Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Ageless Derma Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I was recently given the opportunity to experience the marvelous Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-wrinkle Cream from Ageless Derma.





This is me at the beginning my daily routine of applying the cream:

                                                                     WEEK ONE:




And this is me at the end of  WEEK TWO:



I can see the difference and feel it, as well!

My skin is definitely NOT as dry and flaky as it was a few weeks ago.  Fine lines have disappeared and larger lines have smoothed out quite nicely!

Overall, I am impressed.  The cream is not heavy or greasy.  It absorbs quickly and deeply into the skin.  I apply the cream AFTER my shower when my skin is still moist -- that helps with absorption.

As you can see... I have no make-up on in that last photo. Better to show you my 'regular' skin! :D
If Ageless Derma can do this for my skin in the midst of a very cold winter, imagine how it will help in the warmer months!




Let me tell you more about this great product:

Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream is a revolutionary new product to protect and revitalize your skin from the signs of aging. Combining seven scientifically proven anti-aging ingredients into one product, Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream eliminates the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improves the firmness and elasticity of skin, removes crow’s feet and re-energizes skin for a smoother, firmer and younger look.


Each of Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream’s special ingredients has undergone rigorous scientific testing that demonstrates its ability to make dramatic improvements on aging skin.


CONTAINS: Argireline®, Coenzyme 10, Matrixyl 3000, PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Syn®-Coll, Vialox Powder.

***Ageless Derma Apple Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream, No Paraben, Formulated in USA, Not tested on Animals! Ageless Derma Apple Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream, No Paraben, Formulated in USA, Not tested on Animals!***

Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream incorporates an apple stem cell extract called PhytoCellTec that has demonstrated 100% effectiveness in measurably reducing facial wrinkles. Even celebrities, who have access to any skincare product they wish, depend upon PhytoCellTec to maintain their luminous complexions. 
According to Vogue magazine, film stars such as Julianne Moore, Gwyneth Paltrow and Helen Mirren all enjoy the dazzling results of using the apple stem cell extract. 
With confidence, we invite you to dare to dream of smoother, silkier, firmer, brighter skin. 
Ageless Derma Anti-Wrinkle Cream will revitalize your skin’s health and recapture your youthful radiance.





You, too, can experience the skin-healing properties of Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream
by purchasing it on the website and at many fine retail stores and on Amazon.com. It has an AVR (Average Retail Price) of $65.00.

You may connect with Ageless Derma on their Social Media Pages: Facebook, Google+, and @AgelessDerma on Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Robin Wilson said...

I haven't heard of any cosmetic using apple stem cell and may I say that you look great! Perhaps I should give this a try myself!

Vera Godley said...

I have been using a product/s from a French company that I order and they also include apple components. I like them very much. This Anti Aging product you reviewed sounds very nice.