Thursday, September 27, 2012

90-Day Weight Loss Challenge

I'm sure you are all aware that I've been many pounds over-weight for a long time.

Too long.

Recently, I just decided that I have had enough and I've accepted the 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge from Creative Bioscience.

I'll be using the 30-Day Diet Plan for 90 days. I'll be keeping you updated weekly so you can cheer me on! We all need cheerleaders, right? I chose this plan because long-term commitment means long-term success. Isn't that what we all strive for in our lives, no matter the endeavour?

I don't enter into this challenge lightly. I've given it a lot of thought. I made my decision based on research into the company and a short talk with my Doctor. He was agreeable and here I am.

The ingredients are taken from nature: Clinically supported herbal extracts such as Lychee Fruit Extract, African Mango, and Raspberry Ketones for weight loss, increased energy, and greater appetite control! I can't wait for the products to arrive.

I'm excited and enthusiastic -- and I am so ready for success!

If you're a blogger, and you'd like to join me in this challenge, please click this LINK for more information!

 Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I embark on my journey. And stay tuned, as I shall be offering one lucky reader the chance to take this challenge with me!

Terri

1 comment:

night1836 said...

Good luck! I'll be rooting for you! :D