Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ORGLAMIX: Review & Giveaway CLOSED!

CLOSED!

Everyone that knows me, knows that I'm make-up-mad! I love the stuff! I guess I came by honestly. I started wearing it for my ballet recitals and performances when I was 5!

The one thing I haven't like, though, is the chemicals and what it can do to your face, even a teenage face.

So, when I heard about Orglamix, I really wanted to give it a try.

You see, Orglamix is all-natural, mineral make-up and doesn't have all of the scary, nasty chemicals that some cosmetic companies use.

When you choose Orglamix, you WON'T find:
* Parabens
* Sulfates
* Synthetic Fragrances
* Synthetic Dyes
* Petro-Chemicals
* Phthalates


I'll bet that's as important to you as it is to me. I don't just want my make-up to be pure and natural -- I NEED it to be so!
I have this one skin and I want to take care of it.

I was really blessed to be able to try Orglamix Pure Mineral Eye Color in the following shades:
Violette


Spring Water



Blue-Color Therapy-Chakra.


These are truly amazing colors! They're bright, vibrant, stunning. The shadows are smooth and blend so easily. With so many colors to choose from (over 100!), the possibilities are endless for creating a look for any occassion.

You can also choose your own "pop" for your eyes by wearing the eyeshadows with or without a primer. The eyeshadow can also be aplied either wet or dry, each application creates a different look and it's like getting two shadows for the price of one.

All Orglamix products are packaged in clear jars with a sifter and sold by weight, not volume (so you get more product). This listing is for a 8g jar filled with 1.5g .05oz. Safe for eyes, lips, face and nails.

Orglamix Organic Mineral Makeup for Eyes, Face, and Cheeks!
Pure & Natural Eco Pro Pigment: Zero Synthetic Ingredients! All Orglamix products are proudly formulated without: nano particles, bismuth oxychloride, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals or parabens.
PETA approved.

You can purchase Orglamix exclusively at their ETSY Shop.

If you'd like to connect with Orglamix, please visit them on Orglamix on Facebook and @HauteBeauty on Twitter, and at the Orglamix Etsy Shop.

Cheri at Orglamix has generously offered one lucky Gathering My Roses Follower a chance to select any three colors from one of the following formulas: Pure Organic Mineral Eye, Blush, Glow, Foundation or Color Corrector.

Just follow the instructions below for your chance to enter and win!

Open to USA only, please.

***NOTICE: You *MUST* leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***

Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!

MANDATORY ENTRY: Tell me three Orglamix products -- NOT mentioned here -- that you'd like to try and leave LINKS / URLs to those items!

ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:

1. Follow Orglamix on Facebook and post on their Wall -- tell them Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent you!

2. Follow @HauteBeauty on Twitter

3. Purchase an item(s) from Orglamix Etsy Shop and provide us with your invoice number!

4. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)

5. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs (Located on sidebar)

6. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)

7. Follow @Mysticraindrops on Twitter

8. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

9. Tweet about this contest (no more than twice daily, please!)
@Mysticraindrops @HauteBeauty Win three ORGLAMIX colors of your choice from Gathering My Roses! Ends 6/17/10 http://bit.ly/cDDlbC

10. Post the link to this contest on your blog and / or Facebook and link back here!

11. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.

This contest will be open from Tuesday, June 1st until Thursday, June 17th. Winner will be announced on Friday, June 18th.

DISCLOSURE: I received complimentary eyeshadows from Orglamix for the purpose of review. I was under no obligation to review these items. I did not receive any monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own personal use of and experience with the item.

226 comments:

  1. I love their eco-brushes!

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48392780/potion-eco-kabuki-buffer-brush-makeup

    Sheer Mineral Foundation

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48428943/whole-grain-pure-organic-mineral-sheer

    Allspice XL Pure Organic Mineral Blush (Toasted Rose)

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/30876529/allspice-xl-pure-organic-mineral-blush

    The Twilight Collection - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color is awesome...

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/47966083/twilight-collection-pure-organic-mineral

    Thanks
    heidivargas [at] live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to own Pacific Paradise Collection - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/41594341/pacific-paradise-collection-pure-organic

    Or

    Fog - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48540515/fog-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    Bruiseviolet19@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Orglamix on facebook and left a comment
    Proof:
    http://www.facebook.com/orglamix?v=wall#!/orglamix?v=wall&story_fbid=398161004235&ref=mf

    Bruiseviolet19@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow Gather My Roses on google Connect

    Bruiseviolet19@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow HauteBeauty on twitter
    @PatriciaInsane

    Bruiseviolet19@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow Gathering my Roses on Networked Blogs

    Bruiseviolet19@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a fan of Gathering my roses on facebook

    Bruiseviolet19@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow Mysticraindrops on twitter @PatriciaInsane

    Bruiseviolet19@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tweeted http://twitter.com/PatriciaInsane/status/15230375480

    Bruiseviolet19@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow GeorgiaMist on Twitter @PatriciaInsane

    Bruiseviolet19@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. here are the three I would pick:

    Brimstone http://www.etsy.com/listing/48224804/brimstone-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color
    Chocolate Chip http://www.etsy.com/listing/48257161/chocolate-chip-cookie-pure-organic
    Sage http://www.etsy.com/listing/48224795/sage-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow hautebeauty on twitter!

    leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. following mysticraindrops on twitter!

    leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  14. following georgiamist on twitter!

    leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to try these:
    The Breaking Down Collection - Pure Organic Mineral Eye.
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48495750/breaking-dawn-collection-pure-organic

    Sugar Loaf - Pure Organic Mineral Blush (Sheer Watermelon)
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48392787/sugar-loaf-pure-organic-mineral-blush

    and

    Eco Kabuki Buffer Brush Makeup Brush
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48392780/potion-eco-kabuki-buffer-brush-makeup

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’m following your blog publicly via GFC. ID: lyndadawinda1074
    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I Follow @HauteBeauty on Twitter! ID: @Lyndadawinda
    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://www.etsy.com/listing/48540507/potion-refillable-dispensing-mineral

    Bamboo Eyeshadow and Concealer Makeup Brush - Eco - Cruelty-Free - Vegan

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48495773/purple-twinkle-effects-pure-organic

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love the Stone, Midnight, and Obsidian eye shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd like to try the:
    Potion - Refillable Dispensing Mineral Makeup Brush - Eco - Cruelty-Free - Vegan

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48540507/potion-refillable-dispensing-mineral

    Whole Grain Pure Organic Mineral Sheer Foundation

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48428943/whole-grain-pure-organic-mineral-sheer

    and
    Silver Twinkle Effects - Pure Organic Mineral Twinkle Effects

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/45170393/silver-twinkle-effects-pure-organic

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow @HauteBeauty on Twitter (MamandeEDS).

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter (MamandeEDS).

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Laureen M-H).

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I entered the Shepherd's Watch giveaway.

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow @Mysticraindrops on Twitter (MamandeEDS).

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  26. tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/status/15304010460

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I want to try these

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48267274/pure-organic-mineral-foundation-newbie

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/46731213/green-eyes-intensify-pure-organic-eye

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/43161121/light-starter-kit-pure-organic-mineral


    sarahbobloblaw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I followed!

    sarahbobloblaw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Todays tweet

    http://twitter.com/PatriciaInsane/status/15345791700

    Bruiseviolet19@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'd love these:

    Pink Pepper Blush
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/46629602/pink-pepper-xl-pure-organic-mineral

    Chai eye color:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48437810/chai-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    Obsidian eye color:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48259934/obsidian-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    jrerwin6 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. follow hautebeauty on twitter

    @jennrach

    jrerwin6 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'd like to try:

    Whole Grain Sheer Foundation
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48661382/whole-grain-pure-organic-mineral-sheer

    Banane Perfecting Corrector
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48661367/banane-pure-organic-mineral-perfecting

    Fog Mineral Eye Color
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48540515/fog-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow publicly on GFC

    adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I entered Shepherds Watch giveaway

    adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I entered Win a Tin of Tippy Earl Grey Tea

    adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'd like to try these:

    Peppermint Twist Collection: http://www.etsy.com/listing/40730163/peppermint-twist-collection-pure-organic

    Orange Aura Effects:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48661388/orange-aura-effects-pure-organic-mineral

    And the Brush kit: http://www.etsy.com/listing/48287978/best-seller-7-piece-natural-wood-brush

    slblog@post.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Following HauteBeauty on Twitter

    Twitter name: slblogpost

    slblog@post.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Follow @Mysticraindrops on Twitter

    slblogpost

    slblog@post.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Following Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect.
    Name is slblog

    slblog@post.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Used twitter about giveaways:
    twitter.com/slblogpost

    slblog@post.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

    slblogpost

    slblog@post.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would like to try:

    1)Paprika - Pure Organic Mineral Blush (pink coral)- http://www.etsy.com/listing/48661370/paprika-pure-organic-mineral-blush-pink

    2)Smoke - Mirrors Collection - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color - http://www.etsy.com/listing/48641032/smoke-mirrors-collection-pure-organic

    3)Carnelian - Pure Organic Mineral Glow - Bare Radiance (copper pink glow)- http://www.etsy.com/listing/48428938/carnelian-pure-organic-mineral-glow-bare

    ReplyDelete
  43. http://www.etsy.com/listing/48495780/vanilla-birthday-cake-pure-organic

    The vanilla birthday cake eyeshadow. I think it would definitely compliment my blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  44. tweet! http://twitter.com/OnedayatatimeLL/status/15380692837

    leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  45. SAPELE - XL Pure Organic Mineral Foundation (light to medium skin with neutral undertones)- http://www.etsy.com/listing/48663843/sapele-xl-pure-organic-mineral

    Allspice XL Pure Organic Mineral Blush (Toasted Rose)=
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48428943/whole-grain-pure-organic-mineral-sheer


    Juxt Collection - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color - http://www.etsy.com/listing/47393140/juxt-collection-pure-organic-mineral-eye

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow hautebeauty on twitter @deegee13

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  47. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/15382032892

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow your blog publicly through gfc as DG


    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  49. fanned gathering my roses on fb as Dee G


    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I follow you via networked blogs as Dee G


    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I follow georgia mist on twitter @deegee13


    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I follow mysticraindrops on twitter @deegee13


    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  53. posted giveaway on facebook

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=133280940019467&ref=mf


    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  54. tweeted 2

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/15382449473

    dreamzz12{At}Aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  55. fanned orglamix on fb as Dee G and posted that you sent me

    http://www.facebook.com/orglamix?v=wall&story_fbid=398728359235&ref=mf

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would like to try:
    1.Cherry Blossom - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48641043/cherry-blossom-pure-organic-mineral-eye

    2. Fog - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48540515/fog-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    3. Lavande - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48524594/lavande-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color
    austma7@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/status/15390353893

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  58. tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/status/15393758846

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'd love to try;
    1)Absinthe-http://www.etsy.com/listing/48641045/absinthe-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    2)Honeymoon Sweet Bride- http://www.etsy.com/listing/48641042/honeymoon-sweet-bride-happily-ever-after

    3) Carnelian- http://www.etsy.com/listing/33751656/carnelian-xl-pure-organic-mineral-glow

    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'm a FB fan Jenna Marie Wood
    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow HauteBeauty on Twitter-pyrodamsel
    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I like the Pearl, the Storm, and the Jasmine

    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I entered the sun dial necklace giveaway
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Tweet

    http://twitter.com/PatriciaInsane/status/15435336625

    BRuiseviolet19@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I would love to own Pacific Paradise Collection - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/41594341/pacific-paradise-collection-pure-organic

    ReplyDelete
  66. I Follow Orglamix on Facebook and post my comment on their Wall. ID: Lynda Castillo

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I’m following your blog on Networked Blogs ID: Lynda Castillo
    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I want the mineral eyeshadows in teak, chocolate chip cookie, and fog. Love Orlgamix!

    khufy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/status/15464427239

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  70. tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/status/15465314459

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  71. tweet! http://twitter.com/OnedayatatimeLL/status/15491304758

    leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  72. The Orglamix Twilight Collection caught my eye! (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  73. LIKE Orglamix on Facebook/posted on wall!
    name:Erin M.
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  74. Following @HauteBeauty via Twitter.
    http://www.twitter.com/erinxduh
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  75. LIKE Gathering My Roses on Facebook
    name:Erin M.
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  76. Follow on NetworkedBlogs!
    name:Erin M.
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  77. Following @GeorgiaMist via Twitter.erinxduh
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  78. Following @Mysticraindrops via Twitter.erinxduh
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  79. Following @GeorgiaMist via Twitter.
    erinxduh
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  80. daily tweet 2

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/15521191291

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  81. tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/15521189355

    dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  82. http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/15591086616

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  83. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/15591081110

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I “LIKE” you on Facebook! ID: Lynda Castillo

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Tweet 2
    http://twitter.com/lyndadawinda/status/15601213550

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Tweet 1
    http://twitter.com/lyndadawinda/status/15601182434

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/status/15605190515

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  88. tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/status/15606469405

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  89. tweet! http://twitter.com/OnedayatatimeLL/status/15632964986

    leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  90. http://twitter.com/lyndadawinda/status/15665093571

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/15671781090

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  92. daily tweet 1

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/15671777282

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I Follow @Mysticraindrops on Twitter. ID: @Lyndadawinda

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter. ID: @Lyndadawinda

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I entered the Fantasy Jewelry Box giveaway.

    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. tweet! http://twitter.com/OnedayatatimeLL/status/15748558618

    leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  97. daily tweet 2

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/15750018741

    dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  98. daily tweet 1

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/15750014846

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  99. daily tweet 2

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/15824778399

    dreamzz12{At]aol{dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  100. http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/15824772995

    daily tweet 1

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  101. tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/status/15825848193

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  102. tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/status/15827496255

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  103. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/15898721088

    dreamzz12{At}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  104. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/15898704635

    dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Magnetism - Eye Primer Pot

    100% Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color in Grape Hycinyth

    Gold Twinkle Effects - Pure Organic Mineral Twinkle Effects

    ReplyDelete
  106. oops forgot the links... trying again

    Gold Twinkle Effects - Pure Organic Mineral Twinkle Effects
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48347217/gold-twinkle-effects-pure-organic

    Magnetism - Eye Primer Pot
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49111427/magnetism-eye-primer-pot

    Grape Hyacinth - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49146149/grape-hyacinth-pure-organic-mineral-eye

    ReplyDelete
  107. tweet! http://twitter.com/OnedayatatimeLL/status/15950505818

    leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  108. http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/15977751422

    daily tweet 2

    dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  109. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/15977749091

    dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  110. tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/status/15979791999

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  111. tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/status/15980888970

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  112. daily tweet 2

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/16038562717

    dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  113. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/16038559287

    dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  114. tweeted 2

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/16081579549

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  115. tweeted 1

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/16081576654

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  116. crazyred61@yahoo.com
    Allspice - Pure Organic Mineral Blush (spiced mauve)
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48986239/allspice-pure-organic-mineral-blush
    Bocote Pure Organic Mineral Foundation (medium skin with golden undertones)
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49284118/bocote-pure-organic-mineral-foundation
    Lagoon - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49284545/lagoon-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color
    Oatmeal Cookie - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49284516/oatmeal-cookie-pure-organic-mineral-eye
    Pure Organic Mineral Eyesahdow Primer
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48891915/pure-organic-mineral-eyesahdow-primer

    ReplyDelete
  117. I really like these:
    Carnelian - Pure Organic Mineral Glow - Clear Radiance (sheer pink glow): http://www.etsy.com/listing/49397517/carnelian-pure-organic-mineral-glow

    Rosy Future - Pure Organic Mineral Blush (tea rose): http://www.etsy.com/listing/49397523/rosy-future-pure-organic-mineral-blush

    Brimstone - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color: http://www.etsy.com/listing/49397496/brimstone-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    ReplyDelete
  118. .Balsa Pure Mineral Powder (porcelain to light skin with golden undertones)
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48961782/balsa-pure-mineral-powder-porcelain-to

    Bamboo Pure Organic Mineral Foundation (light to medium skin with golden undertones)http://www.etsy.com/listing/49397511/bamboo-pure-organic-mineral-foundation

    Free Sample - Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Makeup Brush - Eco - Cruelty-Free - Vegan
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49397488/free-sample-bamboo-angled-eyeliner

    ReplyDelete
  119. follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect kathy55439

    ReplyDelete
  120. I follow Mysticraindrops on twitter
    kathy55439

    ReplyDelete
  121. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter
    kathy55439

    ReplyDelete
  122. entered fantasy Jewelry box contest

    ReplyDelete
  123. tweet! http://twitter.com/OnedayatatimeLL/status/16186249226

    leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  124. daily tweet 2

    thanks!

    dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/16190164315

    ReplyDelete
  125. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/16190161496

    dreamzz12{at}Aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I would love to try:

    Rose Quartz - Pure Organic Mineral Glow - Rose Radiance (sunlit rose glow.
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49397522/rose-quartz-pure-organic-mineral-glow

    Eye Color in Chamomile
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48641038/chamomile-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    Eye Color in Bordeaux
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49356889/bordeaux-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I Follow Orglamix on Facebook and posted on their Wall that Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent me.
    yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I follow via GFC.
    yummyfaerie at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. i like the The Breaking Down Collection - Pure Organic Mineral Eye.
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48495750/breaking-dawn-collection-pure-organic

    Sugar Loaf - Pure Organic Mineral Blush (Sheer Watermelon)
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48392787/sugar-loaf-pure-organic-mineral-blush

    Eco Kabuki Buffer Brush Makeup Brush
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48392780/potion-eco-kabuki-buffer-brush-makeup

    addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. tweet
    http://twitter.com/MamandeEDS/status/16202112099

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  131. daily tweet 2

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/16269613338

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  132. http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/16269606329

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  133. tweet! http://twitter.com/OnedayatatimeLL/status/16270217720

    leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  134. I would like to try:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49509364/baie-rose-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48909675/storm-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49551702/chocolate-chip-cookie-pure-organic

    crazypplrok@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I wanna try these items:


    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49551704/mint-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49483191/geranium-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49483208/pearl-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color




    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. my favorites
    New Moon Collection - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49591119/new-moon-collection-pure-organic-mineral
    Orchid - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49591046/orchid-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color
    Heliotrope - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49591048/heliotrope-pure-organic-mineral-eye

    ReplyDelete
  137. I like Orglamix Cosmetics on FaceBook (louis huff) :)

    ReplyDelete
  138. following hautebeauty on twitter @rosidentevil

    ReplyDelete
  139. Following publicly as Louis on Google Friends Connect

    ReplyDelete
  140. I like Gathering Roses -- Journey to a Healthier Life on FaceBook (louis huff) :)

    ReplyDelete
  141. following mysticraindrops on twitter @rosidentevil

    ReplyDelete
  142. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/rosidentevil/status/16350980586

    ReplyDelete
  143. following GeorgiaMist on twitter @rosidentevil

    ReplyDelete
  144. tweet! http://twitter.com/OnedayatatimeLL/status/16351903695

    leighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  145. http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/16353825062
    daily tweet 2


    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  146. daily tweet 1

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/16353817461

    dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  147. I like the Bamboo Pure Organic Mineral Foundation

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49591059/bamboo-pure-organic-mineral-foundation

    and the Topaz - Pure Organic Mineral Glow - Pure Radiance (golden peach glow)

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49591079/topaz-pure-organic-mineral-glow-pure

    and the Green Eyes PLAY - Pure Organic Eye Color Collection

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48889305/green-eyes-play-pure-organic-eye-color

    jswaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. Follow @HauteBeauty on Twitter

    jswaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

    jswaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. Follow @Mysticraindrops on Twitter

    jswaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I ''like' Gathering My Roses on Facebook

    jswaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Follow Gathering My Roses publicly via Google Friend Connect

    jswaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. Follow Orglamix on Facebook and left a comment - telling them Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent me!

    jswaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. Follow Gathering My Roses publicly via Google Friend Connect

    jswaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  155. #1: Hot Chocolate - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color
    (http://www.etsy.com/listing/48872082/hot-chocolate-pure-organic-mineral-eye)

    #2: Bamboo Pure Organic Mineral Foundation (light to medium skin with golden undertones)
    (http://www.etsy.com/listing/49591059/bamboo-pure-organic-mineral-foundation)

    #3: Magnetism - Eye Primer Pot
    (http://www.etsy.com/listing/49591102/magnetism-eye-primer-pot)

    xbeautifulcoma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. GFC follower
    xbeautifulcoma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. google follower: ferriz

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  158. i follow them on twitter @ferriza2

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  159. http://www.etsy.com/listing/49509368/citron-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    citron

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49483195/absinthe-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    absinthe

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49397506/violet-color-therapy-chakra-pure-organic

    violet

    I love all of those eyeshadows!

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  160. tweeted @ferriza2

    http://twitter.com/ferriza2/status/16373067073

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  161. georgiamist twitter follower @ferriza2

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  162. mysticraindrops twitter follower @ferriza2

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  163. three mineral eyeshadows: vert, wasabi and lagoon

    ReplyDelete
  164. Brimstone shadow
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49591071/brimstone-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    Bordeaux shadow
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49356889/bordeaux-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    eyeshadow primer
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48891915/pure-organic-mineral-eyesahdow-primer

    scarter305 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  165. Eye Primer: http://www.etsy.com/listing/49636936/magnetism-eye-primer-pot

    Rosemary Mineral Blush: http://www.etsy.com/listing/45457529/rosemary-xl-pure-organic-mineral-blush

    Vegan Bamboo 8 Piece Makeup Brush Set: http://www.etsy.com/listing/48788460/free-sample-vegan-bamboo-8-piece-makeup

    sugarsweet7202(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  166. Anise Blush:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49397501/anise-pure-organic-mineral-blush-peach
    Ginger Blush: http://www.etsy.com/listing/49284070/ginger-pure-organic-mineral-blush-fresh
    Pink Pepper Blush:http://www.etsy.com/listing/49591096/pink-pepper-pure-mineral-blush-pink

    vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  167. I mentioned you on facebook. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  168. I like the
    1. Fig - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color: http://www.etsy.com/listing/49483207/fig-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    2. Wicked Collection - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color: http://www.etsy.com/listing/49516507/wicked-collection-pure-organic-mineral

    3. Eclipse Collection - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color: http://www.etsy.com/listing/49516513/eclipse-collection-pure-organic-mineral

    ReplyDelete
  169. SAPELE - XL Pure Organic Mineral Foundation http://www.etsy.com/listing/49643325/sapele-xl-pure-organic-mineral,
    Rose Quartz - Pure Organic Mineral Glow - Rose Radiance (sunlit rose glow)
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49627457/rose-quartz-pure-organic-mineral-glow, & COCOBOLO - XL Pure Organic Mineral Foundation (medium skin with neutral undertones)http://www.etsy.com/listing/48715654/cocobolo-xl-pure-organic-mineral

    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. network blog follower tony l smoaks
    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. i am their fb fan and i left a message on their wall
    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. Smoke - Mirrors Collection

    Silver Twinkle Effects - Pure Organic Mineral Twinkle Effects

    Concealer Makeup Brush

    ReplyDelete
  173. http://www.etsy.com/listing/49627487/teak-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    Teak eye shadow

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49651685/butternut-pure-organic-mineral

    mineral foundation

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/48872082/hot-chocolate-pure-organic-mineral-eye?ref=v1_other_1

    Hot chocolate eye shadow

    ReplyDelete
  174. follow Orglamix on facebook and posted on their wall

    ReplyDelete
  175. http://twitter.com/susan1215/status/16419795466

    ReplyDelete
  176. I would love to try the Maximum Coverage Foundation brush, the Wasabi Eye Color and the Rosemary Blush.

    t.m.price82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  177. I entered the Shephards Watch giveaway.
    t.m.price82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  178. I'm following Orglamix on Fb as Coupon Saver.
    t.m.price82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  179. I'm following Orglamix on Fb as Coupon Saver.
    t.m.price82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  180. I'm a fan of GMR on FB as Coupon Saver.
    t.m.price82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  181. I'm following GMR via Networked Blogs as Coupon Saver.
    t.m.price82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  182. I'm following GMR via GFC as Tara P.
    t.m.price82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  183. I'd like to try these three:

    MAKORE - XL Pure Organic Mineral Foundation
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49483244/makore-xl-pure-organic-mineral

    Sweet Sixteen - 16-Piece Professional Pink Brush Set
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/46712812/sweet-sixteen-16-piece-professional-pink

    Midnight - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49627462/midnight-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    ReplyDelete
  184. Follow @HauteBeauty on Twitter- @chryskay

    ReplyDelete
  185. Tweet: http://twitter.com/chryskay/status/16421573200

    ReplyDelete
  186. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter- @chryskay

    ReplyDelete
  187. Follow @Mysticraindrops on Twitter- @chryskay

    ReplyDelete
  188. I would love to try:

    1. Bermuda - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color http://www.etsy.com/listing/49297013/bermuda-pure-organic-mineral-eye-color

    2. Silver Twinkle Effects - Pure Organic Mineral Twinkle Effects
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49289135/silver-twinkle-effects-pure-organic

    3. Free Sample - Bamboo Eyeshadow and Concealer Makeup Brush - Eco - Cruelty-Free - Vegan
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/49378456/free-sample-bamboo-eyeshadow-and

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  189. I follow Follow Orglamix on Facebook and commented on their wall! (Annemarie Zito)

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  190. I follow via Google.

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  191. I follow Follow @HauteBeauty on Twitter! (annemariez3)

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  192. I follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs. (Annemarie Zito)

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  193. I am a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook. (Annemarie Zito)

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  194. I follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter. (annemariez3)

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  195. I follow @Mysticraindrops on Twitter. (annemariez3)

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  196. I tweeted. http://twitter.com/annemariez3/status/16428973309

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  197. daily tweet 2

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/16432901074

    dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  198. http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/16432894742

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete