Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Seventh Generation: Review & Giveaway! CONTEST CLOSED!

CONTEST CLOSED!
Recently, I was greatly blessed to receive a Free & Clear Starter Kit from Seventh Generation -- a company that makes environmentally-safe products for the home.

FREE & CLEAR STARTER KIT includes:
*Free & Clear Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner
*Free & Clear Natural All Purpose Cleaner
*Free & Clear Natural Dish Liquid
*Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent, 50 oz
*(2) Natural Paper Towels - 120 Count
*Reusable Tote

FROM THE WEBSITE:
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe, and environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics.

One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves at every point along its supply chain—from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers and its own staff.


The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states, "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations."
Every time you use a Seventh Generation product you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.


I received the products from the Free & Clear Product Line. These products, such as Laundry & Dish Detergent, All-Purpose Cleaner, Glass & Surface Cleaner, Fabric Softener, and Dishwasher Detergent Packs, are completely free of Dyes and Fragrances. There are NO masking agents to disquise the true smell of the products. There are NO harsh chemical odors, either.
These products are perfect for those with Asthma or allergies (like me!).


I tried the Free & Clear 2X Concentrated Laundry Detergent first. It's smells clean -- no harsh chemical odors or sickly sweet perfumes. I love that. It's also non-toxic & biodegradable, hypoallergenic, free of phosphates & optical brighteners, safe for septic & greywater systems, not tested on animals, and Kosher-certified!
The fact that it's hypoallergenic is great for my family.
We're all fairly sensitive and it helps when you're not itching all the time!


We were all very impressed by the Free & Clear Natural Fabric Softener, too. It works very well at keeping clothes soft and fresh and has the same properties as the Laundry Detergent.

All of the products that we tried were very impressive. It's nice to use a product without having to cover one's face because of fumes or fear of getting splattered with nasty chemicals or injuring the cats!


Since I don't have a dishwasher (except for Liz and ocassionally Review Daddy), I did give my sister the Dishwasher pacs -- she tells me they work well and got her dishes spotless.

Seventh Generation brand-name products include: non-chlorine bleached, 100% recycled paper towels, bathroom and facial tissues, and napkins; non-toxic, phosphate-free cleaning, dish and laundry products; plastic trash bags made from recycled plastic; chlorine-free baby diapers, training pants, and baby wipes; and chlorine-free feminine care products, including organic cotton tampons.

There are products for almost every household necessity. All of them are made with a great sense of responsibility to the world community.
Seventh Generation donates 10% of it's profits to non-profit community, environmental, health, and responsible business organizations working for positive change.

For more, watch Seventh Generation's YouTube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1t3JDTIwdo

The wonderful folks at Seventh Generation have offered one lucky Gathering My Roses reader a chance to win a Free & Clear Starter Kit! Just follow the instructions below!

Open to USA only, please!

***NOTICE: You MUST leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***

Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!

MANDATORY ENTRY:
Visit Seventh Generation and pick out two other products, not in the Free & Clear line, that you'd love to try, then come back here and tell us about them.

ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:

1. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter -- leave your Twitter name for verification!

2. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)

3. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)

4. Follow @SeventhGen on Twitter -- leave your Twitter name for verification!

5. Follow @The_Megster on Twitter -- leave your Twitter name for verification!

6. Tweet about this contest (no more than once daily, please!) then come back here and leave your Twitter status URL.
@GeorgiaMist @SeventhGen Win a Free & Clear Starter Kit from Gathering My Roses!
PLS RT! http://bit.ly/b6s651

7. Post the link to this contest on your blog, Facebook, or MySpace page(s) and link back here!

8. Fan Seventh Generation on Facebook

9. Friend Seventh Generation in MySpace

10. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.

11. Register for the Seventh Generation free Newsletter .

This contest will run from Thursday, March 11 until Friday March 19.

DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary Free & Clear Starter Kit for the purpose of review. I was under no obligation to review this item. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed are based on my own use and experience with the item.

224 comments:

  1. I would also like to try
    Chlorine-Free Ultra-thin Pads with Wings and Natural Powdered Laundry

    ReplyDelete
  2. i already Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter (nankani)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im a a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. i Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Jewel)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i Follow @SeventhGen on Twitter (nankani)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tweet

    http://twitter.com/Nankani/statuses/10343399543

    ReplyDelete
  7. i already get the Seventh Generation free Newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  8. im a Fan Seventh Generation on Facebook (jewel Cowart)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have alos entered the Olay Total Effects body wash giveaway.
    Thank you.
    samsam26@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to try the Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner that kills 99% of germs naturally and also try Natural 2X Concentrated Laundry Liquid that is not tested on animals!

    samsam26@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would also like to try the Chlorine Free Bleach and the 2x concentrated laundry detergent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to try the Green Mandarin & Leaf shower cleaner and the carpet cleaner (it's always nice to have that around!).

    --Brandy

    fosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fan of 7th Gen. on facebook.
    (brandy wilson)

    --Brandy

    fosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow Seventh Gen. on twitter (brandylwilson)

    --Brandy

    fosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow publicly through google friend connect.

    --Brandy

    fosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I entered the Olay giveaway.

    --Brandy

    fosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I get 7th gen. newsletter.
    --Brandy

    fosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I entered Misikko giveaway.

    --Brandy

    fosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would like to try the Carpet Spot and Stain remover and the Chlorine free bleach.
    monster6236(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. follow @GeorgiaMist on twitter @5memb
    monster6236(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. tweet http://twitter.com/5memb/status/10367994118
    monster6236(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The natural powdered detergent, and the disinfecting multi-purpose cleaner - both I would like to try

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd like to try 2X Concentrated Baby Laundry Liquid and Chlorine Free Baby Diapers. My godson has VERY sensitive skin!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would also love to try the Delicate Care Laundry Detergent and the Natural Fabric Softener.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am following @The_Megster on Twitter (username Nelsby).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am following @SeventhGen on Twitter (username Nelsby).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am following @GeorgiaMist on Twitter (username Nelsby).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am following your blog publicly on Google Friend Connect (username Nelsby).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am a Facebook fan of your site (Aimee Waerhouse).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am a Facebook fan of Seventh Generation (Aimee Waerhouse).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/10389659037
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I signed up for Seventh Generation's newsletter.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I added Seventh Generation as a friend on MySpace (username Nelsby).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  34. their chlorine free diapers and Chlorine-Free Organic Cotton Applicator Tampons
    tvollowitz at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'd like to try the Delicate Care Laundry Detergent and Natural Fabric Softener Sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would like to try the Chlorine Free Training Pants and the Recycled trash bags.

    onlychocolate4me at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow @GeorgiaMist on twitter.
    @monteefamily

    onlychocolate4me at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow publicly on google friend connect.

    onlychocolate4me at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I follow @SeventhGen on twitter.
    @monteefamily

    onlychocolate4me at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/monteefamily/status/10397208227

    onlychocolate4me at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow @The_Megster on twitter.
    @monteefamily

    onlychocolate4me at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I could use these - the Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Pacs and the Natural Multi-Surface Concentrated Cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  43. Twitter follower of @GeorgiaMist - @Ziggywag

    ReplyDelete
  44. following SeventhGen on Twitter - @Ziggywag

    ReplyDelete
  45. tweet http://twitter.com/Ziggywag/status/10424313298

    ReplyDelete
  46. following The_Megster on twitter - @Ziggywag

    ReplyDelete
  47. sent a friend request to Seventh Gen on myspace - my user name is SweeetAngelBaby1

    ReplyDelete
  48. Daily Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/10441681435
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'd like to try the Chlorine Free Bleach and the Automatic Dishwashing Powder

    ReplyDelete
  50. i would love to try the Carpet spot and stain Remover and the Recycled Trash Bags.

    enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. i follow your blog publicly via google friend connect!

    enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. i follow @SeventhGen on Twitter

    http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91

    enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. i follow @The_Megster on Twitter

    http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91

    enchantedtree(at)hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  54. tweet 3/13

    http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/10449159902

    enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. i'm a facebook fan of Seventh Generation!

    enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. i'm subscribed to the Seventh Generation Newsletter!!

    enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. i sent a friend request to Seventh generation!
    www.myspace.com/theenchantedtree

    enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. i entered your cowgirl chocolates giveaway!

    enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I would get the Automatic Dishwasher Pacs and the Natural Powdered Laundry Detergent. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would love to try the Automatic Dishwashing Gel or the Disinfecting Wipes!

    flufffreebies@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I would also like to try the Chlorine Free Baby Wipes, the Recycled trash bags. Thanks!

    amandabrehm2 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I'd like to try the Disinfecting Wipes and the Tub & Tile Cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm a facebook fan of Gathering My Roses under username Jennie Tilson.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I'm a facebook fan of Seventh Generation under username Jennie Tilson.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I entered the Cowgirl Chocolates giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I registered for the Seventh Generation free Newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love their Green Leaf & Mandarin shower cleaner and I'd love to try the Carpet Spot & Stain remover.
    bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  68. tweet 3/14

    http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/10483743211

    enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Daily Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/10500057890
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  70. tweet 3/15

    http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/10515236733

    enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I like the recycled trash bags and toilet paper.

    ReplyDelete
  72. The disinfecting cleaners for kitchen and bathroom in Lemongrass & Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  73. I'd like to try the Natural Fabric Softener and the Natural Powdered Laundry soap

    ReplyDelete
  74. I'm a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook - barbara wright

    ReplyDelete
  75. I Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect

    ReplyDelete
  76. I follow georgiamist on twitter - bsw529

    ReplyDelete
  77. I Follow @SeventhGen on Twitter = bsw529

    ReplyDelete
  78. I Follow @The_Megster on Twitter - bsw529

    ReplyDelete
  79. I tweeted: http://twitter.com/bsw529/status/10532300058

    ReplyDelete
  80. I Fanned Seventh Generation on Facebook - barbara wright

    ReplyDelete
  81. I posted this giveaway on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=10150132418600431&id=1291965387&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete
  82. I Friended Seventh Generation in MySpace - barbarawr

    ReplyDelete
  83. Daily Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/10540571921
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I follow you on Twitter (@lowercontrast).

    lvnvcontestant@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I follow you on Facebook.

    lvnvcontestant@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I get the 7th Gen newsletter.
    katiekarr at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. The Lavender Floral and Mint Dish Washing Liquid and the Chlorine Free Diapers sound great!
    katiekarr at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I'm a follower via Google friend connect

    emsfs@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I would like to try the Carpet & Spot cleaner/remover and the Natural Powdered detergent.

    emsfs@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I also entered the Joey Junior Purse organizer giveaway-
    emsfs@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I'd like to try the Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Baby Wipes and the Clorine Free Training Pants

    susan56bft at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Gathering My Roses public follower via Google

    susan56bft at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Seventh Generation fan on facebook
    userid:Susan Claus

    susan56bft at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Gathering My Roses fan on Facebook
    userid:Susan56bft at gmail dot com

    susan56bft at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Entered Measure Up Bowls giveaway

    susan56bft at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. entered Joey Junior giveaway

    susan56bft at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Entered Pillsbury giveaway

    susan56bft at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Public follower.

    annettekz2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I'd like to also try the recycled paper towels and trash bags.

    annettekz2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. tweet

    http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/10586985267

    enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I'd like to try the recycled trash bags and double concentrated laundry detergent.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Following georgiamist on twitter as ky2here1.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Following 7th generation on twitter as ky2here1.

    ReplyDelete
  104. Here's my tweet:

    http://twitter.com/ky2here1/status/10591443256

    ReplyDelete
  105. The disinfecting multi surface cleaner and the recycled paper towels would be worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  106. Daily Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/10595860704
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I would love to try the Shower Cleaner — Green Mandarin & Leaf and the Carpet Spot & Stain Remover.

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. i want to try the recycled trash bags and organic tampons!

    ReplyDelete
  109. tweet

    http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/10632771381

    enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I would love to try the Natural Fabric Softener and the Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner. Thanks.

    p.s. The link under 'Mandatory Entry' doesn't work.

    president(dot)peaches(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I would love to try the Natural Fabic Softener Sheets and the Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  112. I am now following GeorgiaMist on twitter.(terri142)

    ReplyDelete
  113. I am now following your blog publicly with google friend connect.

    ReplyDelete
  114. I became a facebook fan of Gathering Roses.

    ReplyDelete
  115. I follow SeventGen on twitter.(terri142)

    ReplyDelete
  116. I am now following The_Megster on twitter.(terri142)

    ReplyDelete
  117. tweet!

    http://twitter.com/terri142/status/10641858096

    ReplyDelete
  118. I registered for the Seventh Generation free Newsletter!

    ReplyDelete
  119. I am a facebook fan of Seventh Generation.

    ReplyDelete
  120. Daily Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/10648521781
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  121. The Chlorine-Free Organic Cotton Applicator Tampons and the Disinfecting Wipes

    ReplyDelete
  122. I'd like to try the 100% recycled bath tissue and facial tissues.

    krystalchipper(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Following on google friend connect

    krystalchipper(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  124. daily tweet http://twitter.com/5memb/status/10674202864
    monster6236(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  125. http://twitter.com/Krystalchipper/status/10674704284

    krystalchipper(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I follow georgiamist and seventhgen on twitter

    krystalchipper(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I'd like to also try the shower cleaner in the hopes that the smell doesn't take forever to dissipate from our small bathroom. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  128. tweet

    http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/10679038811

    enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I'd like to try the Carpet Spot & Stain Remover and the Recycled Trash Bags!

    ReplyDelete
  130. tweet - http://twitter.com/jsoldham/status/10680966126
    decadent87 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Following Seventh Generation on Twitter - @jsoldham
    decadent87 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I receive Seventh Gen's newsletter
    decadent87 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I'd like to try the Natural Powdered Laundry and the shower cleaner.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  134. I would also like to try the Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Pacs and Disinfecting Wipes. Thanks for the giveaway.
    maryDOTavingerATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  135. Organic tampons and panty liners, interesting!
    Dispellundead (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I became a fan of 7th generation on FB

    Dispellundead (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I'm signed up for the 7th gen newsletter.
    Dispellundead (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter.

    denyse_g

    ReplyDelete
  139. I'd like to try the Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner and the Natural Fabric Softener.

    denyse_g @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I Follow @The_Megster on Twitter.

    denyse_g

    ReplyDelete
  141. I Follow @SeventhGen on Twitter.

    denyse_g

    ReplyDelete
  142. i'd love to try the ultra thin pads with wings and the diapers!!

    elkesten at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I'd love to try the Natural Fabric Softener Sheets and the Chlorine Free Bleach. I've never even heard of chlorine free bleach!

    amysweepstake at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I follow you on Google Friend Connect!

    amysweepstake at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I follow you on twitter! (kidazy)

    amysweepstake at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I follow @SeventhGen on Twitter! (kidazy)

    amysweepstake at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. Tweet http://twitter.com/Kidazy/status/10698475735

    amysweepstake at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I follow Megster on Twitter! (Kidazy)

    amysweepstake at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. Chlorine-Free Ultra-thin Pads with Wings, the Natural Powdered Laundry, and the diapers!

    jewelsntreasures (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I haven't tried their feminine products yet so the Feminine Care Starter Kit would be cool. http://www.theconsumerlink.com/SeventhGeneration/detail/TCL+FEMCAREKIT/17

    ReplyDelete
  151. I already follow georgiamist on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  152. I am now following Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect.:)

    ReplyDelete
  153. already a seventh generation follower on twitter. www.twitter.com/salken4

    skenyon1@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. tweet

    http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/10723628761

    enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. natural powder detergent and disenfectant multi-cleaner ty.
    vivianbl@olg.com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I'd love to try the Paper Towels and Chlorine Free Baby Wipes.
    june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I would love to try the Dishwasher Rinse Aid and the 2X Concentrated Baby Laundry Liquid.
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I follow The_Megster on Twitter as FotoMacro.
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I follow you via google.
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  160. I am their FB fan, Tofu Fairy.
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I am their MySpace friend, Bad Cat.
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I tweeted this giveaway here: http://twitter.com/FotoMacro/status/10732168789
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. I would like to try the disinfecting wipes and the Chlorine-Free Organic Cotton Tampons!

    ReplyDelete
  164. I am following GeorgiaMist on Twitter @shereck

    ReplyDelete
  165. I am following Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  166. Disinfecting Wipes &
    Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  167. follow 7th gen on twitter under repurrpussed
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  168. follow you on twitter under repurrpussed
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  169. follow the megster on twitter under repurrpussed
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. getting their newsletter
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. tweeted http://twitter.com/RePurrPussed/status/10732628684
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. Natural Powdered Laundry and paper towels

    s2s2(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  173. I follow you via google

    s2s2(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  174. Twitter follower soluckyducky
    soluckyducky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  175. The chlorine free baby diapers and wipes both look awesome!

    soluckyducky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  176. Google friend follower
    soluckyducky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  177. SeventhGen Twitter follower soluckyducky
    soluckyducky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  178. Facebook fan sarah linette
    soluckyducky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  179. The Megster Twitter follower soluckyducky
    soluckyducky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  180. Seventh Generation newsletter subscriber

    soluckyducky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  181. Follow via GFC. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  182. SeventhGen facebook fan sarah linette
    soluckyducky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  183. I would love to try the Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner and the Carpet Spot & Stain Remover.
    trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  184. I would like to try the diapers in newborn and the training pants for my toddlers thanks eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  185. I follow you on twitter @eaglesforjack

    ReplyDelete
  186. I signed up for the seventh generation newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  187. i am a fan of seventh generation on facebool (mrstinareynolds)

    ReplyDelete
  188. I am a facebook fan of your blog (mrstinareynolds)

    ReplyDelete
  189. I tweeted http://twitter.com/eaglesforjack/status/10746202951

    ReplyDelete
  190. I like their chlorine-free diapers and wipes.

    ReplyDelete
  191. I would love to try the carpet cleaner and the chlorine free bleach.
    cthompson1477@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete