Tuesday, April 8, 2014

FOLIO Strap and Go Weekly Travel Pill Box Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




If you're like me -- you take medications regularly.  (If you don't, lucky you!!!)  I have several to take in the morning and several to take at night.

Sometimes, we house-sit for friends and I need to take my meds with me. I've put my pills in an empty bottle... in a plastic baggie... I've even dumped them in the zip-pocket of my purse.



When given the chance to review the FOLIO Strap and Go Weekly Travel Pill Box, I was very excited! Finally, a way to carry my meds with me in such a way that I didn't have to worry about over-or-under taking them.




The FOLIO hols enough medication for 7 days, day and night.  The rounded compartments are deep and will easily hold all of your pills.



The FOLIO is also quite sleek.  It's not fat or bulky, but trim and fits easily into one's handbag.  That's a plus for me as I tend to keep my medications close.



Isn't that fantastic? I am very pleased with the Sabi FOLIO Strap and Go Weekly Travel Pill Box.  The design is perfect. The closure is tight and secure -- no spillage. And it's discreet. If you don't want people to know that this folio carries your medications, they won't.

I give this folio my highest recommendation.  It's functional, stylish, and it's a quality product from a quality company.

You can connect with Sabi on their Social Media Pages:
Sabibrand on Facebook@Sabi_brand on Twitter, and their Blog.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: