Monday, February 24, 2014

Penny Auctions Canada Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I have recently discovered an absolutely fabulous site called Penny Auctions Canada (PAC).   Now, I LOVE auctions and penny auctions are awesome!  One of the best things I've found is that Penny Auctions Canada is open to both the USA and Canada and bids start as low as ONE PENNY! How cool is that?

This is a unique auction, different from any other I've seen on the 'Net.

PAC has a great feature called Daily Deals where you can find the hottest auctions available!  Check it out and get fabulous items for low, low bids!

How PAC works:


  • Auction TypeDefines the auction type.
  • Item Name:You can click the name or the image to get more info about the item.
  • Listed Price:The retail value of the listed item (MSRP).
  • Item Image:A photograph of the item up for bidding.
  • Auction Timer (hh:mm:ss):Shows how much longer the auction will be open. When the clock nears zero, each bid will add 20-30 seconds back to the clock to allow you or other bidders to respond.
  • Auction Price:The price starts at zero and each bid increases it by 1 cent.
  • Current Highest Bidder:Displays the most recent bidder. If you are the final bidder when the clock runs out, you win, and the item is yours for the final auction price!
  • Bid Button:Click here to place a bid on the item.


  • Bid Window Legend


    Easy Peasy! The items offered are varied: Everything that you could hope for and more! Believe me, I want a LOT of stuff! LOL!

    One of the hottest items right now is this gorgeous Leather Bracelet:




    Super-hot this year!! These bracelets includes multiple strands adorned by silver alloy charms. Fastened together by two steel clamps, It includes a lobster claw clasp and back chain, making it fully adjustable to fit any wrist size.  With lots of styles to choose from these will surely be a staple in your spring/summer wardrobe!

    Materials include: Leather, alloy, wax linen cord, suede.




    See? I told you! :)  Lizz stole borrowed it from me -- but I doubt I'll ever get it back!

    As a special bonus; PAC have offered my readers a special promotional code that allows you to get 25 FREE bids with a 25 bid purchase pack!  Just use code: TOMOSON25!

    You may connect with Penny Auctions Canada on their Social Media Pages: Facebook, Google+ Pinterest @pennyauctionsca on Twitter, and LinkedIn.

    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments: