Friday, March 14, 2014

Bebe Bella Designs Crinkle Toy Review and Free Offer!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




I have a new grand-daughter!  She'll be one month old on Tuesday.  I can't believe it -- I'm a grandmother!  :)

Having a new baby to love also brings concerns, doesn't it?  What should the baby have to keep her entertained and curious?  Babies begin learning at birth... well, it's my belief that babies learn in-utero, but their experience IS a bit limited there!

Infants need stimulus to help then grow, learn, and adapt to new surroundings.

When asked to review the Bebe Bella Designs Crinkle Toys, I was delighted.  As a former teacher, certified in Early Childhood Education, I was excited to see this toy and discover it's possibilities.




It's a simple toy -- a 5" X 5" square of soft chenille fabric.  Softly-coloured pattern on one side and a single-colour on the other.  It's gently textured with raised fabric dots.  Inside, there is a lining of material that creates a 'crinkly' noise when squeezed in little hands.

I love it.   Sensory development is crucial for your sweet baby!  This seemingly simple little toy is a wonderfully stimulating teaching aid for your infant! It creates curiosity: The infant hears the noise and explores the toy to find the source.  It stimulates the senses: hearing the crinkle, seeing the colours and patterns of the fabric.  Touching and holding the toy also creates a sense of comfort and security for the baby.





The Crinkle Toy is an excellent developmental toy for infants. The colours are soft and inviting, the crinkle sound is entertaining and makes the child curious.  I see a baby having hours of happy fun with it. The toy is 100% Polyester, machine washable, and made in the U.S.A.  There are no buttons or beads for baby to pull off, swallow or cause choking.

As both a former teacher and a new grandparent, I highly recommend this toy.  




Right now, Bebe Bella Designs is offering a FREE crinkle toy giveaway that begins Tuesday, March 11th and will run through March 31st, or while supplies last. This is an absolutely FREE crinkle; you just pay for shipping and handling. 
Simply place the crinkle toy in your shopping cart and enter code "CRINKLEBLOG" in the discount code area at check out.
***Limit one crinkle toy per household.***

You can connect with Bebe Bella Designs on their Social Media Pages: Facebook and Pinterest.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: