Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ROSY HANDBAGS -- $25 GC GIVEAWAY -- CONTEST CLOSED!

CONTEST CLOSED!


Rosy Handbags is an amazing on-line Handbag store! It has literally 100's of handbags under $25.00!

I'm not talking plain, "blah" bags, either. I'm talking stylish, fashionable,
H*O*T handbags that every woman wants!



Rosy Handbags is a company that carries a large selection of hand bags for every occasion. We cater to those that need bags for everyday casual wear such as pocket books and shoulder handbags to bags that are exclusively worn on specific occasion such as evening bags. Our varieties of stylish bags, help woman decide which bag they are fond of to purchase for the different occasion or seasons of the year.



Our company is known to make every costumer happy by helping them buy the appropriate handbags in any color, size, and shape for all occasions. At Rosy Handbags we sell gifts for holidays, birthdays, and anniversaries for friends and loved ones. We provide only the best and efficient service to all our costumers.


You can spend hours drooling daydreaming over these bags. You won't find one to catch your fancy... you'll find dozens!


At Rosy Handbags, you'll find everything: elegant Evenings bags, wristlets, clutchs, cross-bodys, totes, hobos, and shoulder bags. They add more styles, designs, and colours frequently!


You can connect with Rosy Handbags via their Social Pages: Rosy Handbags on Facebook and @rosyhandbags on Twitter.

The generous folks at Rosy Handbags have offered one lucky Gathering My Roses reader a chance to win a $25 GC to Rosy Handbags! How cool is that?
Just follow the instructions below for your chance to enter to win!

***NOTICE: You MUST leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile.
If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***


Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!

OPEN TO USA RESIDENTS ONLY, PLEASE!

MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Rosy Handbags, then come back here and tell me which bag you'd like to buy with your GC!

ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:

1. Fan Rosy Handbags on Facebook and post on their Wall -- tell them Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent you!

2. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)

3. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)

4. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

5. Follow @rosyhandbags on Twitter

6. Tweet about this contest (no more than once daily, please!)
@GeorgiaMist @rosyhandbags Win a $25 Rosy Handbags GC from Gathering My Roses!
http://bit.ly/9Y6aZu

7. Post the link to this contest on your blog, Facebook, or MySpace page(s) and link back here!

8. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.

This contest will be open from Tuesday, April 20th until Friday, April 23rd. Winner will be announced on Saturday, April 24th.

The Gift Certificate will be emailed directly to the winner from Rosy Handbags.

DISCLOSURE: We did not receive a product to review nor did we receive any monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are our own.

98 comments:

  1. I really like the Cool Red Penelope Hobo Bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the funky flower cool purse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. follow georgia mist on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. fanned rosy handbags on FB and left message

    ReplyDelete
  5. entered turtugo rum cakes giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. follow rosy handbags on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. leopard tan satin evening bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the funky flower purse
    Diane Baum
    esldiane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would choose the diagonal patchwork hobo bag
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am a facebook fan of rosy handbags and i let them know you sent me
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am a public follower
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am entered in the clean happens giveaway
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am a twitter follower of rosy handbags
    @ohhhfire
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am a twitter follower of yours
    @ohhhfire
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Public Follower on Google Friend Connect. Thanks. ybutler@oppcatv.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the Prizzo Bronge Double Layer Fringe Crossbody Bag. thanks for the chance to win it. ybutler@oppcatv.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the Red Penelope Hobo Bag!
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the Silver And Black Dressy Evening HandBag.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Aqua Multi Patch Work Tote Pocketbook.

    ReplyDelete
  20. following rosyhandbags on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  21. following georgiamist on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  22. entereted the walmart giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  23. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/momstateofmind/statuses/12574741915

    ReplyDelete
  24. The bags are all great, love the giraffe/brown fringe bag.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would choose the Flower Satin Pink Handbag

    blackbearpie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. FB fan of rosyhandbagscom and posted on their wall

    blackbearpie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. @blackbearpie is following rosyhandbags

    blackbearpie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. @blackbearpie is following GeorgiaMist

    blackbearpie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Posted about giveaway http://www.facebook.com/#!/Chelle11111?ref=profile

    blackbearpie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect

    ReplyDelete
  31. Entered $40 Wal-Mart GC from Proctor & Gamble / My Blog Spark -- ends 4/26

    ReplyDelete
  32. http://twitter.com/danandkarissa/status/12601294805

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the Silver And Black Dressy Evening Handbag.
    austma7@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great post, I like the Black Unique Pantent Clock Tote a lot!!!
    cyclona66(at)aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the Lime/Black Patent Scottie Dog Handbag, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Tweeted! http://twitter.com/arielle_00/status/12642382373

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow them on twitter (arielle_00)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow you on twitter (arielle_00)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would get the Black Faux Suede Sloughy Hobo Bag.
    stargazer_mg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. i follow via google friend connect
    stargazer_mg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Please enter me - love the The Ultimate Organizer in Green!!
    Thanks,
    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm a Facebook Fan of Gathering My Roses, Thanks!
    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm following Gathering My Roses publicly on Google, Thanks!
    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I will buy Black Faux Suede Sloughy Hobo Bag

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow via GFC. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would get the Natural Python Foldover Clutch Bag. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Zebra Double Layer Fringe Crossbody Bag

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would get teh Cool Red Penelope Hobo Bag.

    rugerpuppies at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would choose the
    Black Woven Box Clutch Bag

    http://www.rosyhandbags.com/handbags-under-$25/black-woven-box-clutch-bag.html

    Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
    camper223[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'm a Fan of Rosy Handbags on Facebook and I posted on their Wall that Terri & Liz from Gathering My Roses sent me
    Tammy Kennedy


    Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
    camper223[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I follow on google friend connect
    camper223


    Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
    camper223[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'm a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook
    Tammy Kennedy

    Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
    camper223[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter
    camper223


    Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
    camper223[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I Follow @rosyhandbags on Twitter
    camper223


    Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
    camper223[at]live[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  55. What a great store! I really like the Times Square Acrylic pop art photo tote! Thanks!

    sherri419 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I follow thru GFC!

    sherri419 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I'd get the bronze double layer fringe crossbody bag.
    fatmeatloaf1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Following GeorgiaMist on Twitter
    @fatmeatloaf1

    ReplyDelete
  59. Tweet:

    http://twitter.com/fatmeatloaf1/status/12681007230

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would get the gold croc patent leather clutch
    kmprebel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. public follower on google connect

    ReplyDelete
  62. I like the Black Unique Patent Clock Tote. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Fuchsia Two Tone Crossbody Bag for my daughter

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. facebook fan of yours-Julie L

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. FB fan of Rosy Handbags-julie L

    left message on wall

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I liked the Green Brushed Silver Linen Cross Body purse.

    granthamkk(at)yahoo(dot)co

    ReplyDelete
  67. I really like the BRONZE/PEWTER HOBO CHAIN SHOULDER STRAP thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. i follow georgiamist on twitter @mrstinareynolds

    ReplyDelete
  69. i am a facebook fan of yours (mrstinareynolds)

    ReplyDelete
  70. I would choose the Funky Flower Satin Cool Purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love the Blue+Florence+Double+Handle+Fringe bag!

    doot65ATcomcastDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  72. Following @rosyhandbags as @blueviolet

    ReplyDelete
  73. Following @GeorgiaMist @blueviolet

    ReplyDelete
  74. I fanned Rosy handbags and commented!

    ReplyDelete
  75. I love the Fashion Silver Beaded Satin Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like the NATURAL BRUSHED SILVER FINISH LINEN CROSSBODY bag

    ReplyDelete
  77. Black Patent Photo Tote Handbag

    bemiss2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I would get the The Ultimate Organizer Black. I have been wanting an organizer for some time now and I really like this one.

    Corrie Gompf
    supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Fanned Rosy Handbags on FB

    Corrie Gompf
    supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Following Rosy Handbags on Twitter
    @supermaonwheels

    Corrie Gompf
    supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Following Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect

    Corrie Gompf
    supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Following @GeorgiaMist on Twitter @supermaonwheels

    Corrie Gompf
    supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Tweet: http://twitter.com/supermaonwheels/status/12727800776

    Corrie Gompf
    supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Blogged: http://corriecontestcache.blogspot.com/2010/04/giveaways-ending-friday-april-23-2010.html

    Corrie Gompf
    supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I would love to get the Natural Python Porthole Clutch Bag if I win the GC. Thanks!

    amandayashirin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. The BLACK UNIQUE PATENT CLOCK TOTE is my favorite!

    strycker@slu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  87. I would get the Black Patent Photo Tote Handbag



    runningmatey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I like the Elegant Beaded Bronze Evening Handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  89. I became a fan of Rosy Handbags on Facebook and and let them know you sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  90. I love the Black Patent Photo Tote Handbag!

    ReplyDelete