Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




Dry throat... sore throat... you name it, Mike and I have it. It just never fails.  Between allergies, colds, and medications... sometimes it never seems to stop.




Right now, I'm taking medication that leaves me with dry mouth. I can't stand it. So when my package from
Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops arrived, I opened a bag right away! I chose the Wild Cherry and oh, how soothing!




The drops are not like any other lozenges I've used before. They aren't really hard... and not too soft. It's actually quite a nice texture. And the taste? Lovely. No harsh chemical taste, no over-powering menthol, just the nice touch of cherry as it soothes and lubricates your throat. Mike, however, really loves the honey-lemon. That's good -- because I'm not sharing the cherry. :)

Pine Brothers is not really a new product.  It was first made WAAAAAY back in the 1870s!



"I have discovered something," Pine wrote, "which will give quick throat relief to thousands afflicted as I was." He added,"Perhaps I won't make much money out of this. But I can make people happy, and that's more important than money." Mr. Pine was being unduly modest, as his "discovery" would become one of the most successful, most delicious and most unique throat lozenges in the world. Nor has the recipe changed appreciably since it was first introduced to the public over 140 years ago.

Now, a new company has gone back to the original Pine Brothers' recipes, updated a bit, and re-launched!

Just in time, too. With cold and flu season here -- now is the time when you need fast relief. Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops will give you that relief!




The drops are available in easy-open bags and small canisters. I like that choice, too. I keep the bags at home in the medicine chest and the canisters in the car, my handbag, my stitching bag, Mike's tool box and Laptop Bag.

You may purchase Pine Brothers at these fine Retailers -- very convenient!

You can contact and interact with Pine Brothers on their Social Media Pages: Facebook, @pinebros on Twitter, and follow them on Pinterest.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: