Tuesday, May 5, 2015

#fuseessentials Set of Four Lingerie Bags Review




I recently received a set of four mesh Lingerie Bags from Fuse Essentials to keep and in which to wash my delicate items.
Two large, a medium, and one small bag make up the set. 

I am very pleased with my new lingerie bags and have been using them with every laundry! I am especially fond of the medium-sized bag as it holds all of my bras. No more snagging or catching on other clothes or getting wrapped around the washer's center ring.

The smallest bag is perfect for nylons (pantyhose, socks, knee-hose).  

The larger bags will hold your blouses, dresses, and other items that you don't want just tossed about in the washer and/or dryer.



The Zipper locks into place -- keeping the garments safe inside the bag.

 

Yes, these bags can go from washer to dryer with no issues!  The zippers remain locked and the items in the bag will dry just as thoroughly!




You may purchase these nifty lingerie bags through Amazon.com for the low price of just $9.97 (that's a savings of almost $20!!!).

DISCLOSURE:
I received a set of four lingerie bags for the purpose of this review. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the items.

No comments: