Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pharmacy Discount Card -- Review


 Today, I'd like to introduce you to a new Pharmacy Discount Card from Medication Discount Card LLC.

 This card is accepted at ALL chain Pharmacies including: CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, and many more. Over 59,000 pharmacies nationwide.

The Pharmacy discount card will get you up to 75% off all of your prescription medication. Simply print the card available at Medication Discount Card.

Then hand it to your pharmacist before picking up your medication. Discounts will be significantly more for generic drugs than brand name.

 ***Please note this is not Insurance and cannot be used to reduce your copay. It can be used instead of insurance or for drugs/vitamins not covered by insurance. This card will work for most drugs, but there may be a few that the card offers no discount on.***

 It's a snap to download and print the card from your computer. I used it at Wal-mart on a few of Mike's medications. Because he gets generic, I'd say we saved right at $7. Not too bad.
It is easy to use. We did present the card to the pharmacy first -- just to be certain that we could use it.

Will I use it again? You bet. Let's face it, ANY savings is a blessing! If this card can save you even $5 or $10 -- that's more money for gas or groceries, yes?

Give it a try -- and see for yourself!

DISCLOSURE: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Safdar Ali said...

Nice post with great details. I am looking for the best company for Discount card printing. Which one is the best.