Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ozeri Digital Bathroom Scale Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  Disclosure:
I received an Ozeri Digital Bathroom Scale for the purpose of this review. I received no monetary compensation.  The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item(s).




It's the Wednesday Weigh-In! I should be sharing my weight, shouldn't I?  Okay.  I weigh...

Stop! Back up!

Before I can tell you how much I weigh, I need to tell you HOW I weighed myself!

I was recently given the opportunity to try the new Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial.





I love it.  It's the perfect size to fit in my small bathroom.  It's light (just a touch over 7 pounds), portable, and easily stored.

*Synchronized electro-mechanical Dial and LCD automatically illuminate and instantly point to your weight in lbs and kg, for easy-to read results in all light conditions and from any angle.

**Visually stunning design incorporates a huge 5.5 inch dial and integrated digital display with stylish chrome accents to create a distinctive retro look with the accuracy of modern technology.

****Uses 4 high precision GX sensors that weigh up to 400 lbs (180 kg) in 0.2 lbs or 0.1 kg increments, with StepOn technology that captures precise weight measurements upon contact.

*****Professional quality scale features and an oversized platform made of impact-resistant tempered glass for ideal stability, and a new built-in alarm that reminds you to measure your weight at the same time each day.


******Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life. Runs on 3 AAA batteries with a Low Battery Indicator (batteries included). Satisfaction guaranteed.

Mike stepped on to give it a test.  He weighed in at 198.  Not too bad. Considering he was wearing several layers of clothing, that's about 10 pounds more than he weighs fresh from the shower!




Me? Yeah... about that... NEXT Wednesday is actually weigh-in day. You understand.  ;)

Anyway, this IS a great scale. Accurate, easy to read (large, well-lit LCD display), easy to use. 




Even though I'm unhappy with my weight -- I am glad that the scale is so precise.  It's of real benefit to those of us struggling with our weight.  

Ozeri is well-known for their precision Digital Lifestyle Products such as Bathroom Scales, Kitchen Scales, Wine Chillers, Charging Pads, Lighting, and more.   

You may connect with Ozeri on their Social Media Pages:
FacebookPinterest, and @OzeriCorp on Twitter.

Right now, you can purchase the Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial on Amazon.com for the low price of just $29.95 (ARV: $59.95)!  

Trust me, you will not be disappointed!

Terri 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: