Monday, April 13, 2015

Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Bread Box Review


I love anything and everything associated with Kitchens.  I suppose that's due to the influence of my Nanie. The kitchen was the center of her family life and became my center as well.

When asked to review the new Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Bread Box with Roll-top Lid I was delighted!




This large bread box is beautiful, stylish, durable, and superbly functional.  I am one of those people that much prefers to keep breads (loaves, rolls, muffins, etc) in a bread box rather than simply sitting on the counter or tucked in a cabinet. Smooshed bread is not an option.






Notice the tempered-glass roll top. I really like that. It's a classic, timeless design reminiscent of the French Bread boxes of the 1940s and 50s.





Roll the top back and you can see how roomy it is inside. It will quite easily hold two large loaves of  sliced bread or several packages of rolls, buns, muffins, etc.




That's a photo of the side of the bread box. You can see the durable construction of the piece.  This is quality craftsmanship.

The Stainless Steel Roll-top Bread Box from Francois et Mimi provides:

*Easy-Access Roll-top Lid
*Heavy Duty, Shatter-Proof Glass Top
*Great for Bread, Bagels, Muffins and More!

The Bread Box is available on Amazon.com at the low introductory price of  $29.95.

DISCLOSURE:
I received a Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Bread Box for the purpose of review. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.




No comments: