Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Helen Ficalora Jewelry Review #helenficalora



I love beautifully crafted jewelry.  A trait passed down to me by my maternal grandmother -- Nanie -- and I believe I've passed it on to my daughters.

I am a fan of Rose Gold. My youngest loves sterling silver. We BOTH love the amazing, delicate, and stunning jewelry collection of Helen Ficalora.

I spent hours gazing at the myriad of styles, designs, colours... so much beauty. My wish list is a mile long.

The brilliant Pave Ladybug Mini Charm in Pink Gold is my favourite -- as my youngest has been called "Ladybug" since her birth.



Another beautiful piece is the Ocean-themed Beach Retreat combination.  It reminds me of the island on which I grew up. :)



Rings, as you may know, are a special passion of mine.  This superb Pink Gold and Diamond Dogwood Flower band calls to my soul.  As a southern girl, the Dogwood is a constant reminder of my life in Georgia.



I was recently very blessed to receive the small, yet simply elegant sterling silver Baby Star Charm.  It is so very delicate and perfect for an equally fine and delicate chain or bracelet.

It came in a beautiful red leather box:



Inside was the lovely Baby Star Charm. 





Morgan receiving the Baby Star Charm! The big smile tells the story!




The sterling silver Baby Star Charm retails for $35.  It is also available in White Gold, Yellow Gold, and Pink Gold.

The woman behind these beautiful pieces is the amazing Helen Ficalora.  This is her story:



The Helen Ficalora Jewelry Collection  is available in fine stores in New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, Dallas, Bridgehampton, and Palm Beach.


You may connect with Helen Ficalora on her website and social media pages:
FacebookPinterestInstagram, and @HelenFicalora on Twitter.

DISCLOSURE:  I received a Baby Star Charm for the purpose of this review. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.




1 comment:

Brooke Showalter said...

Very pretty! I love that beach themed necklace. Super cute!