Friday, October 9, 2009

NSVs!

I have a few NSVs (Non-Scale Victories) to share:

1. My beloved silver Thistle and Claddagh rings that Mike bought for me... are too big. I can't wear them anymore.

2. My Wedding Band fits again!

3. The Thistle bracelet that Mike bought me in 2008 was once so tight, it almost hurt to wear it. Now, there is a good inch of 'extra' space between my wrist and the bracelet!

4. Tonight, we were sitting at the motel where Mike's Uncle Kevin was staying and as we were talking, I crossed my legs and... darn near fell out of the chair. I CROSSED MY LEGS!!! I haven't had the ability to really do that in several years. And tonight, I did it without even thinking.

I think these NSVs are even better than smaller measurements and scale losses! I can SEE these... reach out and touch them!

And I am celebrating them -- without food!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Fat[free]Me said...

What a lot of great NSVs - woo-hoo!