Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Midori Spring Ceremonial (GOLD) Matcha Green Tea Review






I love green tea.  In fact, several years ago, Happy Husband's Doctor told him to switch to green tea to help relieve his IBS.  So, cold or hot, for Mike's it green tea or nothing! That's usually my choice as well.

When asked to try Midori Spring Ceremonial (GOLD) Matcha Green Tea, I was very pleased to accept! Japanese green tea is simply amazing. It's has a bright, rich, vibrant flavour but not at all over-powering.  The green tea powder is also potent and a little goes a long way. So pay close attention to the brewing directions!




One teaspoon doesn't sound like a lot, but it's all that you need! Sadly, I didn't have a bamboo whisk, but a small metal whisk or fork will do in a pinch.




Isn't that colour just lovely? It smells so inviting, too! I believe that you will love this delightful tea. It soothes, calms, and relaxes: exactly what a really great cup of tea should do! When Happy Husband drinks this tea,  his whole body relaxes. I can't tell you how much that means to me.




The Midori Spring Ceremonial (GOLD) Matcha Green Tea  is a domestic blend of Japanese teas - the majority from Aichi and Kagoshima. The rest of the leaves come from Kyoto, Mie, Shiga and Shizuoka.

This tea adheres to strict Organic standards, GMO-FREE, and is certified Kosher. 





This green matcha tea is very versatile and can be used in many recipes.  I love to put it into both cookie and cake batter. Adds a truly delightful flavour!

You connect with Midori Spring on their website and Facebook page.

You may purchase Midori Spring Ceremonial (GOLD) Matcha Green Tea on amazon.com for the low price of just $24.97!





DISCLOSURE:
I received a jar of Midori Spring Ceremonial (GOLD) Matcha Green Tea for the purpose of this review. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.



No comments: