Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

GelPro Review & Giveaway, CLOSED!

CONTEST CLOSED!


A couple of weeks ago, I received a wonderful new product from GelPro -- makers of the World's original gel-filled anti-fatigue floor mat.

I was the lucky recipient of GelPro's new Spot Mat -- an 18" X 24"
portable mat for everyday / anywhere use! It's very easy to move around to any location where it's needed (it weighs approximately 6 lbs).



I chose to receive the red Flora design spot mat.

Rose is a light, majestic red with deep red overtones. Its enticing, cheerful tint is inviting, providing the perfect accent for any color scheme. From a distance the raised surface of the Flora pattern appears to be a series of full-bodied roses. The closer you get the more eye-catching and intricate the pattern becomes.


The difference this gel mat makes when you've got to stand (or kneel) in one place is amazing. I hate to do dishes -- always have -- and still don't have an electric dishwater. So, my feet do hurt standing on these tiles floors.

Well, not anymore.

GelPro Mats are made of a shock absorbing 1/2" gel core that greatly reduces pressure on your feet and back. The top surface is a durable synthetic leather that is stain-resistant and easy to clean (with mild soap and water). The non-slip vinyl bottom includes an anti-microbial additive to prevent mold and mildew. Every texture in our ever-expanding line up is made of the same synthetic material (despite their different textures).


I can stand and do my dishes and not have the tired, aching feeling in my feet and calves. Trust me, it makes a HUGE difference in my attitude! The GelPro mat provides a depth of comfort I've not experienced with the flimsy, thin mats you find at discount stores.

GelPro Mats are now available in larger Designer Sizes with widths of 28" and 36" and lengths up to 12 feet! There is a mat for every room and every need in your home or garage.

The folks at GelPro want you to to get involved in choosing a mat perfect for your home. Just visit their Interactive Kitchen to choose your style, colour, and size!

To keep updated on GelPro's newest designs and products, join their Mailing List.

The fantastic folks at GelPro have generously offered one of our lucky readers a chance to win a GelPro Spot Mat of their very own!



Just follow the instructions below for your chance to enter to win!

Open to USA only, please.

***NOTICE: You MUST leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you -- you can't win!***

Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry!

MANDATORY ENTRY:
Visit GelPro and tell me which Spot Mat (colour, design) you'll choose if you win!

ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:

1. Sign up for the GelPro Mailing List

2. Follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located on the sidebar)

3. Follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs (Located on sidebar)

4. Become a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook (link on Sidebar!)

5. Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

6. Tweet about this contest (no more than twice daily, please!)
@GeorgiaMist Win a GelPro Spot Mat (ARV: $79) from Gathering My Roses! Ends 7/2/10 http://bit.ly/byD37W

7. Grab our button and post it on your sidebar or favourites page!

8. Enter another contest on our blog and then come back and tell us which one.

This contest will be open from Monday, June 21st until Friday, July 2nd. Winner will be announced on Saturday, July 3rd.

DISCLOSURE: We received a complimentary GelPro Spot Mat for the purpose of review. We were under no obligation to review this item. We did not receive any monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are our own and based on our own personal use of and experience with the item.

364 comments:

  1. O.o I still would absolutely LOVE to have the Rattlesnake Macadamia ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tawnda M. is a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered Reading Glasses Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love the striated one in cranberry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't mind trying their Truffle Cordoba Gelpro Mat :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am following you on Google Friend Connect :D

    Username: Timbo Squad

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am following you on Networked Blogs :D

    Username: Timbo / Timbo Squad / Contest Bloggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am following you on Twitter :D

    @TimboSquad

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've Liked you on Facebook :D

    Username: Contest Bloggy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/16769738965

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/16769735497

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want a Pebble in Mango...atboop2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would choose the basket weave design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the size 30 X 36 cordoba mat in hazlenut.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tweeted the giveaway. @sueberryfes

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm following via google friend connect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the Cordoba in Chestnut.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the Crocodile pattern in red.
    bbentry [at] aol [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Following you publicly with GFC (Bacallsmom)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Signed up for the GelPro mailing list (bbentry [at] aol [dot] com)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Following you with Networked Blogs (Bacallsmom)

    ReplyDelete
  22. following you on Twitter (kailua67)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello, I would pick the Basketweave in chestnut. Thanks for a great giveaway. email in profile

    ReplyDelete
  24. I signed up for the GelPro Mailing List. Thanks! email in google profile

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow Gathering My Roses PUBLICLY via GFC. Thanks! trishden
    email in google profile

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs. Thanks! Trish Froehner
    email in google profile

    ReplyDelete
  27. I became a fan of Gathering My Roses on Facebook. Thanks! Trish Froehner
    email in google profile

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow GeorgiaMist on Twitter. Thanks! trishden
    email in google profile

    ReplyDelete
  29. I tweeted this on Twitter here:
    http://twitter.com/trishden/status/16801517649

    Thanks!
    trishden
    email in google profile

    ReplyDelete
  30. I entered your Pearl Paradise giveaway. Thanks! trishden
    email in google profile

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow on Google Friend Connect.
    proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would choose the Wicker in Cork.
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  33. striated black
    tvollowitz at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. anything in cranberry...i love

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would love to have the Cordoba design in sable.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow you on twitter @dawn408

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow you on google friend

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'd choose the basketweave in Khaki - this would be SO awesome for the upcoming summer canning season! Hours on my feet in the kitchen - so needed!

    sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like the striated mat in khaki.

    ReplyDelete
  40. daily tweet http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/16825889788

    ReplyDelete
  41. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/16838003339

    ReplyDelete
  42. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/16837994006

    ReplyDelete
  43. http://twitter.com/chidek/status/16847749437

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow GeorgiaMist on Twitter (chidek)

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow you via Google Friend Connect.

    sewmuchstuff at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would choose the Cordoba in Hazelnut.

    Thank you for the lovely giveaway.

    sewmuchstuff at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'd choose the basketweave in truffle. This would be a lifesaver.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Signed up for the GelPro email list

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'd like the Striated in Cranberry SpotMat

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. GFC follower-shel

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Facebook fan: Michelle Hudak
    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Networked blogs follower: Michelle Hudak
    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Tweeted;
    http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/16858082931

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Follow you on Twitter @auntiethesis

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like Flora in Antique Redwood!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would love the ostrich in Atlantic Blue

    ReplyDelete
  57. http://twitter.com/dwalline/statuses/16863735054

    ReplyDelete
  58. I Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter
    im @dwalline

    ReplyDelete
  59. follow via networked blogs. #Ashley Elaine

    uncashbug6 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. follow on twitter @Ashbug622

    uncashbug6 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love the pebble in palm.

    uncashbug6 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. follow via networked blogs. #Ashley Elaine

    uncashbug6 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. "like" on facebook. #Ashley Elaine

    uncashbug6 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. http://twitter.com/ashbug622/status/16869273536

    ReplyDelete
  65. daily tweet #2 http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/16879326469

    ReplyDelete
  66. daily tweet http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/16879312598

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'd choose Basketweave in Chestnut. asthenight at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I signed up for GelPro's mailing list.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I'm following with Networked Blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow with Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I 'like' you on FB id: Deborah Rosen.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Tweet: http://twitter.com/AsTheNight/status/16882701754.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow GeorgiaMist on Twitter @AsTheNight.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I would LOVE!!! the Flora in Antique Spanish Oak.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I signed up for the GelPro Mailing LIst.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I LIKE!!! Gathering Roses -- Journey to a Healthier Life on FB

    ReplyDelete
  77. I follow GeorgiaMist on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  78. I entered the Cosmetique giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  79. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/16919605397

    ReplyDelete
  80. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/16919598233

    ReplyDelete
  81. Love the Crocodile Red. I'm a bright color gal.

    ReplyDelete
  82. entered New Balance

    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Blog follower

    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I like the Basketweave in Truffle

    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I would pick the Auburn in the wicker.


    sonflower277(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I would love the striated mat in moss. This sounds great for doing dishes :)

    chunkerton13@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I love the mocha trellis mat!
    lifewithjding at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I would get the Pebble in Wheat, once it's back in stock--the perfect color for my kitchen.

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    --Liza

    ejm6x (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I would choose the striated in that bright RED! :)

    forevereightyeight[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  90. daily tweet #2 http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/16962992730

    ReplyDelete
  91. daily tweet #1 http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/16962950745

    ReplyDelete
  92. I like the truffle crocodile, sable cordoba, & Espresso Pebble.

    cindyhinckley at msn.

    ReplyDelete
  93. I like the flora in olive.

    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I am already signed up for the GelPro Mailing List
    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I am now following on GFC.

    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I am following on FB through networked blogs...
    Dana J Valle

    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I like you on FB

    Dana J Valle

    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I follow on twitter
    @zebastyandylan

    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. tweet
    http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/16975098376

    zippieee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I am a gfc follower of your blog. thank you. hmcnaron at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  101. I follow georgia mist on twitter@ creepward. thanks!@

    ReplyDelete
  102. I would go for the chestnut color cordoba pattern. thank you!

    hmcnaron at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  103. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/16999782269

    ReplyDelete
  104. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/16999780574

    ReplyDelete
  105. Flora design, in blue bonnet

    ReplyDelete
  106. I like the khaki basket weave best.
    shutterboo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Follow via GFC

    cgclynsg0 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I would pick the Ostrich in Azure Blue--would be perfect for my bathroom sink.

    cgclynsg0 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Entered the New Balance giveaway.

    cgclynsg0 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. Entered the Select Comfort giveaway.

    cgclynsg0 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Entered the Pearl Paradise giveaway.

    cgclynsg0 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I'd like the Pebble style in the Espresso color.

    sharonaquilino at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. daily tweet http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/17040539242

    ReplyDelete
  114. daily tweet http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/17040522569

    ReplyDelete
  115. Oooh- I'd love the Pebble in Palm!

    carapacenator(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/17078571493

    ReplyDelete
  117. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/17078570231

    ReplyDelete
  118. i love the Striated Black Gel Mat
    stracey2010@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I like the Antique Redwood flora mat. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  120. daily tweet http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/17114479263

    ReplyDelete
  121. daily tweet http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/17114462795

    ReplyDelete
  122. I'm following your blog publicly via Google Friend Connect. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  123. Were I lucky enough to win and choose my own, it would be the Cordoba in Truffle. Thanks so much for the chance to win! Like you, my feet and back hurt whenever I do the dishes.

    buckeye7081 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I also liked Gathering Roses on Facebook (Amanda Davis)-- Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  125. I follow GeorgiaMist on Twitter @amandapersists Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  126. I love the Trellis mat in Canyon Sun-very attractive!
    smchester at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I follow you publicly on GFC.
    smchester at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/17152698913

    ReplyDelete
  129. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/17152695743

    ReplyDelete
  130. tweet https://twitter.com/vlbsweeps/status/17159917724

    ReplyDelete
  131. I like the GelPro Mat in the Basketweave Design in the Hazelnut color.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I entered the Pearl Paradise giveaway.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I subscribe to the GelPro mailing list.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  134. daily tweet http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/17196159475

    ReplyDelete
  135. daily tweet #1 http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/17196148227

    ReplyDelete
  136. I would love to have the Flora in Antique Spanish Oak the 20 x 36 would be great

    ReplyDelete
  137. following via google friend connect

    ReplyDelete
  138. Following @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  139. signed up for gel pro newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  140. My favorite is the black basketweave!

    ReplyDelete
  141. I am also entering the New Balance giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  142. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/17236156449

    ReplyDelete
  143. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/17236155327

    ReplyDelete
  144. daily tweet http://twitter.com/carogonza/status/17243753532

    ReplyDelete
  145. I like the Cordoba in Sable

    nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

    nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  147. I signed up for the GelPro mailing list

    nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  148. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/nfmgirl/status/17246915149

    nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  149. tweet https://twitter.com/vlbsweeps/status/17250643989

    ReplyDelete
  150. I really like the Gelpro Cordoba in sable: http://www.gelpro.com/shop/cordoba/gel-mats/sable

    sundance.survey(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I follow Gathering My Roses via Google Friend Connect as Mary T

    sundance.survey(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  152. I signed up for the GelPro eMailing List

    sundance.survey(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I follow Gathering My Roses via Facebook Networked Blogs as Sun Dance

    sundance.survey(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I am a Facebook Fan of Gathering My Roses (Sun Dance)

    sundance.survey(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter as sundancesurvey

    Follow @GeorgiaMist on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  156. Tweet: http://twitter.com/sundancesurvey/status/17280445032

    sundance.survey(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I would chose the Rose Flora design!

    knittingandsundries(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I entered the New Balance giveaway (and I sure hope I win it!!).

    sundance.survey(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  159. daily tweet http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/17285393421

    ReplyDelete
  160. daily tweet http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/17285375194

    ReplyDelete
  161. I like the Wicker in Cork
    jedoggett@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I love the black basketweave
    daunfamily AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  163. follow you with gfc, feel free to follow me back :)
    daunfamily AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  164. like you on fb
    daunfamily AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  165. tweeted
    daunfamily AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  166. follow you on twitter
    daunfamily AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  167. I want the Chestnut Basketweave mat!

    ReplyDelete
  168. tweeted http://twitter.com/annedoggett/status/17296317656
    jedoggett@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  169. I am following on twitter @annedoggett
    jedoggett@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  170. tweet https://twitter.com/vlbsweeps/status/17254368359

    ReplyDelete
  171. 6/29 RT
    http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/17313738590

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/17318328594

    ReplyDelete
  173. I just tweeted this giveaway here :D

    http://twitter.com/TimboSquad/status/17318326713

    ReplyDelete
  174. tweet https://twitter.com/vlbsweeps/status/17324177510

    ReplyDelete
  175. daily tweet http://twitter.com/carogonza/status/17335342507

    ReplyDelete
  176. I love the Rattlesnake Macadamia, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  177. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/nfmgirl/status/17356533058

    nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete