Friday, July 9, 2010

A Bathroom of my very own... *sigh* (CSN STORES!)

With Liz moving into the Quad at University, I'll be taking over her bathroom for my very own! YAH!!!

But I have to make a few MAJOR RENOVATIONS... uhm... minor changes...

The first thing on my list?

I need a new Bathroom Sink. You see, the one in there now is... yellow. Ish. It's kind of almost almond but not. Get the dreary picture?


I want something bright and inviting... a personal little facial-spa spot.

I can't decide if I'm going to go with porcelain, glass, or copper... clear, coloured, or patterned. I just know that this time, beauty form, and function must go hand-in-hand.

And that's why I'm going to make my purchase at the CSN Stores -- they have over 200 Stores and well-over a million items to choose from!


I know if I can't find what I want there -- I can't find it anywhere! Check them out and see for yourself -- you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The top one would fit in best unless you want to change out the counters, cabinets, and all sorts of other stuff. It would change that "minor" project into a scary MAJOR undertaking.