Monday, July 6, 2015

Tools4Wisdom #Planner with Calendar (May 2015 to April 2016) Review






I love planners and calendars.  I use mine every day (yes, I have more than one!).  When invited to review the 2015 / 2016 planner from Tools4Wisdom, I jumped at the chance!

This is not your ordinary planner.  

Planning Dates: May 2015 to April 2016 
** Yearly Goals Planner - To Set 12-Month Goals
** Monthly Planner and Calendar - For 30-Day Plans
** Weekly & Daily Planner - To Accomplish Priorities
** FREE Access to +77 Printable Planners


 Isn't that a gorgeous cover? But it's whats inside that makes it special -- unlike any planner you've used before!



This isn't "just" a calendar, it's a guide to focus your mind, set realistic goals, form new ideas, and comment on the day's events.  Personal growth, priorities, inspiration and reflection are encouraged.




This is, without a doubt, the most personal and supportive planner I have ever used.  There is nothing comparable on the market. 





You may purchase the Tools4Wisdom planner on amazon.com

"When we put our mind where our heart is, life comes into focus"

Tools4Wisdom planners introduce an unparalleled level of planning innovation, combined with a design that inspires a deep desire to turn dreams into reality. 

DISCLOSURE:
I received a Tools4Wisdom Planner for the purpose of this review. I received no monetary compensation. The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.

No comments: