather, but without the added weight.



Delicate Soles are available in the following colors: Onyx, Pixie Dust, Lipstick Red, and Starlight Silver and in the following sizes:
Small (6-7), Medium (7.5-8.5), and Large (9-10)

You can connect with Delicate Soles on their Social Pages: Delicate Soles on Facebook, on Twitter @delicatesoles and on their Web Blog!

The terrific folks over at Delicate Soles have generously offered to give one of our oh, so lucky followers a chance to win their own pair of slippers! So cool.

Just follow the instructions below for your chance to enter to win!

Open to USA only, please!

***NOTICE: You *MUST* leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***

Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!

MANDATORY ENTRY: Please visit Delicate Soles and tell me something, not mentioned here, that you've learned about Delicate Soles.

ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:

1. "LIKE" (Fan) Delicate Soles on Facebook. Post on their wall and tell them Terri and Liz from Gathering My Roses sent you!

2. Follow @delicatesoles on Twitter

3. Subscribe to the Delicate Soles Blog (RSS Feed)

4. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)

5. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs (Located on sidebar)

6. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)

7. Follow @mysticraindrops on Twitter

8. Tweet about this contest (no more than twice daily, please!)
@mysticraindrops Win a pair of Ballet Flats from Delicate Soles! Ends 7/14/10 http://bit.ly/agi3kN

9. Post about this contest on your blog and link back here!

10. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.

11. Grab our button and post it to your sidebar or favorites page!

This contest will be open from Wednesday, June 30th until Wednesday, July 14th. Winner will be announced on Thursday, July 15th.

Disclosure:
I was provided with a complementary pair of Ballet Flats from Delicate Soles for the purpose of this review and giveaway. I was under no obligation to review this item. I received no other compensation. My opinion is based solely on my own experience and use of the item reviewed.

186 comments:

  1. I entered your New Balance giveaway
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your blog publicly with google friend connect
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned that they are available in 3 Colorado retailers and one Utah retailer, but so far none in Illinois!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the are fashion with compassion- giving back and donating shoes to children who need them

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flats weigh only a few ounces!

    Grace
    frostedcouture(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicate Soles were 8 years in the making.
    skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Like Delicate Soles on Facebook.
    id- Valancia Arrelya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow! I learned that they truly are affordable. When most people say "affordable," it usually means slightly out of range for me, since I buy 80% of my clothes from thrift stores or bargain sales. But $19.99 really is affordable, even for me.

    Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I learnt that besides making wonderful footwear they are also involved in charity, helping others not so fortunate.

    egle(dot)mane(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the founders had their first tv appearance in Las Vegas in April of this year
    tvollowitz at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. learned: they donate a portion of the sales to Share Your Soles charity
    deannalw47 @ hotmail.com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. follow gathering my roses GFC
    deannalw47 @ hotmail.com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. entered newbalance giveaway
    deannalw47 @ hotmail.com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I learned that Delicate Soles are stain and spill resistant.

    sdebourcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow on Twitter (@sd9302)

    sdebourcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I liked Delicate Soles on Facebook and left a comment.

    sdebourcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs.

    sdebourcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow through Google Connect.
    sdebourcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook

    sdebourcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I tweeted the giveaway: http://twitter.com/sd9302/status/17487119554

    sdebourcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow @mysticraindrops on Twitter
    (@sd9302)

    sdebourcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I didn't know the brand was involved in charity.

    worldexploded@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow Delicate Soles on twitter!

    Worldexploded@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, I tweeted!

    Worldexploded@yahoo.com

    @worldexploded

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow @mysticraindrops on twitter!

    Worldexploded@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I learned they donate a portion of their sales to a charity that provides shoes for children. Nice!

    gingerpye at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I learned that they give a portion of their proceeds to a charity, Share Our Soles.

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    --Liza

    ejm6x (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  28. They donate a portion of every sale to charity.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I learned that they donate a pair of shoes for EVERY PAIR SOLD!! That's incredible! I'd love to win a pair of these amazing shoes! :) natwhat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I learned that they give a pair of shoes to children in need - for every pair sold!!! That is so neat! :) In case my email isn't visible, it's natwhat@gmail.com. :) I would love to win these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. "liked" their FB and posted on their wall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Following DelicateSoles on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  33. I learned how light they are -- less than 8 ounces! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I learnt that the flats weigh only a few ounces.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I learned that shipping is free!
    karitsaj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm subscribed to delicate soles on twitter username: graffitikit
    karitsaj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm subscribed to mysticraindrops on twitter username: graffitikit
    karitsaj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. i learned that delicate souls are being sold in 4 boutiques so far, 3 in colorado and 1 in utah!
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. i am a facebook fan of delicate souls and i let them know you sent me
    jenn giannetto
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. i am a twitter follower of delicate souls
    @ohhhfire
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. i am a rss subscriber of delicate soles
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. i am entered in your pursenally yours giveaway
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. They donate a portion of all sales to charity!

    Kristin.brown106 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I learned they do work with charities.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  45. I learned that they are stain and spill resistant. Definitely a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  46. delicate soles donates money to charity to help kids get shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I learned that Delicate Soles are the lightest, weighing in at less than 2 ounces.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  48. GFC Follower.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I learned that they donate a portion of their profits to charity!

    Thanks for the chance to win! As a teacher on my feet all day, this shoes sound perfect! :D

    katherine.loiry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I've learned that they donate a portion of all sales to Share Your Soles.

    ReplyDelete
  51. following delicatesoles on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  52. like/fan of Delicate Shoes on fb & commented

    ReplyDelete
  53. fan of Gathering My Roses on fb.

    ReplyDelete
  54. following publicly by google friend connect

    ReplyDelete
  55. tweet

    http://twitter.com/katt_v/status/17557075983

    ReplyDelete
  56. following mysticraindrops on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Delicate Soles are stain and spill resistant.
    traymona[at]aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. i learned you can buy them in colorado

    ReplyDelete
  59. ms(dot)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com

    they just opened a new location in odgen utah!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I learned that the ballet slippers are extremely lightweight, only a few ounces!

    skkorman AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  61. tweet

    http://twitter.com/katt_v/status/17752225267

    ReplyDelete
  62. Tweet 7/5 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/17803503439
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I learned that they donate a portion of all sales to Share Your Soles

    ReplyDelete
  64. 7/5 tweet #2

    http://twitter.com/katt_v/status/17840628081

    ReplyDelete
  65. 7/5 tweet

    http://twitter.com/katt_v/status/17822019615

    ReplyDelete
  66. I learned that they are spill resistant!! How cool!

    There shoes are really amazing.. I've never seen anything like them before :0)

    - Eunie

    euniechopsticks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Followed you on twitter!

    euniechopsticks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I liked you on facebook and said Terri and Liz sent me! :0)

    euniechopsticks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Followed your blog! :

    Congratulations, eunie cho
    You are now following Gathering My Roses
    Invite your friends - View Blogger Dashboard


    euniechopsticks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. following @mysticraindrops on Twitter!:


    mysticraindrops
    Following
    Lists


    euniechopsticks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Tweeted!


    helloogooodbye

    @mysticraindrops Win a pair of Ballet Flats from Delicate Soles! Ends 7/14/10 http://bit.ly/agi3kN


    euniechopsticks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. put an entry in my blog!:


    TUESDAY, JULY 6, 2010

    Check out this cool ballet shoe giveaway!
    linkkk.. -->

    http://gatheringmyroses.blogspot.com/2010/06/delicate-soles-review-giveaway-ends.html

    http://slouchy.blogspot.com/


    euniechopsticks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. RT 7/6 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/17899060916
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I LEARNED THEY'RE DESIGNED WITH STYLE & COMFORT IN MIND kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. LIKED DELICATE SOLES ON FACEBOOK VIA ANGEL JACKLYN facebook.com/kytah00 kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. FOLLOW YOU VIA GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT AS "kytah00" kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. ENTERED YOUR PURSENALLY YOURS GIVEAWAY kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. ENTERED YOUR SELECT COMFORT GIVEAWAY kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. LIKED YOU ON FACEBOOK VIA ANGEL JACKLYN facebook.com/kytah00 kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I love their charity donations--share your souls--what a beautiful concept!

    ReplyDelete
  81. We are google friend connected!

    ReplyDelete
  82. http://dcmegiveawayblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways-for-day-7082010.html

    blogged about it!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I followed and commented over at delicate soles

    ReplyDelete
  84. I entered to win a $75 GFC to Pursenally Yours!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I learned that the weight of these shoes is most primarily meant to be good on the go, made even more possible by their tiny box!

    Please contact me at gymdandy729@sbcglobal.net if I win!

    ReplyDelete
  86. I am now following via google friend contact!

    gymdandy729@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  87. RT 7/7 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/17997919571
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I learned that for every pair sold they donate a pair , that is great !!

    brandic2006@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I am now a Follower @delicatesoles on Twitter

    brandic2006@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I am now a Follower of @mysticraindrops on Twitter

    brandic2006@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. tweet

    http://twitter.com/katt_v/status/18097755558

    ReplyDelete
  92. I learned that they share part of their sales to charity! That is Awesome!

    deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Delicate Soles are also stain and spill resistant.
    Thank you.
    bookloon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I liked delicate soles on facebook and posted that you sent me :)
    bookloon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Delicate Soles are avaiable in 4 colors I like starlight silver best. My email sfyates@iwon.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. They are a company that gives back. They donate a portion of their sales to Share Your Soles.

    ReplyDelete
  97. crazyred61@yahoo.com
    I learned delicate soles are a labor of love eight years in the making

    ReplyDelete
  98. I learned that they are extremely light weight!
    firstrosegrrl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I love how affordable they really are! That's crazy and they're so lovely too!

    katrinawins1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. RT 7/13 https://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/18359202733
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. They are spill resistant, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  102. I learned that they donate a portion of all sales to Share Your Soles, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I entered the PURSEnally Yours giveaway
    couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  104. I think it is great they dontate a portion of their proceeds to charity.
    couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  105. tweet
    http://twitter.com/couponsiwant/status/18404981114
    couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  106. A portion of every sale goes to help provide shoes to children around the world.
    janicecrespo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. follow Delicate Soles on facebook
    Janice MacEachern Crespo
    janicecrespo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. follow you on google friend
    Janice Crespo
    janicecrespo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. follow you on facebook
    Janice MacEachern Crespo
    janicecrespo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. following atdelicatesoles on twitter!

    nichole.marzipan2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. they donate a portion of sales to a terrific charity!

    nichole.marzipan2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. following mysticraindrops on twitter!

    nichole.marzipan2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/ncianci/status/18442234017
    nichole.marzipan2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. portion of all sales donated to share your soles

    ewhatley at embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. RT 7/13 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/18468911348
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. parts of their sales goes to a charity named share your soles

    ReplyDelete
  117. I like Delicate Soles on FaceBook (louis huff) :) + comment

    ReplyDelete
  118. following DelicateSoles on twitter at rosidentevil

    ReplyDelete
  119. Following publicly as Louis on Google Friends Connect

    ReplyDelete
  120. here is my tweet
    http://twitter.com/rosidentevil/status/18472287068

    ReplyDelete
  121. following you on twitter at rosidentevil

    ReplyDelete
  122. I like Gathering My Roses on FaceBook (louis huff) :)

    ReplyDelete
  123. They donate a portion of their sales to charity. These would be great to have a pair of :)

    ReplyDelete
  124. I learned that the closest retailer to purchase these cute shoes to me is Toolips Boutique in Highlands Park, CO.

    ReplyDelete
  125. I learned they donate a portion of sales to Share Your Soles.

    jennylovesjeff (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I learned that Delicate Soles has a blog that i enjoyed checking out.
    cyclona66(at)aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I learned that there is an easy-breezy contact sheet on their website if you have any questions. I sure wish every company had one. msuroseY@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I learned that they give a part of every sale to a charity that provides shoes to others.

    madamerkf at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I learned that they donate a portion of their sales to charity!
    Elle
    Ellesjunkmail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I "like" Delicate Soles on FB!
    Elle
    Ellesjunkmail

    ReplyDelete
  131. I follow with GFC!
    Elle
    Ellesjunkmail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I follow Delicatesoles on Twitter!
    Ellesjunkmail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I "like" gathering roses on FB!
    Ellesjunkmail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I learned that they are stain resistant
    jessibear19(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Subscribe to the Delicate Soles rss feed
    jessibear19(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I follow Delicate Soles on Twitter as Jessilyn82
    jessibear19(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  137. tweet
    http://twitter.com/Jessilyn82/status/18502974660

    jessibear19(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I follow mysticraindrops on Twitter as jessilyn82
    jessibear19(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I really want to win these for my best friend. She's always kicking her shoes off at work & I worry that she needs something on.

    I learned that prom & when you go into a friends house are great times to wear these, for comfort & you won't be tracking in a lot of city dirt into your friend's house! Great idea!

    (leig hbra at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  140. I'm following Mysticraindrops on Twitter under @Leighbra

    (leig hbra at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  141. Following DelicateSoles on Twitter under @Leighbra

    (leig hbra at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  142. Subscribed to Delicate Soles RSS feed!

    (leig hbra at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  143. http://twitter.com/Leighbra/status/18507956466

    (leig hbra at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  144. you can contact by phone or email cdmarteny@mywebdesk.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. The flats weigh only a few ounces. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. these flats only weigh a couple ounces
    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. their fb fan tony l smoaks
    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. i learned that you can buy these online or in three colorodo stores and one store in utah

    ReplyDelete
  149. i like delicate soles on facebook (jen reda)

    ReplyDelete
  150. i follow delicatesoles on twitter (redfuzzycow)

    ReplyDelete
  151. i follow your blog via google friend connect (redfuzzycow)

    ReplyDelete
  152. your button is on my blog www.redfuzzycow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. i entered your smitten nyc giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  154. tweet http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/18542670078

    ReplyDelete
  155. i follow you via networked blogs (jen reda)

    ReplyDelete
  156. They give a portion of sales to charity thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. i learned that they donate a proceed of their earnings to underprivileged children

    thecupcakecoalition@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. i like delicate soles on facebook!

    (devon n)

    thecupcakecoalition@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. following delicate soles on twitter

    mae_day84

    thecupcakecoalition@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. following delicate soles RSS feed


    thecupcakecoalition@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. following Gathering Roses on GFC

    thecupcakecoalition@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. following gathering my roses via networked blogs

    thecupcakecoalition@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. following mysticraindrops on twitter

    mae_day84

    thecupcakecoalition@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  164. fan of fathering my roses via facebook!

    thecupcakecoalition@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  165. Tweeted this contest!

    http://twitter.com/mae_day84/status/18554520631

    thecupcakecoalition@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  166. added your button on my blog

    http://devonskitchykitchen.blogspot.com/

    thecupcakecoalition@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  167. Posted on My Blog!

    http://devonskitchykitchen.blogspot.com/2010/07/delicate-soles-giveaway.html

    thecupcakecoalition@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  168. Learned that when we purchase Delicate Soles, a portion of the sales go to charity (Share your Soles) which provides shoes to children in impoverished countries

    mandalarctic at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  169. Following mysticraindrops on Twitter (@mandalarctic)

    mandalarctic at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. Blog follower

    mandalarctic at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. Following Delicate Soles on Twitter (@mandalarctic)

    mandalarctic at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. I learned they are resistant to spills and stains. garrettsambo@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  173. I learned that they donate a portion of their profits to an organization that provides shoes to children in poverty across the world. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  174. I found out, and love the fact that Delicate Soles has a charity called "Share Your Soles" which is supported because they donate a part of each sale to their charity that providees footwear to children in impoverished countries.
    kateswen(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  175. The company donates a portion of their sales to SHARE YOUR SOLES,a charity that provides shoes to children in impoverished countries. That's very cool!
    fatmeatloaf1@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  176. Following you publicly via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  177. Following delicate Soles on Twitter
    @fatmeatloaf1

    ReplyDelete
  178. Following you on Networked Blogs
    Shellie Duffy

    ReplyDelete
  179. Tweet:http://twitter.com/fatmeatloaf1/status/18569329380

    ReplyDelete
  180. Following you on Twitter
    @fatmeatloaf1

    ReplyDelete