Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy: REVIEW


I keep my hair short -- especially in the summer months. The heat and humidity really does a number on me (and my hair).

My hair gets extremely dry and frizzy in the summer (you'd think it might be oily in the summer months, but no!)

Dry and brittle is bad enough... but frizzy? I look like I stuck my finger in a light socket.

When I discovered Organix late last year, I reviewed the wonderful Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo and Conditioner. I love it in the Winter months. It keeps my naturally curly hair very shiny and bouncy!

But, it hasn't help tame the frizzies brought on by the humidity of the Southeast Georgia summer.

For that, I've switched to the amazing Brazilian Keratin Therapy.


Although touted as an Ever Straight shampoo and conditioner, I've found that it doesn't so much straighten my hair as much as it controls frizz.  The shampoo soothes and deep cleans the hair and the conditioner smooths the hair without weighing it down.

And it smells so good... Mike says it smells like a chocolate-coconut bar! How's that for yummy!



Brazilian Keratin Therapy

Transform your hair into silky smooth locks with this exclusive blend of organic cocoa nut oils, keratin proteins, avocado oil and cocoa butter.
**Sulfate Free & Sodium Chloride Free
**Safe For All Hair Types



Brazilian Keratin Therapy is available in:

*30 Day Smoothing Treatment
*Shampoo
*Conditioner
*Flat Iron Spray
*Anti-Breakage Serum
*14 Day Smoothing Treatment
*Hydrating Keratin Masque
*Shimmering Keratin Oil


Transform your hair into silky smooth locks with this exclusive blend of organic cocoa nut oils, keratin proteins, avocado oil and cocoa butter.
*Sulfate Free and Sodium Chloride Free
*Safe For All Hair Types


I highly recommend Organix for your hair-care needs. There is a product suited to every type of hair and every hair-care issue!

In addition to Brazilian Keratin TherapyOrganix offers the following hair-care products:  Coconut Milk, Moroccan Argan Oil, Pomegranate Green Tea, Tea Tree Mint, Acai Berry Avocado, and more!

The folks at Organix would love to connect with you! They value their customers and want to know what you think about their products!

You can LIKE Organix Beauty on Facebook and follow them @organixhair on Twitter.

DISCLOSURE: I received a Brazilian Keratin Shampoo & Conditioner from Organix for the purpose of review. I was under no obligation to write a review. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item(s).

No comments: