Thursday, March 19, 2015

SalsaCrazy Habanero #BloodyMary Mix Review





Baby, this stuff is H*O*T! 

I was recently given the very happy opportunity to try the new Bloody Mary Mix from SalsaCrazy.

Made from the freshest Habanero and Serrano Peppers it is one hot mama of a Bloody Mary Mix! When I opened the bottle... the fragrance of the peppers grabbed me and tossed me about. I knew I was going to love this!  I LIKE it hot and spicy!

So... here we go... a little good vodka and some SalsaCrazy mix:



I decided to use a blender and add some ice.  I thought it might soothe the heat. It didn't. ;)





A few quick pulses on the blender and... the PERFECT  Bloody Mary is served!



Southern girls do love Mason Jars, don't we?





SalsaCrazy's Bloody Mary Mix is simply fantastic. It's Hot, Spicy, Bold, and Sexy! Seriously, what more could anyone ask for?

Try it. You will never, ever go back to "plain ole Bloody Mary mix".  This fabulous mix had my ears burning. But more (much more) than the heat, you will love the intense, deep flavour.  You can taste the vine-ripened tomatoes, onion, garlic, and lime. It's a treat. No need to add tomato juice or juice blend.

This mix has it ALL. And, it is ALL natural. No fillers.

So help me, I'm going to use some of this on my next taco salad. YES, it IS that good and versatile.

You can purchase SalsaCrazy at Amazon.com for an average price of $14.95.

You can connect with SalsaCrazy on their website and on Facebook

DISCLOSURE:
I received a bottle of SalsaCrazy Bloody Mary Mix for the purpose of review. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.


No comments: