Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Fantasy Jewelry Box: Review & Giveaway! CLOSED!

CLOSED!!



Not long ago, Liz and I were blessed to host a review and giveaway of Fantasy Jewelry Box for our readers.

We had such a great time and it was very successful -- so the wonderful folks at Fantasy Jewelry Box have offered one of our readers another chance to own a beautiful piece of jewelry of their very own!



Today, Liz and I are reviewing Ava's Canary & Diamond CZ Three Stone Ring You'll make heads turn with this unique three stone ring featuring a 2 Carat canary yellow cz center stone and 1 Carat diamond cz cubic zirconia side stones. Crafted in .925 Sterling Silver and detailed with 18 carat gold plating, this ring is sure to cause loud gasps of awe...and maybe even a little jealousy!

Our ring is a size 8 -- so it's mine! (Liz is wearing the first ring we reviewed!)

It's absolutely stunning. It's gleams and sparkles in the sunshine and I've had so many people ask me about it.

The centre stone is a pale canary yellow and sets off the diamond cz side stones perfectly. The 18 carat gold-plating detail on the side gives it that bit more pizzaz and style!

Liz and I are also quite enamored of Lauren's Faux Pink & Peach Pearl Cluster Drop Earrings

and

Isla's Rose Gold Pink Cubic Zirconia Heart Ring

Right now, you can take $20 off when you spend $100 or more for a limited time only with Coupon Code: REWARD20

Fantasy Jewelry Box is providing thee winner of this giveaway the opportunity to pick out a $35 or under item from their website and Fantasy Jewelry Box will send it to them!

Just follow the instructions below for your chance to enter and win!

Open to USA only, please.

***NOTICE: You MUST leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***

Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!

MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Fantasy Jewelry Box and tell me which piece of jewelry ($35 or less) you'll choose if you win, please leave a link to that item!

ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:

1. Follow Fantasy Jewelry Box on Facebook and post on their Wall -- tell them Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent you!

2. Follow @FantasyJewelry on Twitter

3. Sign up for the free Fantasy Jewelry Box Newsletter

4. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)

5. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs (Located on sidebar)

6. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)

7. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

8. Tweet about this contest (no more than twice daily, please!)
@GeorgiaMist @FantasyJewelry Win Jewelry ($35) from Fantasy Jewelry Box & Gathering My Roses! Ends 6/21/10 http://bit.ly/ccgQyL

9. Grab our button and post it on your sidebar or favorite's page!

10. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.

This contest will be open from Monday, June 7th until Monday, June 21st. Winner will be announced on Tuesday, June 22nd.

DISCLOSURE: We received a complimentary Ringfor the purpose of review. We were under no obligation to review this item. We did not receive any monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are our own and based on our own personal use of and experience with the item.

257 comments:

  1. I'd love to get the Erin's Elegant Amethyst CZ Teardrop Necklace if I won. Thanks so much.
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Follow Fantasy Jewelry Box on Facebook (Margaret E. Smith) and posted on their Wall that you sent me. Thanks
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Follow @FantasyJewelry on Twitter (peg42)
    Thanks again
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Signed up for the free Fantasy Jewelry Box Newsletter
    Thanks
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a google follower (rickpeggysmith)
    Thanks
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tweeted: http://twitter.com/peg42/status/15666668844
    Thanks again
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter (peg42)
    Thanks
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the cross necklace as well as the pink hoop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sterling Silver CZ Key to Your Heart Necklace

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/n6802.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I entered the Orglamix giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I entered your Orglamix giveaway
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would get this Leopard Ring: http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r0111.html

    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I entered your Kroger giveaway
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd get the red Bella Bali style ring.

    couponboss at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Karla's Elegant Genuine Pearl Ring.

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tweet 2
    http://twitter.com/lyndadawinda/status/15679388048

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tweet 1
    http://twitter.com/lyndadawinda/status/15679370835

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. following them on twitter

    @FlamingBlingy
    phranne[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. twitter follower

    @FlamingBlingy
    phranne[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love this store, too much fun stuff!! this would be my choice:
    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/e0036.html

    @FlamingBlingy
    phranne[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd love the "Rochelle's Floral Antique Style Silver Cuff Bracelet"

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/b4457.html

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the Florina's Silver Heart Scroll Design Cuff Bangle! Thanks!

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/bracelets-bangle-0.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like Lynn's Vintage Teardrop Earrings.

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/e7910.html

    choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE! Karlie's 48" Faux Pink & Purple Pearl Necklace

    thanks for the opportunity!
    meredith dot targarona at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I Follow Fantasy Jewelry Box on Facebook and posted my comment on their Wall. ID: Lynda Castillo

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I signed up for the free Fantasy Jewelry Box Newsletter.

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. There's so much awesome stuff there!! But this, I could use everyday, almost!

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/b4609.html

    The faux pearl stretch bracelet set!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I Follow @FantasyJewelry on Twitter. ID: @Lyndadawinda

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'd choose the Mallory's Vintage Style 0.75 Inch Marcasite Hoop Earrings (http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/e7768.html)

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    --Liza

    ejm6x (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  31. ms(dot)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com

    I couldn't decide on just one! These are the ones i love:

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/b4433.html

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r0017.html

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r0023.html

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/b4549.html

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r1187.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. I absolutely love the Alyssa's Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia CZ Flower Ring!

    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Already a follower here

    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Following FantasyJewel on twitter
    puredove

    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Signed up for the newsletter
    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Already following Georgia mist on twitter
    puredove

    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Entered the Shepherd's Watch giveaway

    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I publicly follow on GFC

    adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'd probably get Miranda's BOHO Bangle:
    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/b1079.html

    adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. anything with pink gold is nice

    ReplyDelete
  41. I entered Kroger

    adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would choose the Amelia's Aqua Blue CZ Chandelier Earrings.
    austma7@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. there are so many super incredible items to choose from. I would have to say the Dana's White Fashion Chandelier Earrings
    sarahbobloblaw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow via google friend connect

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like the Roxie's Boho Style Turquoise Adjustable Ring

    Thanks

    Grace
    frostedcouture(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love so much of their stuff! I'd probably get Cassidy's Celebrity Style Pink Briolette Dangle Earrings.
    tinycandi at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow Fantasy Jewelry on twitter.
    (tinycandi)

    ReplyDelete
  48. I "like" Fantasy Jewelry box on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I follow GeorgiaMist on twitter!
    (tinycandi)

    ReplyDelete
  50. GFC subscriber joleehamlin @ comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love the Classic 3 stone, past present future CZ earrings. Cool! joleehamlin @ comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  52. Following Fantasy Jewelry Box on facebook and I told them you sent me

    user name: Lamb Herst

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/FantasyJewelryBoxcom-Celebrity-Inspired-Jewelry-for-Less/30327278620?v=wall&story_fbid=397985008620&ref=mf

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Following Fantasy Jewelry Box on twitter @lambherst

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I signed up for the free Fantasy Jewelry Box Newsletter.

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Following you via Google Friend Connect.

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'm following Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs.

    lambherst@gmail.com
    facebook user name: Lamb Herst

    ReplyDelete
  57. I'm a fan of Gathering My Roses on facebook!
    User name: Lamb Herst

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Following GeorgiaMist on @lambherst

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Put your button in my sidebar. Check it out!

    http://lambherst.blogspot.com/

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Tweet! entry 1/2 for 6/8/10

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/15748348074

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Tweet! entry 2/2 for 6/8/10

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/15748882555

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. love this: http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/n1217.html

    <3
    erica_kempf@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Della's 12 Piece Multi Color Bead & Bangle Set.
    magic5905@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow GeorgiaMist on twitter-pyrodamsel
    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I follow Fantasy on Twitter-pyrodamsel
    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I am a huge fan of fantasy jewelery box! I love the Marisel's Silver Woven Knot Bracelet!
    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I want http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/e7661.html

    ReplyDelete
  68. Oh my goodness! The Sparkling Blue Butterfly Ring please!

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r0114.html

    Or in purple!

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r0115.html

    I'm going through a hippie-child phase right now :) All things floral and frilly!

    osalpdemir at ucdavis dot edu

    ReplyDelete
  69. I'd love this one! http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/p1518.html

    elainehearn@live.com
    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  70. I would LOVE to get the Lorena's Wide Woven Silver Cuff Bangle http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/b4548.html

    Its so beautiful and definitely makes a statement!

    catherine_evelyn_irwin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I am following Gathering my rose and Georgia Mist on twitter. I tweeted the contest. I am @kammikoza

    ReplyDelete
  72. I am following Fantasy Jewelry Box on twitter. I tweeted the contest. I am @kammikoza

    ReplyDelete
  73. I am a subscriber of Gathering My Rose and Fantasy Jewelry Box blogs/newsletters.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I am a fan of Jwelry Box on facebook. I shared the contest with over 400 friends on fb.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I would want to get CZ Tennis Bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  76. http://twitter.com/lyndadawinda/status/15783918059

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I’m your twitter follower. ID: @Lyndadawinda

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/b4585.html

    ReplyDelete
  79. I like the April's Large Gold Metal Butterfly Earrings

    ReplyDelete
  80. Tweet! @lambherst Entry 1/2 for 6-9-10

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/15800050969

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Tweet! @lambherst Entry 2/2 for 6-9-10

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/15800254484

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Here's my favorite item! Thanks for the giveaway

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/n1057.html

    jenny.maurer84 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I liked FantasyJewelryBox on facebook and left a message! (Jenny Bolech)

    Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent you

    ReplyDelete
  84. I'm following fantasy jewelry on twitter (JennyBolech)

    jenny.maurer84 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I'm following gathering my roses on GFC (as Jenny)


    jenny.maurer84 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I'm following GeorgiaMist on twitter (JennyBolech)

    ReplyDelete
  87. I'm following on Facebook (Jenny Bolech)


    jenny.maurer84 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I would definitely get the Leslie's Elegant Triple Pearl Drop Earrings (http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/e7613.html). My email is hleepuchalla@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I love the Sterling silver Square Princess Cut Birthstone Earrings in Garnet :)

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/e1580.html

    vanessa.e.kennedy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I would choose The Grace Sterling Silver Pink CZ Ring - http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r5541.html

    ReplyDelete
  91. I follow Fantasy Jewelry Box on facebook and I posted on their wall - http://www.facebook.com/pages/FantasyJewelryBoxcom-Celebrity-Inspired-Jewelry-for-Less/30327278620#!/pages/FantasyJewelryBoxcom-Celebrity-Inspired-Jewelry-for-Less/30327278620?v=wall&story_fbid=398556588620&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete
  92. I follow Fantasy Jewelry Box on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  93. I'm signed up for the free Fantasy Jewelry Box newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  94. I follow you through Networked Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  95. I have your button on my right side bar

    ReplyDelete
  96. I tweeted about this giveaway

    http://twitter.com/Ladybugmamaof2/status/15820461634

    ReplyDelete
  97. I follow Georgia Mist on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  98. I “LIKE” you on Facebook! ID: Lynda Castillo

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I’m following your blog on Networked Blogs ID: Lynda Castillo

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I grabbed your button and posted it here: http://thespanglyprincess.blogspot.com/

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I would love to win so I could buy the "Cydney's Silver Imitation Diamond Chain Link Ring." So pretty!

    urbanfoxjewelry AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Tweet for 6-10-10 Entry 1/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/15867021799

    lambherst@gmail.com
    @lambherst

    ReplyDelete
  103. Tweet for 6-10-10 Entry 2/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/15867142480

    lambherst@gmail.com
    @lambherst

    ReplyDelete
  104. I entered the Kroger giveaway
    couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  105. I like the Designer Style River of Pearls CZ Journey Necklace
    couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  106. Daily Tweet

    http://twitter.com/Ladybugmamaof2/status/15898362496

    ladybugmamaof2 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. i would love this-Lacie's Slim Sterling Silver Purple CZ Ring

    ReplyDelete
  108. My favorite item is the Mr. Right's Band of Silver
    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r5530.html
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I'm a FantasyJewelryBox. FB Fan~ Jennifer L.
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I entered the Shephered's watch giveaway
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I'm a FB Fan~ Jennifer L.
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Tweet @lambherst 6-11-10 Entry 1/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/15956599738

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Tweet @lambherst 6-11-10 Entry 2/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/15956708245

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. Valerie's multi strand long layered black bead necklace set is beautiful. http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/n1094.html

    aluttrell at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  115. Daily Tweet

    http://twitter.com/Ladybugmamaof2/status/15985462267

    ladybugmamaof2 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. Peter's Black Stripe Inlay Stainless Steel Band for daddy for father's day might be nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  117. I'd LOVE to get the Sterling Silver Triple Rolling Ring

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r1174.html

    Sharon
    scelliott@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. Tweet @lambherst 6-12-10 Entry 1/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16043460967

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Tweet @lambherst 6-12-10 Entry 2/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16043569606

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I entered this giveaway: Win 3 Orglamix Products

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I also entered the Community Coffee giveaway.

    couponboss at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. Daily Tweet

    http://twitter.com/Ladybugmamaof2/status/16095496697

    ladybugmamaof2 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Tweet @lambherst 6-13-10 Entry 2/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16097137462

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Tweet @lambherst 6-13-10 Entry 1/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16097131156

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I would get the Annalisa's 14K Gold Plated Emerald Cut Eternity Ring.
    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r9327.html

    kr_moreau at doglover dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Following them on FB and wrote on wall.
    kr_moreau at doglover dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. Following you publicly.
    kr_moreau at doglover dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I am following Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs.
    kr_moreau at doglover dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I like you on FB.
    kr_moreau at doglover dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. Following @GeorgiaMist on Twitter.
    kr_moreau at doglover dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Tweeted about this great giveaway.
    kr_moreau at doglover dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I would get Rochelle's Lavender Studded Thin Silver Bangle

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/b1100.html

    adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I entered Freshwater Pearl Earrings

    adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Laurel's Antique Silver Green Swarovski Crystal Flower Brooch

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/p1521.html

    ReplyDelete
  135. @GeorgiaMist on Twitter
    kathy55439

    ReplyDelete
  136. http://twitter.com/kathy55439/statuses/16153376866

    ReplyDelete
  137. entered the community coffee contest

    ReplyDelete
  138. Love these earrings:
    Talina's Multi Color Beaded Wire Teardrop Earrings
    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/e7755.html
    dana {at} babyelandaily {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  139. Follow Fantasy Jewelry on Twitter
    @dluxebabyelan
    dana {at} babyelandaily {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  140. "Like" Fantasy Jewelry Box on FB
    dana {at} babyelandaily {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  141. tweet @lambherst 6-14-10 Entry 1/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16200225492

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. tweet @lambherst 6-14-10 Entry 2/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16200267639

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I would choose either this charm bracelet: http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/b4573.html
    -or- (since that one is out of stock)
    This multicolor bead and bangle set:

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/b4280.html

    knittingandsundries at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I would choose the Elise's Chunky Turquoise Bead Bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  145. GFC follower
    lazybones344 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I think I'd get this mens ring for my guy: http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r1597.html
    and it's on sale for $28! What a great deal! Thanks so much for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  147. Tweet @lambherst 6-15-10

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16280453301

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. Tweet @lambherst 6-15-10 Entry 2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16280528385

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. Tweet @lambherst 6-16-10 Entry 2/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16363499157

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. Tweet @lambherst 6-16-10 Entry 1/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16363441802

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I like the Helen's Chunky Turquoise Teardrop Fashion Necklace Set

    ReplyDelete
  152. oops forgot the link in my first entry

    I like the

    Helen's Chunky Turquoise Teardrop Fashion Necklace Set

    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/s1410.html

    ReplyDelete
  153. I like the Edie's Shabby Chic Turquoise Rose Ring. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I like the Aliyans Intricate Silver Circle Earrings
    tjfirth@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. i would TOTALLY choose the Brenna's Gold Hammered Square Bracelet!
    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/b1041.html

    riatheresa5678@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  156. Thanks for the opportunity!
    This is one of my favorites:
    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r9372.html

    tsue1136 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. Tweet @lambherst 6-17-10 Entry 2/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16443928178

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. Tweet @lambherst 6-17-10 Entry 1/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16443843313

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. Juanita's Antique Style Champagne Crystal Brooch
    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/p1528.html

    ReplyDelete
  160. I entered your Shepherd's Watch giveaway!

    knittingandsundries(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I entered the Shepherds Watch giveaway.
    cyclona66(at) aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I love the Astrid's Silver Slithering Snake Bracelet.
    cyclona66(at) aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. I am a blog follower through google connect
    cyclona66(at)aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  164. Tweet @lambherst 6-18-10 Entry 2/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16509204035

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  165. Tweet @lambherst 6-18-10 Entry 1/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16509149742

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  166. following on Blogger/GFC
    momznite at yahoo daught com

    ReplyDelete
  167. I like this dainty opal ring :
    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r9376.html
    momznite at yahoo daught com

    ReplyDelete
  168. I love the Elena's Fine Emerald Green Princess Cut Necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  169. I like Clara's Luxurious Round CZ Stud Earrings.

    giveawayjunkie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  170. I'm following FantasyJewelry on twitter giveawayjunkie.

    ReplyDelete
  171. I'm following GeorgiaMist on twitter giveawayjunkie.

    ReplyDelete
  172. I'm following you on twitter giveawayjunkie.

    ReplyDelete
  173. http://twitter.com/giveawayjunkie/status/16576152691

    ReplyDelete
  174. I would choose the Designer Style Sterling Silver Floating Heart Necklace.
    http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/n6985.html
    tshrtkng at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  175. I entered the Pearl Paradise giveaway.
    tshrtkng at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  176. crazyred61@yahoo.com
    I want to win Ally's Ivory Faux Pearl Stretch Bracelet Set

    ReplyDelete
  177. Tweet @lambherst 6-19-10 - Entry 2/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16595439254

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  178. tweet @lambherst 6-19-10 - Entry 1/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16595397654

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  179. I like the Alyssa's Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia CZ Flower Ring

    ReplyDelete
  180. Jackey's Natural Turquoise Stone Stretch Bracelet is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  181. I follow you pubicly on google friend connect.

    ReplyDelete
  182. I follow Fantasy Jewelry on twitter.
    My name there is asketcher1

    ReplyDelete
  183. I also entered your Community Coffee Traditional Blends Gift Crate with 16 oz. dark roast ground coffee, canister, coffee scoop and tumbler giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  184. I would get Aaron's Concave Stainless Steel Men's Ring for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  185. Follow you on Twitter - susitravl

    ReplyDelete
  186. Follow Fantasy Jewelry on Twitter - susitravl

    ReplyDelete
  187. the Carolyn's Elegant White Pearl Dangle Necklace is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  188. Tweet @lambherst 6-20-10 Entry 2/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16663633912

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  189. Tweet @lambherst 6-20-10 Entry 1/2

    http://twitter.com/lambherst/status/16663560912

    lambherst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  190. I love the Sterling Silver Sapphire Blue CZ Heart Necklace, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  191. Fantasy Jewelry box newsletter subscriber. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  192. I think I would choose the pretty Halle's Celebrity Style Oscar Earrings. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete