Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Slow Cooker (CSN STORES): Review

My old crockpot served me well for several years. Until it died it a peaceful death in the middle of the night -- never to work again.

To say I was lost without it is an understatement. I LOVE crockpots (aka slow-cookers)! They have been my constant companions in the kitchen for as long as I can remember.

When I went looking on-line for another Slow Cooker, I discovered CSN Stores -- and found a treasure I didn't know existed!

CSN Stores has over 200 Specialty Stores! Housewares, Cookware, Luggage, Handbags, Baby & Kids and so much more! That's an incredible selection. It's all at your fingertips -- no running here and there to get what you need. No need to surf dozens of websites, either.

About CSN Stores (from CSN Stores)
CSN Stores' provides a unique online shopping experience for their customers. You can find exactly what you want with the click of a button and have it delivered straight to your door.
CSN has the largest selection of products on the web.
The SuperBrowse and SuperSearch features make it easy to find exactly what you want among our hundreds of choices with only a few quick clicks.
Even though CSN's store are online, they have well trained sales and service staff who are also easily reachable by phone without ever having to wait on hold.
The CSN team is available from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm EST and 10:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.


I found the Slow Cooker of my dreams in the CSN Cookware Department, the Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 6 Quart Slow Cooker in Stainless Steel.

Ah, bliss! My slow cooker is right where it should be -- on the counter by my coffee-maker!

The Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker offers many features that I want and need:
•Clip-tight lid to prevent spills
•Large full-grip handles
•Dishwasher safe stoneware & lid
•Convenient spoon rest on the lid


It's available in stainless steel (my choice) or white.

I've used it three times now in just over a week! Pot Roast, White Chicken Chili, and tonight's meal: Bar-B-Que Pork!

I absolutely dread standing over a hot stove / oven in the spring and summer. A slow cooker just doesn't throw off heat the way conventional ovens do. I can put dinner on to cook at 10:00 a.m. and by 5:00 p.m, we're ready to eat. It's such a relief!

So, am I happy with my new Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker?
You bet I am!

Is there anything I don't like about it?
Uhm... Nope! It has everything I need or want, it performs to high standard, and it's incredibly functional. If only it could shop at the grocery for me!



Am I impressed by CSN Stores?
You bet I am! I highly recommend them for all of your on-line shopping needs. There prices are low, the quality is high. Best of all? Even their Shipping costs are low. How amazing is that in this day and age?

Be sure to connect with CSN on their Social Pages: CSN Stores on Facebook and @csnstores on Twitter to keep up with all the latest news!
Stop by and tell them Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent you!

DISCLOSURE:
CSN Stores provided me with a complimentary Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker for the purpose of review. I was under no obligation to review this item. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and based on my own personal use of the item.

No comments: