Sunday, February 22, 2015

#Pembrook Fleece Shawl Wrap Pashmina Scarf Review






It's been quite cold here in Savannah the past few weeks.  This week promises even colder weather -- maybe even a "wintry mix" of rain and sleet / snow!

That made the opportunity to review the beautiful Pembrook Fleece Shawl Pashmina Scarf a true blessing!

I chose the lovely Rose-Pink -- it's one of my favourite colours!



Oh, it is so soft and warm. It drapes nicely across the shoulders, keeping the neck, shoulders, and arms snuggly warm! The deep pockets are embroidered with silver threads and create a stylized Fleur-de-Lis.
Deep pockets are a big plus for me -- I can carry my keys and wallet and don't have to lug around a handbag when I'm out with Mike or by myself taking a walk.

The short fringe at the bottom is cute, too. :)

The Pembrook Fleece Shawl is absolutely perfect for Spring, Fall, and even Winter! You know, there are always days (except deep summer), when you need something in the chill hours of morning and evening, when a full coat or even a sweater would be too much!

I have used the shawl outside AND inside.  Happily satisfied with the shawl everytime I've worn it!

It also launders beautifully, no shrinking or fading. Just follow the directions.




You may purchase the Pashmina Fleece shawl in either Black or Rose Pink at Amazon.com. With an ARV of $18.95, it's a fantastic bargain!

Visit Pembrook Apparel's website and download their new catalog for free!

DISCLOSURE: I received a Rose Pink Pashmina Fleece Shawl for the purpose of facilitating this review. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.








No comments: