Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Valentia EVEN GLOW SERUM Review




I'm sure you all know by now that I am a big fan of serums for the face and neck.  Each one is different and each on makes a difference to my skin.

Recently, I began using Valentia Even Glow Serum at night.  I sleep on my back, so the serum may absorb into my skin and work its magic!





Even Glow Serum is not clear but slightly peach / orange in colour due to the Sea Buckthorn Oil. The lovely citrus fragrance also serves as aromatherapy -- very relaxing! I find that by using it at night, after I wash my face, I get maximum effect and results. It's so soothing and cool on my face after a long, stressful day.




My skin feels refreshed, clear, and bright in the morning. Yes, my skin glows. The 20% Vitamin C provides antioxidants which greatly benefits my very dry skin.




I use on both face and neck. The difference in my neck is nothing short of amazing.  My skin is much brighter, more supple, and much less waffle-y. (That's a technical term. ;D ) In other words,  not as wrinkled and dry.

I have a few annoying brown spots on my face (near the hair-line) and the serum has really brightened them. I've also noticed that the redness in my cheeks has lightened as well. After a little less than two weeks, I have marked improvement.

That's what we're all searching for, is it not? Improvement in our appearance and the way we feel about ourselves when we look in the mirror.




SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS INCLUDE: Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Resistem (Plant Stem Cells). All ingredients chosen for their anti-aging properties and ability to enhance Vitamin C efficacy on your face and skin.

EVENS SKIN TONE | INCREASES GLOW and RADIANCE: Vanquish dark spots and revitalize your skin with this new generation Vitamin C serum along with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.

LUXURIOUS SMELL + ALL DAY HYDRATION: Experience the most addictive Vitamin C Serum on the market today. Non-Watery texture allows for greater coverage with less serum, deeply penetrating and reducing pores by locking in moisture.

REDUCES WRINKLES and FINE LINES: Special ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger.

BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: The presence of Organic Rosehip Oil and a foundation of 20% Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your face.

LIFETIME GUARANTEE Try our Even Glow Serum Today - RISK FREE!





You may purchase Valentia Even Glow Serum from Amazon.com for the low price of just $35.00! Trust me, this is a bargain that you do not want to miss!

DISCLOSURE:
I received the Valentia Even Glow Serum for the purpose of this review. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.


No comments: