Wednesday, October 28, 2009

BEFORE and... DURING!


These are my "BEFORE" photos.



I was at least 298 in these photos. The one on the left was actually taken without my permission by a
former "friend". Both she and the weight are now long gone!


These are my "DURING" photos.


At this point, I'd lost approx. 40 - 50 pounds.



These are my "NOW" photos -- with 62 pounds gone forever!


Big Changes for me!







DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY TWO GIVEAWAYS! YOU HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY MIDNIGHT TO ENTER!

11 comments:

MissyM said...

What a difference! You look great in the pix with the orangish top. That color goes so good with your complexion. And it certainly shows your loss. Your legs look tiny.

jo said...

You are looking great! Amazing what 62 pounds does to a person!

Katie J ♥ said...

You look great and I bet you feel it too!

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

62 pounds makes a world of difference! You look amazing and really, really happy. Congratulations!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

You are doing an amazing job and I just love your positive attitude! You look so much healthier! Keep making healthy choices.
Path to Health

Trina said...

One word...WOW!

Anonymous said...

You look great!!

Beth said...

Thank you for your comments on my blog. Meditation is one thing I haven't tried, though I certainly have the time for it. Congratulations on your success!

Mrs Swan said...

Yeah! You look so good in these pictures after kicking that 62lbs to the door! Yeah you! :) Can't wait to see what else you do.

Retta said...

I can really see the transformation from the first one to the red shirt one! Now I'll bet you are glad that "friend" took that pic. ;-) Great job!
Loretta

minishoes1 said...

You look wonderful and congrads! I know you worked hard and wasn't it worth it!